The End of the World - I think its coming...

Comments

• Ummm, try to run our country like a theocratic government. Obviously, that's not completely possible, but to a certain extent it is.
  • [quote author=PopeKyrillos link=topic=6578.msg87398#msg87398 date=1210634267]
    Ummm, try to run our country like a theocratic government. Obviously, that's not completely possible, but to a certain extent it is.

Sorry, but I don't imagine Congress allowing the country to be run by Allah.

Saudi Arabia is not even a theocracy, and it is 100% Muslim.
  • no, but Iran is theocratic. People get killed they're for dancing. And like I said, it isn't completely possible, but it is do-able to a certain extent. Severus, let's be friends again (we never were), and stop talking about politics especially since I hate it alltogether.
  • OK, if you insist.  :)
  • Yes, i do insist. Infact, lets make this topic shorter and delete all out trash.
  • [quote author=PopeKyrillos link=topic=6578.msg87405#msg87405 date=1210634908]
    Yes, i do insist. Infact, lets make this topic shorter and delete all out trash.

I'd rather not - if the points come up again, then we won't have to re-argue the whole thing over.
  • hahaha, well i don't think I ever want to argue this again.
  • LOL, true  :D
  • The main thing is this:

QT_PA_2T guarantees u a killer topic
    ...everytime,
    ...everywhere,
    ...everyday.

• [quote author=QT_PA_2T link=topic=6578.msg87410#msg87410 date=1210635761]
    The main thing is this:

QT_PA_2T guarantees u a killer topic
    ...everytime,
    ...everywhere,
    ...everyday.

Kattar kherak habibi. Kifaya ba2a, lol :)

No, for real, nice topic though ;)
  • VERY GOOD TOPIC!!!
  • The thing is that if you would have looked at the world in WWI, WWII, Great Depression, Fall of Jerusalem (70 A.D) you would have concluded the same thing.  These signs of disasters and apocalyptic "signals" repeat themselves in history. 

So I don't know if I would agree that the world is coming to an end, but I do agree with the Title of the forum that The End of the World is coming and that's what the apostles have been trying to tell us for the past 2000 years, when is it coming however is a different issue :)
  • unless he gets assassinated,     

i think i gheard that the Anti-Christ would be of the tribe of Dan, therfore a Jew,,,, yet again i have no proof
  • Well, Zakhary, Germany was not a superpower and therefore the prophecy of the Anti-Christ being among the most powerful people in the world would not be fulfilled. That's why this is more qualified of a situation.
  • This is ch.1 of one of the books I've read on this subject:
    Who is "the Abomination of Desolation"?

links to the other chapters are here:
    The Abomination of Desolation
    Enjoy reading all the book's chapters, in their correct order!

GBU
  • WOW... i read the first link,... by the end i felt so lost and confused.... i had almost no idea what He was talking about most of the time  ( i know it has something to do with Apocalyps though)
  • i may be wrong, but remember  somebody told me that the anti-christ would be around 30 and do what ever he does for about 3 and a half years like Christ, and to be President u have to be 40+ ( i think )

and in my opinion, i dont think the anti-christ will be someone everybody expects him to be, i dont think it would be in a way, obvious (to some people)

and i agree, this is a great topic!
  • and it is weird how everybody says the world is going to end in 2012, because of the Mayan's calander, (well the people i know) and some people say "obama" may be the antichrist as president which is the end of 2008, and about 3 and a half years after its almost 2012..

to me it sounds weird, but i dont believe the world is going to end in 2012
  • [quote author=He Wept link=topic=6578.msg87563#msg87563 date=1210724994]
    and it is weird how everybody says the world is going to end in 2012, because of the Mayan's calander, (well the people i know) and some people say "obama" may be the antichrist as president which is the end of 2008, and about 3 and a half years after its almost 2012..

I agree with you God said he will come at a time that no one is aware of. alot of people are aware of the 2012 thing
  • until the mosque that is preventing the building of the temple of soliman is destroyed i really dont think we are anywhere close to the end times.
  • [quote author=Meena_Ameen link=topic=6578.msg87565#msg87565 date=1210725255]
    until the mosque that is preventing the building of the temple of soliman is destroyed i really dont think we are anywhere close to the end times.

[quote author=Loca4Christ link=topic=6578.msg87564#msg87564 date=1210725195]
    [quote author=He Wept link=topic=6578.msg87563#msg87563 date=1210724994]
    and it is weird how everybody says the world is going to end in 2012, because of the Mayan's calander, (well the people i know) and some people say "obama" may be the antichrist as president which is the end of 2008, and about 3 and a half years after its almost 2012..

I agree with you God said he will come at a time that no one is aware of. alot of people are aware of the 2012 thing

yea i agree with both of you, "God sais he will come at a time that no one is aware of".... if many people think they know when the end of the world will come, it wouldnt rele be a time where no on is aware of.
  • [quote author=Meena_Ameen link=topic=6578.msg87565#msg87565 date=1210725255]
    until the mosque that is preventing the building of the temple of soliman is destroyed i really dont think we are anywhere close to the end times.

that is similar to my previous theory... check previous pages..... so i am not the only that heard about this.... 
  • coptic pharoah,
    It is bound to happen any time soon, considering that there already is conflict over there. So worry, the time is near.
  • [quote author=aem581 link=topic=6578.msg87572#msg87572 date=1210734302]
    coptic pharoah,
    It is bound to happen any time soon, considering that there already is conflict over there. So worry, the time is near.

Please, you sound like a charismatic Evangelical or something. We do not do the whole 'worry! worry! Do not worry about the present, worry about the future!' thing. We need to focus on practicing confession and communion, as well as praying the Hours.
  • [quote author=Severus link=topic=6578.msg87574#msg87574 date=1210735542]
    [quote author=aem581 link=topic=6578.msg87572#msg87572 date=1210734302]
    coptic pharoah,

Please, you sound like a charismatic Evangelical or something. We do not do the whole 'worry! worry! Do not worry about the present, worry about the future!' thing. We need to focus on practicing confession and communion, as well as praying the Hours.

lol, possibly Severus, but in the past two days, in real life, I have heard SOOO MANY people talking about the end of the world and theology, and I was engaged in some debates. So, I think this is a sign from God as the prophecy "There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." has finally been fulfilled (people are scared from right now, which is a bit scary).
  • I have heard nothing of the ilk, personally...please, pray, and take your mind off of it. Make sure you confess and partake of communion regularly. Above all, take all that you hear with a grain of salt - all of this has been said way before our times as well ;)
  • I know Severus, but now it seems more likely than ever because many prophecies from the Book of Revelations has ALREADY been fulfilled.
  • [quote author=Severus link=topic=6578.msg87574#msg87574 date=1210735542]
    coptic pharoah,

Its interesting you say "Praying the Hours" - and the tasbeha. Its true, both are Holy Books... but there's something really powerful in praying the Agpeya.. isnt there?? Don't you think?
  • Of course there is something strong about the Agpeya and Tasbeha = the church is not superfluous, but rather a deep well in spirituality intent on giving its children the true spiritual gifts in Christ

pray for me

joe
  • [quote author=QT_PA_2T link=topic=6578.msg87603#msg87603 date=1210763270]
    [quote author=Severus link=topic=6578.msg87574#msg87574 date=1210735542]
    coptic pharoah,

Its interesting you say "Praying the Hours" - and the tasbeha. Its true, both are Holy Books... but there's something really powerful in praying the Agpeya.. isnt there?? Don't you think?

I agree 100%. The words of our Church's liturgical and canonical worship are so deep...