Ask a question_Answer for points

Comments

• lol.................... im really sry, im really stupid, omg i cant believe im so stupid. haha ;D... im sry i dont know.
  • ok heres another clue: one time to humble him, God told him that 2 women in town have reached his level of spirituality, they were two sister-in laws living together in love and peace, fasting, helping the poor, etc, and their love was so great that each one could not tell her children from the others,

also earlier in his story he was accused of adultery, and did not deny it/ say anything, but took the burden and worked hard to provide for the mother and child, but later his innocence was revealed
  • if not i have no clue.
  • ok heres another clue: one time to humble him, God told him that 2 women in town have reached his level of spirituality, they were two sister-in laws living together in love and peace, fasting, helping the poor, etc, and their love was so great that each one could not tell her children from the others,

also earlier in his story he was accused of adultery, and did not deny it/ say anything, but took the burden and worked hard to provide for the mother and child, but later his innocence was revealed

? ARE U TALKING ABOUT YOUR PRAVIOUS QUISTION NOW ?
  • yes, the "the great desert dweller"/ kowkab ilbareya?" question.
  • THAT SECOND PIC U SENT IS TO 'ANBA MOSES THE BLACK'
    BUT I DON'T THINK THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, IS IT?
  • ANBA BISHOY?
  • Anba Makarious?!!!
  • yesss anba makarius alleluiia ;D finally u got it great job mnc_hnn :)
  • lol did u give up on the ex-muslim saint too?
  • oh my God!!!!!

i CAN't believe it!!!
  • yea, ur questions are too hard for me, lol. :)
  • i'm not thinking about it cos i've NO IDEA AT ALL...!!!!
  • ok the saint who was muslim is St. George el-mozahem,
    mar girgis el mozahem, his dad was muslim but his mom was christian and secretely took him to church once, so he loved church and later married a christian woman, and asked her what to do, so she told him he should get baptized, after he became christian and the muslims knew about it he was tortured many times, then finally they be-headed him
  • i didn't know that he was muslim i thought his father worshiped some kinda idols!
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=11;threadid=2023;start=195#msg37254 date=1125783109]
    oh my God!!!!!

i CAN't believe it!!!

yeah me too thats kinda wierd!
  • Who was the first convert of the Province of Asia?

huh?

i didnt know the answer its a hard question (pretty hard name to remember).....i looked it up in the Bible, its in Acts 16:5

Epaenetus

1-which mountain is st catherine's monastary at?,

2- what was the vision that st. catherine had before she became christian and the one she had after being baptized?
  • 1-which mountain is st catherine's monastary at?,

is it sinai?
  • ya thats right :) :)

this question was posted earlier

list the seven archangels' names

1- Michael
    2- Raphael
    3- Gabriel
    4- Souriel
    5- Sadakiel
    6- Sarathiel
    7- Ananiel
  • [quote author=PrincessMary link=board=11;threadid=2023;start=195#msg37351 date=1125853763]

Who was the first convert of the Province of Asia?

i didnt know the answer its a hard question (pretty hard name to remember).....i looked it up in the Bible, its in Acts 16:5

Epaenetus

1-which mountain is st catherine's monastary at?,

2- what was the vision that st. catherine had before she became christian and the one she had after being baptized?

actually I got it from Romans.lol... i've heard about st catherine before but never heard her story, sry...
  • what was the vision that st. catherine had before she became christian

that was of st.Mary and the child Jesus
  • yes :)but what happened in the visions, she had 2 visions in which st mary and jesus appeared to her and both visions are different?
  • saint Catherine had a vision of the Theotokos and Christ, in which Christ, a child, gave her a ring as the token of their mystical marriage!!
  • Yes excellent job :) before she was christian st Mary appeared to her with Jesus but Jesus wouldnt look at her, and st Mary told him look this is the bride I chose for you, but He did not want to look at her, so after she had this vision St. Catherine told a christian person about it who explained it to her and told her it is because she isnt Christian yet that Christ isnt happy, so she got baptized and then had another vision in which Christ took a ring from His hand and placed it on her finger, symbolizing that she is His bride
  • What is Saint Mina know as?