Ask a question_Answer for points

edited July 2005 in Random Issues
Ask a question_Answer for points is a trivia game that you ask a religious question and if you get it right you recieve the points, it's kind of a challenge too because you need to answer before anybody else does!

To gain the amount of the points you need to answer correctly, and when you are asking the question you need to say at the bottom how much it's worth, if the # of your questions isn't on here you can PM me or ask on the reply and you need to reply saying how many points you have gotten so far so I can tally mark! Please reply as soon as you possibly can, and whoever likes a challenge you can ask a complicated question!

here is the amount of the points
1 question-3 points
2 questions-5 points
3 questions-10 points
4 questions-12 points
5 questions-17 points
6 questions-21 points
7 questions-29 points
8 questions-36 points
9 questions-41 points
10 questions-48 points

Question 1: Who is Adam and Eve's children?

Question 2: Which child killed the other?

[glow=red,2,300]How much is it worth?
5 points
[/glow]

Comments

• 1. Cain, Abel, Seth and a lot more
    2. Cain killed Abel
  • Sure....

Who was the lady that tried to tempt Joseph in Egypt??(old testament)

3 PTS

• It doesn't say her name, just says "Potiphar's wife"
  • I never said what was her name..I said "Who" Therefore...u get the points..
  • Can the question be a saint question?

IF SO......

What is the name of the saint who was the leader of a gang, and then became a bishop..evntually?

3 PTS
  • was it St Moses the black , but didnt he become a monk not a bishop?
    and anyway I looked on the internet. Am I sorry?

• he did become a bishop, thats why they call him "anba",

also when he was about to be ordained, they tried to test him so they told him get out of here black man, so st moses left saying to himself, truly i am black because of my sins, so when they saw his humility, because he left without being angry or upset from them, they ordained him
  • I only answered one question, so I have 3 points...right?
  • By the way I forgot to mention that you can reply "JACKPOT" and you can say if it's worth 30, 50 or 100 and then you give out a challenge question and you can say "Challenge round" and that means all the questions need to be complicated and you need to answer before they say "TIME IN" which means the round is over and you gather your points and send them to me or I'll read them!

Good Luck

P.S. you can say "challenge round" or "Time In" anytime but make sure it's an approiate time!
  • this looks like a lot of fun everyone!!! lol glory be to god!!! :D ;D
    batikha-basketball
  • ok

What is the name of the monk who was the saint who was blind and was left alone for months while the other monks traveled to go find food..due to the lack of food in the monastery??

Hint..There is a movie about him in this site...see u...

3PTS

Good luck

Bishoy

Bishoy
  • Aboua Andrawes el Somaily (Visitor from Heaven is the movie :) )
  • Good job Marianne87

Marianne87 : 3 pts.
  • NEW QUESTION:

What is the name of the man who trained Samuel the prophet...
  • He's in the Bible? If so, please specify which testament.
  • i'm not sure which testament but he was the one in the room where one night samuel the prophet thought that he was caling him (samuel the prophet), but actually it was God....

He is an old man....

Peace

Bishoy
  • [quote author=PrincessMary link=board=11;threadid=2023;start=0#msg31126 date=1120760137]
    he did become a bishop, thats why they call him "anba",

also when he was about to be ordained, they tried to test him so they told him get out of here black man, so st moses left saying to himself, truly i am black because of my sins, so when they saw his humility, because he left without being angry or upset from them, they ordained him

he did not become a bishop... he was a priest... that happend during his ordination of priesthood...
  • how many chapters are in the bible? you get as many points if answer it. okay you will only get a fourth of it.
  • is it 204?
  • ya i know that happened in the priest ordination but u mean he didnt become a bishop later??? if he didnt why is he called anba mosa ileswed?
  • ya i know that happened in the priest ordination but u mean he didnt become a bishop later??? if he didnt why is he called anba mosa ileswed?

why is anba bishoy, anba bishoy...

read the synixar... he was only a priest.
  • is it 204?

lol.. guess again... its a hard one
  • No answers yet????
  • 1189?

why is anba bishoy, anba bishoy...

read the synixar... he was only a priest

good point bishoy....ok sorry nevermind...i thought i read somewhere that he was ordained a bishop later, i know i read the synexar story but it doesnt always have all the details....of the saint's story...
  • [quote author=PrincessMary link=board=11;threadid=2023;start=15#msg31536 date=1120875541]
    1189?

clap, clap, clap... you got it...
  • i know i read the synexar story but it doesnt always have all the details....of the saint's story...
    thanks

LoL... it doesnt have the juice... lol... no but it states the important points, and becoming a bishop, would be important... for all the saints that became bishops, it says they were bishops... but its all cool.... ;D
  • 1189 ??? ??? nar dude count again the answer is 17335

ok ready
    How many books in the Bible?
    how many verses?
    how many people wrote it?
    how many years did it take?
    how many psalms?
    name the 7 conical books.
    how do u say nardin in english lol

umm i forgot wat its called umm copticgirl rote it sumfin where u get 50 points coz these r hard but u gotta get all of em

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT
  • How many books in the Bible?

how many verses?
    no clue

how many people wrote it?
    i know we took this in sunday school like 5 years ago..i think it was 40 people

how many years did it take?
    over 1500 years

how many psalms?
    150/151?

name the 7 conical books.
    ?