Ask a question_Answer for points

Comments

• the wonder-worker/ il3agaybee
  • how about mar ifram ilsoryanee what is he known as
  • OH, no idea :(
  • 1-when did diocletian say he will stop killing christians, when what happens?
    2- who is the saint who was obedient and he went and planted the stick/staff as his spiritual father told him to, and that stick became a tree, known as the "tree of obedience"
  • is it efram el soriany?
  • no sandra try again :)
  • the tree dude is yohanah el khazeer and the tree is called shagaret el ta'a.

i belive thats right?

--marmar
  • and i think diocletian stopped when he was persecuuting pple and he saw a cross appear in the heavens. i dunno wen and were it was.

--marmar
  • okay got another one for u....who is the person that left his stick out side the door of a cell of a bishop and it became a tree?
  • HEY! lol ;D im not smart. go easy :)

--marmar
  • just try your best...or guess!!!have you watched the movie for abouna thomas before i think thats like the biggest hint ever!!
  • the tree dude is yohanah el khazeer and the tree is called shagaret el ta'a.

shepherd_of_my_soul that answer is right, great job, :) :) the second question about dioceltian..not the right answer
  • who is the person that left his stick out side the door of a cell of a bishop and it became a tree?

exuse me guys i got meesed up the question was what was the bishop who left his stick out side the cell of a great saint becasue in the old days when they respect someone they don't like inter your house or cell with a stick or anything!the cell was abouna thomas's cell!so if you want any clues just ask!! ;)
  • is it anba Wissa or anba Shenouda?
  • it is anba shenouda!!good job!
  • Sandra, where is this tree now? in egypt somewhere? the one in der abu makar/ st makarius is st. john the short's tree of obedience, so wheres the other tree of Anba Shenouda?
  • How did Anba Thomas die?
  • Sandra, where is this tree now? in egypt somewhere? the one in der abu makar/ st makarius is st. john the short's tree of obedience, so wheres the other tree of Anba Shenouda?

How did Anba Thomas die?

i've nooo idea!!!
    i've just knew that story now!!! i thought there was just one tree not TWO!!!
  • 1-when did diocletian say he will stop killing christians, when what happens?
    2- the saint that is known as the "golden mouth"
  • - the saint that is known as the "golden mouth"

John the golden mouth
  • John the golden mouth

:)great job
  • [quote author=PrincessMary link=board=11;threadid=2023;start=225#msg37777 date=1126016603]
    1-when did diocletian say he will stop killing christians, when what happens?
    2- the saint that is known as the "golden mouth"

is it becasue that was this saint that diocletian was torturing here and he got sick and she heald him or something like that i heard this story when i was like 8years old!!
  • lol sandrahanna i noe nuttin. wat can i say. i am CHIPSY. lol

-- marina
  • lol sandrahanna i noe nuttin. wat can i say. i am CHIPSY. lol

i am so bad at those questions!!
  • who was the saint that virgin mary herself visited her and told her that she must go and show he faith to the king.

HINT- she was the daughter of a priest and she had a younger brother did the same thing. She was 12 when she was martyered
  • saint mohriel? 'not sure of spelling'
  • yup dass correct. lol gosh i though no body wood noe. lol ;D
    --chipsy

ur very smart
  • sandra, no sorry that isnt the correct answer, ok here is more questions

1-when did diocletian say he will stop killing christians, when what happens

2- 2 different saints, 1 male, 1 female, both with the same name

3- Name 3 magicians that converted to christianity, if their name is unknown state in which saint story they are mentioned