Ask a question_Answer for points

Comments

• wow..... :o there is no way i am going to get those...princess mary slow down alittle bit or make ur question easier!!
  • HOW MANY PPL GOT RISEN FROM THE DEAD IN THE NEW TESTMENT (NOT INCLUDING JESUS)? 10 PNTS
    HOW MANY DAYS DID IT TAKE TO BUILD THE TEMPLE FOR GOD IN JERSOULAM BY SOLOMON? 50 PNtS
  • r u making ur own points?
  • yes.. lol.. they r hard questions
  • new testament people that resurrected, theres a lot, i dont know how many?
    -lazarus
    -the son of the widow of Nayeen
    -Jairus's daughter
    -all the people that were dead and Jesus went to Hades and rose
    -Tabitha

I think it took Solomon 7 years but im just guessing
  • there were 5 that were risen...

andi hvae to check on the years... i forgot lol ;D
  • ok i said 4 people i forgot 1, Eutychus, the boy that fell from the window and st paul prayed and he rose from the dead

if its not 7 years for the temple then im guessing 40 lol
  • no i think its 7...
  • no i think its 7...

yeah me too i think it is seven!
  • 2- 2 different saints, 1 male, 1 female, both with the same name

is that st. Takla?!!!

• is that st. Takla?!!!

:o ya u r right, great job :) hey that was a hard question, how did u do know that :-\
  • any other questions?
  • no 1 answered these 2 yet?, sandra do u have any questions?

1-when did diocletian say he will stop killing christians, when what happens

3- Name 3 magicians that converted to christianity, if their name is unknown state in which saint story they are mentioned
  • Ok, during whose reign was Christianity the official religion of Rome?
  • princessmary, the magician in st. abanoub's story?
  • yes thats 1 of them..theres some more too :)

during whose reign was Christianity the official religion of Rome?

Constantine
  • Yay!! some1 fell into my trap! lol, no its not Constantine, Constantine stopped persecution of Christians in Egypt, thats all.
  • i think Costantine did declare christianity as the official state religion but after him some other emperor ruled that brought paganism back then later Theodosius made it official again?
  • Nope, Constantine just stopped persecution as far as I know. But you got the points anyways cause the answer was Theodosius.
  • ok thanks, for clarifying :)i always thought it was constantine first ...oops :)
  • hey, hey!!!

i don't get it?!!!
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=11;threadid=2023;start=255#msg38091 date=1126288681]
    hey, hey!!!

i don't get it?!!!

don't worry...ur not alone i didn't get it either!!
  • lol... here. Simple and flat, Constantine stopped the persectution of Christians in Rome, and Theodosius made it the official religion.
  • uh...thanks!! ;)
  • for how long was Coptic the official religion in Egypt. *10* Points...
  • is it from the 7th century?
  • christianity wasnt the official religion till like 380 A.D. and the muslims go to egypt like 650-700 A.D. or somewhere around that time so christianity was probably the official religion for about 300 years....unless something happened in the middle....but i dont think so
  • ok, and when did the Coptic language come into use and when did it end?
  • OKAY...it ends in the ninth and by the end of the 12 century the dominant language was arabic.rit?
  • alexander the great invaded egypt around 300 b.c., and then the egyptians were using hieroglyphyics, but of course it was much more complicated than the greek alphabet, so some of the classes learned some of the greek language, some of the letters the egyptians had had no eqiuvalent in the greek letters, thats why we added 6 letters to the greek alphabet, but few started to use it, it wasnt used much till about the 2nd/3rd century ..........

when the arabs/muslims invaded egypt around the 7th century every1 was speaking coptic then, later however, arabic started prevaling as the dominant language..around the 11th century....arabic became the main language not coptic