Ask a question_Answer for points

Comments

• got another one for you...did god's people suffered the plagues along with the egyptians??
  • [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=11;threadid=2023;start=330#msg39929 date=1128468600]
    got another one for you...did god's people suffered the plagues along with the egyptians??

no
  • i really don't know the answer...i just thought of it!
    but r u sure?
  • Yes, the Jews did not suffer with the Egyptians the 7 plagues (they were 7 right?)
  • yeah they didn't i'm sure i've read that like last month not very far!

THEY WERE TEN PLAGUES!!!!!!

3 names for st.Mary?
  • ok... sry about that...no need to get mad about it...
  • i'm not getting mad lol i only wrote it ?

so :

3 names 4 st Mary?
  • Well the caps kinda gave that intention

anyways

The Theotokos, I know thats one, but I forgot the other 2...
  • u only need other 2 ;)
  • what do u mean 3 names, 3 mary's or 3 titles for st mary
    3 mary's: mary magdalene, st mary (mother of jesus), mary wife of cleopas, mary (sister of lazarus)
    3 titles: golden lampstand, theotokos, second heaven, burning bush....etc?
  • u got both lol so y d u need 2 ask,

nway i meant titles sry!
  • ive got 1..
    this is a hard 1.....

Who is ROHAB (what did she do, wheere did she live) and wat relation does she have to Ester

ill give a clue if no 1 gets it by tomorrow
  • Rahab is the harlot, who saved the spies that Joshua had sent over to spy on the land, by hiding them on her roof, and by doing this good deed they spared her and did not kill her
    Esther, became queen after queen Vashti, who did not obey king Ahaseurus, she later saved all her Jewish people from being killed.
    I dont think they are related?????
  • perfect answer..........

and yer they r related.....something like

esthers great great grandma is Rahab....

Esters great great grandpa was probably sorry to say one of Rahabs Victoms (of prostitution)

good!

heres a real brain twister................

WHY IS GOD NOT MENTIONED (NOT EVEN ONCE) IN THE BOOK OF ESTER AND IT IS IN THE BIBLE...........

dont think too hard........
  • dunno,

is it cos congregation of God is mentioned and becoz Esther was from them but oy it's being mentioned that God give the king 2 see esther good in his eyes so? if some 1 knows tell us!
  • no! ;)

but good guess n does it say that i didnt know

ill give off a clue ' it is GODS role" elaborate...........
  • I think it is because, even though God is not mentioned in the story, yet it is trying to teach us that things and events in life do not just happen out of mere coincidence, but it is always God watching over His children, that is what controls our life, it is with God that we "live and move and have our being" acts 17.

everything happens for a reason, even though the jewish nation was about to be destroyed, yet God had a plan, and God promises us that He will never forget us nor forsake us, so even though we might not realize this in our own life, yet every little thing that happens is from God, He is the one who controls every step of our life. It is not just a coincidence that Esther became queen, it is not just by coincidence that everything in the end worked out well, and all the Jews were saved, and Haman was killed, but it is God's hidden hand, that works in our lives and behind everything.
  • PERFECT........wow couldnt say it better myself.....
  • ok.... heres one?

how many coins was JOSEPH the second youngest of his 8 brothers (i think it was 8) was sold to be a slave for..........

:)
  • Does it count if I ran an online Bible search for it?
  • why not go ahead...at least ur giving time to Gods words.... :)

Joseph's brothers sold him for 20 silver sheckels to the Ishmaelites.
  • i think that's rit isn't it?

plz AN EASY ONE FOR ME HERE? :(
  • k heres an easy 1...name 4-7 of the 10 things that happened to the egyptians in moses time.easy 1
  • all the water in egypt turned to blood, they had nothing to drink
    lice
    frogs
    flies
    fleas
    all the animals/cattle died
    hail/storm
    grasshoppers/locusts
    darkness over egypt
    all the 1st born of the egyptians died
  • yer.....goood on ya howeva im not sure bout the lice i think it was some other similar creature but not lice????? try to chek on that n so will i god willingly
  • Why,
    Lice was one of the 10 plagues, I remembered reading about it, and listening to the lesson our sunday school teachers taught us!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

+ + + + +
  • i think lice and fleas are the same thing..so i guess i dont know what the 10th 1 is.....
  • i think they r not the same but i remember there was something like spots on the egyptians' skin or something?
  • I actually made a Sunday School lesson about Exodus, and here are the actual 10 Plagues to be exact and they are in order:
    -The water became blood
    -Lice swarm Egypt
    -Flies swarm Egypt
    -The Livestock of Egypt die
    -The Plague of Hail
    -The Plague of Locusts
    -Thick darkness covers Egypt
    -The death of the firstborns
    -Frogs
    -Boils and Soars

--Hope that helped--

Forever,