need tamgeed

ahhhhh ok so tomorrow my church is being extremely blessed by relics of 8 saints!

so PLEASE! i need as many taraneems, doxologies and basically everything you guys have got! the saints are:

Abu sefain
St. John of heraclia
Abba Nofer
St. George
St. Tadros of shatby (el amir tadros)
St. Isaac el defrawi
St. Salib
St. Samaan the tanner

oo and all the khen efran like verses for them... axios axios axios..."..." thanks in advance God bless.

Comments

• [quote author=Tishori link=topic=5744.msg76723#msg76723 date=1189473451]
    ahhhhh ok so tomorrow my church is being extremely blessed by relics of 8 saints!

so PLEASE! i need as many taraneems, doxologies and basically everything you guys have got! the saints are:

Abu sefain
    St. John of heraclia
    Abba Nofer
    St. George
    St. Isaac el defrawi
    St. Salib
    St. Samaan the tanner

oo and all the khen efran like verses for them... axios axios axios..."..." thanks in advance God bless.

well u can find most of their doxologies:

Martyrs > St. Philopater Mercurius
    Martyrs > St. George Doxology - 1st, 2nd
    Martyrs > St. Theodorus El-Shotbe - 1st, 2nd

[coptic]Qen `vran[/coptic] parts:
    [coptic]Axioc axioc axioc (...).
    Vilopatyr Merkourioc.
    Apa Iwannyc piRemharaklia.
    Abba Noufer pi`ana,writyc.
    Pa=o=c `pouro Ge`wrgioc
    :eodwroc pi`c`tratilatyc.
    [/coptic]

not sure of the rest. am sure they have arabic madaieh somewhere.
  • [quote author=Tishori link=topic=5744.msg76723#msg76723 date=1189473451]

Abu sefain
    St. John of heraclia
    Abba Nofer
    St. George
    St. Isaac el defrawi
    St. Salib
    St. Samaan the tanner

[coptic]
    Qen `vran[/coptic]...
    [coptic]Abba Cimwn@ pimenrit `nte Pi`,rictoc[/coptic]

You might even be able to use [coptic]`Apekran[/coptic] or [coptic]Pi`hloj[/coptic]
  • how do u have the relics of saint ava nofer?
  • How did your Church get ALL of those relics?
  • Tishori, where is your church?
  • His Church is in Maryland.
  • hey sorry i havent replied guys.

well we have a servant named salwa in our church, and she went to some church in egypt and she got some, and her daughter maryann went somewhere and got some and well im not to clear on the story but yea yesterday was one of the most amazing days of my life.

my church is in Baltimore Maryland, St. Mary's. if you have any questions or if you want directions or anything just ask. but yea we have relics of all the saints i listed up there.

oo and thanks so much for the help guys, i had so much to gather for every saint and i needed all the help i could get, God bless you all
  • im trying to upload a picture of the service but its saying the pic is too big any advice?
  • well im not sure but maybe if u cut and pasted u shouldnt do that juss save  it from were it is.  if this doesnt help then no idea.  im sryy.. :o

/
    mahareel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ
  • http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v121/101/120/621445532/n621445532_1236098_8891.jpg\

well here a pic. i hope it works oo lol im the one to the left of sayedna with my mouth open lol

Thats His Grace Bishop Bassilious and Abouna Guirguis!
  • is there more pics.....on the churchs site maybe?
  • umm no my church site isnt really up-to-date, but my camera has a lot of pics and im gonna post them soon. and there a  few videos so yea. umm im probably gonna put them on webshots, but does anyone here have a facebook?
  • alright, for those that want to see them, many pictures of the service are gonna be posted on this link. and im trying to get the videos on there too!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13465368@N07/
  • Wow, what an interesting ceremony. I have never seen one quite like it. What did they do to the relics? Did they empty it in the silver bowl and that's it?
  • oo no, the relics are all in the boxes and then in the wooden tubes and sealed. the stuff in the bowl, are hinoot, its like roses, and oil and stuff its the same stuff that is used on good friday for the burial of Christ.

Sayidna gave everyone a little bit of the hinoot and we all got the blessing of rubbing the wooden tubes down with it, before they sealed them up.
  • That is awesome.
  • [quote author=Tishori link=topic=5744.msg76907#msg76907 date=1189719998]
    oo no, the relics are all in the boxes and then in the wooden tubes and sealed. the stuff in the bowl, are hinoot, its like roses, and oil and stuff its the same stuff that is used on good friday for the burial of Christ.

Sayidna gave everyone a little bit of the hinoot and we all got the blessing of rubbing the wooden tubes down with it, before they sealed them up.

Ya, I was wondering if the deacons put the hinoot on instead of sayedna lol, cuz that's how it looked
  • I saw H.G. Bishop Basilios today in Chicago and he says hi to everyone in Maryland and said that he enjoyed it there.
  • oo haha he is so awesome! thanks for the message and if you get a chance tell him we miss him and cant wait till he visits us again!
  • I promise I'll try. I know that he is going to stay in Chicago until Thursday but after that, then I think that he is gonna fly back to Egypt.
  • oo ok awesome thanks a lot and God bless!

oo btw the church filmed it like professionally and is gonna start making dvd's eventually and they are gonna distribute it to the congregation. ill try my hardest for those interested to post the footage online somehow:)
  • Tishori,
    That would be amazing and awesome if you can do that. I would love to have a copy. Is that okay if you can put it online, or request that the person compiling all of the parts together may email it to you?
  • yea well the guy putting them together isnt really finished yet. Abouna also said that everyone in the church will get a copy of the DVD, so as soon as my parents get a copy i will try to take the file from the DVD and put it somehwere online! Pray for me please.
  • [quote author=Tishori link=topic=5744.msg77521#msg77521 date=1190821920]
    yea well the guy putting them together isnt really finished yet. Abouna also said that everyone in the church will get a copy of the DVD, so as soon as my parents get a copy i will try to take the file from the DVD and put it somehwere online! Pray for me please.

Or you can ask Mina to upload them under videos.
  • oo alright that would be awesome and accessible to everyone thanks for the idea so now im just waiting to get the DVD and then ill talk to mina, pray for me please.