Ask a question_Answer for points

Comments

• PrincessMary is right! and just for those 2 paragraphs u got 5 points... anybody have questions for me? well ones that i can answer, lol...
  • lol...who was fighting over the body of moses?
  • would it count if i ran a bible search?
  • lol....sure...
    look the point of the questions is not really points or whether u know it or not, but if there are questions that we dont know, we try to find the answer so we know it, and we all gain knowledge from each other... :)
  • lol, the archangel Michael and the devil.
  • good job Christ4life :)

by the way that is mentioned in Jude 1:9, so in the new testament, but there is no account of that occuring in the old testament, it isnt written anywhere, so that verse shows that not everything was written down, there is tradition that we go by as well
  • Yay, I finally get something! well i have another one, which saint is known as the Confessor?
  • St. Samuel, because he confessed the faith, during a time of herecies and they hit him with a whip on his eye, thats why 1 of his eyes he cant see with it, but he wasnt martyred
  • who was known as the man of prayer?
    who was known as the forerunner?
  • omg, is there a question u dont know the answer to? lol...
  • lol...ya of course theres a lot i dont know :), ok i'll go to sleep now so i will stop answering questions, its kind of an addicting forum
  • "st. john the forerunner, babtist and martyr"
    lol thats all i know
  • great job :) he is known as the forerunner because he came before Christ...(so ran before Christ) and preached/ talked to the people about God..

• how many years did it take nehimiah to rebuild isreal??
  • wasnt it 52 days?
  • who was known as the man of prayer?

princessMary! is it Pope Kirillos the 6th?
  • St. Samuel, because he confessed the faith, during a time of herecies and they hit him with a whip on his eye, thats why 1 of his eyes he cant see with it, but he wasnt martyred

hey, can any1 tell me what is 'herecies' !!!!
  • mnc_hnn yes you are right it is pope kyrolos :)

a herecy (in arabic "bid3ah") means a wrong teaching, a teaching that doesnt follow the correct teachings of the church. The herecy during St. Samuel the confessor's time was about the nature of Christ, it says that He had 2 separate natures, the humanity and the divinity, and sometimes He was "human" while other times He was "divine" and not both at the same time, but we believe that His humanity parted not from His divinity for a single moment nor a twinkle of an eye. Also if their belief was true that means that salvation could not happen, because if God only chose to be "human" when He was crucified, then He couldnt save us, because humans are not perfect, and only God is without sin, so He alone could save us, but if God was only "divine", then that also wouldnt be enough, because He had to take our sinful nature, so He had to be like us, human, so that He could forgive us our sins, so He was both at the same time, thats why we do not believe in their doctrine, and thats why St. Samuel refused to sign that doctrine, and they hit him on his eye.
  • i c!

thanks prencessMary
    :)
  • u r welcome mnc_hnn :)

kol sana we intom tayibeen..happy nayrouz feast :)

i cant believe u guys dont know the answer to this qu....and im guessing you gave up... :-\

1-when did diocletian say he will stop killing christians, when what happens
    Diocletian said he will stop killing christians, when the blood of Christians is flowing in the streets such that it reaches the height of the knee of his horse (what a sick man :-X ::) ) (however that didnt happen, but later the horse of diocletian did slip in the blood of martyrs, so therefore, the blood did reach the knee of the horse)

no one answered this question completely?

2- Name 3 magicians that converted to christianity, if their name is unknown state in which saint story they are mentioned

ok easy questions

3- who was the first of the 12 disciples to be martyred?

4- who was the only disciple of the 12 that wasnt martyred
  • kol sana we intom tayibeen..happy nayrouz feast

yea i wanted 2 say that too :)

3- who was the first of the 12 disciples to be martyred?

is it st Peter?

• no....try again...oh and speaking of st. peter,
    1. what happened when he was going to esape from rome because they were about to kill him,
    2. and who was the crazy king/emeperor that sentenced him to death,
    3.and on what excuse was that emperor persecuting the christians, he said the christians did something..........
  • hey, hey , hey i didn't mean 2 i don't know anythin about st. peter!!!

• lol... sorry...ok ..how about you ask a question then
  • ok who is the saint that has a wheel in her story called by her name?
  • st. catherine has a wheel in her story?
  • oh u got it, that's right

how many journies did st.Paul the apostle make?
  • i think 3....and he wrote 14 epistles
  • nope he made four journies...
    the only disciple that wasnt martyred, st. john? g2g for now....
  • yes st.john :)