it might touch your heart!

Comments

• ...with thanks to my beautiful sister frog- i luv her soooooo much :-* :-* :-*
    may god bless

p.s- sorry they're really long :-\
  • Ya, my friend Mirit sent me that, I appreciate that, I would like to say, Thank You Mirit, mazza, it's really beautiful!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • STORY:A LETTER TO MY DAD.

dear daddy,

hi its me your son!!!!!did u miss me daddy?? I MISSED YOU SOOOOO MUCH DADDY!!!dad i hope u can come back and take me to heaven with you.of course thats my one and only goal right now dad.i just want to make u proud.will u come and see me and visit me?i miss running up to you and getting a big hug where i can throw my arms around you and that you can give me a kiss and say i love u sooo much and i will never let go of you!!!!daddy ur my hero and you always will be my hero to me!!!daddy after u died nothing has been the same,mommy is not always happy and im trying all my best.one night after church she was praying and when i went to go and tell her goodnight she fell to the ground crying!!!!i felt so bad that i fell to the ground to and i said to mom that everything will be fine hes in heaven.she gave me a hug and said i dont want to lose you.her tears were cold and i felt her heart beating when she gave me a hug.i started to cry even more dad and well it made me and mommy sad.i wish u can come back so i can see you smile to me and that i can say the best sentence to you i love you to.god said that if you follow me you will see the light.and i want to follow god of course so i can see the light and to see you daddy!!sometimes when im in the car and im by myself i think of you and all the times where you and me had the best moments.sometimesif i think really well i can hear your laughter and i can feel that your right there sitting by me in the car.and when im in the church by myself i go in the alter and sit and i can feel your right hand on my back and giving me strength to pray and beeing the son you want me to be.im so proud to have you as my dad.im going to miss you and i want u to still remember me and that you wont forget me.ill be strong for you and please daddy let me see your face soon.i miss you with all of my heart and dad your my angel.your my angel watching me.those times where i made u upset and mad.im sorry dad.those times where you took care of me when i was sick and made sure i was happy.thank you dad.those times where i was upset or having a bad day and you came to cheer me up.thanks for helping me dad.and those times where i was happy and i would run to you for THE BEST HUG EVER FROM THE BEST DAD I CAN HAVE!thanks for cheering me up dad!!!ur the best!!!i love u with all of my heart and i hope we can meet in heaven again and i can see you.its been 11 years since i have seen you but i know that ur right there watching me and protecting me.

THANKS DAD FOR EVERYTHING I LOVE YOU AND REMEMBER ME WHEN YOU ARE IN HEAVEN!!

your son,
    magdy
  • there was a family who would get along and have great love for each other.the mom and dad who had two sons who were named after two saints they loved.the first son was named mina after saint mina and the second son was kirilios named after pope kirilios the sixth.so the sons loved each other and the names that they had with each one great love and a picture of the saints on their ncklace.then one night while the family was sleeping therre house then got on fire.the mom and the dad made it outside but the two sons were still inside the house.the mother and the father then pryed to saint mina and pope kirlios to protect there two sons.then inside the house a light came to the two sons saint mina came and took the son mina and pope kirilios took the other son kirilios.so saint mina and pope kirilios took the boys hands and lifted them to safety.the two boys were then outside and away from the fire with there mother and there father.they were both thankful to be alive.but what they noticed was on mina and kirilios necklace both of there pictures were gone.the only thing that was on there necklace was the cross.so after the fire was out the mother and the father and the two sons went inside.a bright light came from the room.the pictures of saint mina and pope kirilios were right by each other with two angels on each side and on a piece of paper was written in big gold letters was- ''I AM THE WAY,THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.''(JOHN 14:6) mina and kirilios was really happy and told there mother and there father they found there pictured of saint mina and pope kirilios.the two pictures of saint mina and pope kirlios and the piece of paper were the only three things that survived the fire.mina and kirlios knew that saint mina and poe kirlios were watching them and protecting them.

GLORY BE TO GOD FOREVER AND EVER AMEN.

MAY THE INTERCESSIONS OF THE SAINT POE KIRLIOS THE SIXTH AND THE BELOVED SAINT MINA BE WITH YOU ALWAYS AMEN.

I HOPE U HAVE ALL ENJOYED THIS WONDERFUL STORY AND YES I DID MAKE THIS UP.

GOD BLEES ALL OF YOUR HEARTS!!!

LOVE ALWAYS MARY HANNA

• this man whom i seek to find who is this man?

who is this man?
    this man who was born and joy filled all the earth.this man who was born in a manger because he truly loves us.
    who is this man?
    this man who grew and has power with his right hand.this amn who can cure the sick and heal the blind.
    who is this man?
    this man who has performed miracles and fed thouasands with 5 loaves and two fish.this man who apperead and walked on water.
    who is this man?
    this man who was crucified.this man who was wipped and tortured for our love for us.
    who is this man?
    this man who wore the crown of thornes.this man who died on the cross and said, ''FATHER FORGIVE THEM,FOR THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!''
    who is this man?
    this man who rose again in three days.this man appeared to many who went to heaven and will be coming again soon.
    do you know who this man is?
    this man is someone who we ignore everyday by doing the wrong sins over and over again.this man is OUR LORD GOD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.when i asked the lord,''LORD HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME?'' HE SAID,''I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH MARY AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD EVEN THE SINNERS.''AND HE OPENED UP HIS ARMS AND DIED.HE CHOSE FROM HIS LIFE TO WALK TO CALVARY TO DIE FOR YOU AND FOR ME!!WITHOUT HIM I WOULD NOT HAVE THE POWER WRITING THIS MESSAGE OR EVEN NOT HAVING A CHANCE TO MEET ANY OF YOU!!SO GOD BLESSED MY LIFE TO MEET EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!

WHO IS HE,LORD THAT I MAY BELIVE IN HIM? AND JESUS SAID UNTO HIM,''YOU HAVE BOTH SEEN HIM AND IT IS HE WHO IS TALKING WITH YOU.''THEN HE SAID,''LORD,I BELIVE IN YOU!''AND HE WORSHIPPED HIM. JOHN (9:36-9:38)

I HOPE YOU HAVE ALL ENJOYED THIS
  • 1.ISAIAH THE PROPHET,PROPHESIED AND SAID,THE VIRGIN SHALL GIVE BIRTH TO EMMANUEL.EZEKIEL SAW A DOOR,WHERE THE LORD OF LORDS ENTERED IN GLORY AND THE DOOR WAS SEALED.

2.WORTHY,YES YOU ARE,FOR YOU BORE THE SON,JESUS THE SAVIOR AND JOY FILLED ALL THE EARTH.ALSO DANIEL PROPHESIED AND SAID:I SAW A HIGH CHAIR,HIGHER THEN ALL THRONES.

3.AND THE SON OF MAN,SITTING ON THE THRONE,WITH ALL POWER OVER ALL THE CREATION.HES THE LORD OF THE HOSTS,ROUND HIM THE POWERS THOUSANDS OF THOUSANDS IN ALL GLORY AND HONOR.

5.MARY YOU HAVE SURPASSED THE HOLINESS OF THE CHERUBIM AND THE SERAPHIM.OF YOUR FLESH CAME THE LORD THAT IS WORSHIPED.DAVID THE PROPHET PRAISES YOU WITH TEN VERSES.

6.THE FIRST IS FULL OF GLORIFICATION AND PRAISE.THE VIRGIN SHALL CONCIEVE THE KING OF KINGS.IN THE SECOND VERSE,DAVID WITH ALL JOY,SINGING JOYOUSLY AND PLAYING THE HARP.

7.THE THIRD O DAUGHTER,YOU ARE ENTRUSTED AND HAVE BEEN FILLED WITH THE LIGHT OF THE WHOLE WORLD.AND IN THE FOURTH LET EVERYONE KNOW,THIS SAYING SHALL REACH ALL OVER THE EARTH.

8.IN THE FIFTH IS A SIGN OF A TURTLE DOVE THAT APPEARS WITH PURE YELLOW GOLD ON HER SHOULDERS,IN THE SIXTH HE SAID I WILL NOT HIDE IT,BUT I SAY IT AGAIN AND MAKE IT BE KNOWN.

9.IN THE SEVENTH HE SAID:O YOU FORTRESS OF THE LORD,THE INCARNATE GOD,NO ONE CAN DENY.AND IN THE EIGHTH THE VIRGIN MARY CHOSEN BY THE GREAT AND CROWNED WITH MANY CROWNS.

10.IN THE NINTH VERSE HE SAID FROM THE PUREST OF THE PURE CAME THE LORD HER SON AND HER VIRGINITY IS SEALED.AND IN THE TENTH VERSE,THE GOD OF ALL POWERS,IN ZION HE IS MANIFESTED TO ALL.

11.NO ONE IS LIKE YOU,O VIRGIN MARY,THROUGH YOU THE CAPTIVES WERE FREED AND ADAM LOST HIS SHAME.O LADY OF US ALL,THE PRIDE OF THE FAITH,YOUR SERVENT IS HERE IN NEED OF YOUR HELP.

WORTHY,WORTHY O VIRGIN.DONT FORGET YOUR SERVENT.I SEEK THE FACE OF YOUR SON IN REPENTANCE.MY LADY,INTERCEDE FOR ALL WHO ARE HERE AND KEEP US TO YOU NEAR FAR FROM ALL EVIL!!!

AND YOU,WHO ARE IN NEED,DO NOT WAIT AND TAKE HEED AND SAY AMEN,AMEN FOR SHE'LL INTERCEDE.AND I THE SINNER,PRAISING NOW AND HERE MY INTERCESSOR IS:

THE BLESSED MARY!!!!!

MAY THE VIRGIN MARY BE WITH ALL OF YOU.AMEN.

MARY
  • WOW, Mary, that was outstanding, it reminds me of a story, and I thank you for sharing that, the story that I will tell you is true, there was this building, in Egypt, and had both muslims and christians, and than what happened was there was a fire, that had the entire building on flames, so they all rushed outside, I think they were all ok, can't remember, but everything was gone in the building, everyone's things were burnt, but they found something that survived this fire, it was a picture of St. Mary and Jesus! Hope you can all benefit and see that God's power is the most revealing and strongest power ever! I, myself, benefited from this story!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=mazza link=board=13;threadid=2366;start=150#msg45789 date=1137373486]

...with thanks to my beautiful sister frog- i luv her soooooo much :-* :-* :-*
    may god bless

p.s- sorry they're really long :-\

lol :-[ :P of corse it was not me but my very awesome and most beautiful sis mazza whom i luv aloooooooooooooooooooot lol :-*
    GB ALL
    actually the long 1ns are the most beautiful 1ns

pray 4 ur sis plz
  • I made this one when I was watching tv, I think ??? Hope you enjoy!

So we see people thriving to get an autograph from a celebrity/someone famous, it's priceless really, what are you going to do with it, just show it off to your friends when they come over, or become famous just because you got an autograph from a celeb/someone famous? I always just wanted to get an autograph from my mentor and my role model, I'm not saying it yet, because it will ruin the suprise of this letter, and than when that celeb/someone famous comes on a tv show, they always say it's a special guest, are you sure about that? because it should be called a guest, how are they special, is it because their famous? well, I can see how you understand that fact, but it's depressing to see that people would just like to get a famous person's autograph, really I don't see the point of people calling others special, aren't they human like us, there's only one person ever either above or here on Earth, I shouldn't say it yet, but I will give you a hint, if you promise me this, you DON'T scroll down until you read this entire page, because it all gives it away if you scroll down, oh wait, where was I, oh sorry, the hints, I gave you enough at the top, I will still keep typing, if you think that someone's autograph costs a fortune it really doesn't, because [glow=red,2,300]GOD[/glow] the key word is more fortunate, more comfortable to stay by, more famous than anyone, and more blessed!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • wow i love this thread especially the one about child had tummy ache

ewwww God bless you and all your work on this thread

pray for your sinner sister please :'(
  • [glow=red,2,300]This is why I follow God[/glow]
    God forgives those who murder or kill
    God keeps us safe
    God warns us to stay away from ridiculous situations
    God keeps us company
    God is always welcoming, warm, and cares for us
    God had a kind and beautiful mother
    God gave us anything we wanted to keep us safe
    God gave me parents that cared for me, and love me
    God gave me siblings to comfort me and to look up to
    God gave me role models of saints to guide me
    God gave me a guardian angel to look before me
    God helped me in school
    God helped me to become an adult
    God gave me shelter, food, and clothes
    God shows me that a happier life is a better life
    God keeps me out of trouble
    God forgives me for all that I have done
    God accepts that I take communion
    God gives me friends that are very kind
    God comforts me wherever I go
    God guides me through the way from going and coming back
    And that is why I follow God!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • thats so cute coptic servant..did u made it up?

GBU
    sandra
  • Yes, I did, thank you sandrahanna!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • anytime, do you have anymore?

GBU
    sandra
  • I'll try to think of some, as I go!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=13;threadid=2366;start=150#msg48778 date=1140791877]
    I made this one when I was watching tv, I think ??? Hope you enjoy!

So we see people thriving to get an autograph from a celebrity/someone famous, it's priceless really, what are you going to do with it, just show it off to your friends when they come over, or become famous just because you got an autograph from a celeb/someone famous? I always just wanted to get an autograph from my mentor and my role model, I'm not saying it yet, because it will ruin the suprise of this letter, and than when that celeb/someone famous comes on a tv show, they always say it's a special guest, are you sure about that? because it should be called a guest, how are they special, is it because their famous? well, I can see how you understand that fact, but it's depressing to see that people would just like to get a famous person's autograph, really I don't see the point of people calling others special, aren't they human like us, there's only one person ever either above or here on Earth, I shouldn't say it yet, but I will give you a hint, if you promise me this, you DON'T scroll down until you read this entire page, because it all gives it away if you scroll down, oh wait, where was I, oh sorry, the hints, I gave you enough at the top, I will still keep typing, if you think that someone's autograph costs a fortune it really doesn't, because [glow=red,2,300]GOD[/glow] the key word is more fortunate, more comfortable to stay by, more famous than anyone, and more blessed!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

Here sandrahanna, this is one of my favorites, it's on the top as well!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • i like that one too..its wonderful..anymore?

GBU
    sandra
  • I'll try to remember more!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [glow=red,2,300]You can never expect this from anyone except Jesus[/glow]

Just say I love you, and I'll take you up there
    Just say I care for you, and I'll take you up there
    Just say I know how you feel, and I'll take you up there
    Just say I can feel what you feel, and I'll take you up there
    Just say I know what your emotions are, and I'll take you up there
    Just say I can understand every word you say, and I'll take you up there
    Just say I know when to call you, and I'll take you up there
    Just say I share the same pain as you, and I'll take you up there
    Just say I can give this 100%, and I'll take you up there
    Just say I will be up there soon, and I'll take you up there
    [glow=red,2,300]YOU CAN NEVER EXPECT
    THIS FROM ANYBODY
    EXCEPT JESUS[/glow]

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • I love this thread,great job everybdoy!...here is another one that I liked alot and I hope you will do the same.
    I guess providing the link is better so here you go:
    The Holy Alphabet

Please pray for me? and GBU!
  • [quote author=Elitew link=board=13;threadid=2366;start=165#msg48843 date=1140853648]
    I love this thread,great job everybdoy!...here is another one that I liked alot and I hope you will do the same.
    The Holy Alphabet

Your in my prayers, you are all! I love that poem, I have seen it long ago by my friends they sent me all sorts of interesting poems and stories, but that one I was very very impressed!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=13;threadid=2366;start=165#msg48862 date=1140873884]
    http://mystjohn.org/magazine/Magazine--November_2005/English_StJohn-Inside.pdf

Cover looks interesting, I thought it was a book about snakes, it's cool! From seeing the cover the book, the book it self was interesting, thanks for sharing mnc_hnn!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • i remember that my DARE officer this story about 2 months ago.
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=13;threadid=2366;start=165#msg48862 date=1140873884]
    http://mystjohn.org/magazine/Magazine--November_2005/English_StJohn-Inside.pdf

Thank you for sharing the link. We can learn many lessons from it, I did not finish it yet, but I will soon!
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=13;threadid=2366;start=165#msg48870 date=1140883044]
    [quote author=Elitew link=board=13;threadid=2366;start=165#msg48843 date=1140853648]
    I love this thread,great job everybdoy!...here is another one that I liked alot and I hope you will do the same.
    The Holy Alphabet

Your in my prayers, you are all! I love that poem, I have seen it long ago by my friends they sent me all sorts of interesting poems and stories, but that one I was very very impressed!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

Thank you so much for doing so and please keep praying for me? and GBU!
  • You all are in my prayers, thank you GOD bless you too!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [glow=red,2,300]My True Friend[/glow]

*~*Hope you like this*~*

>>I never could forget you, because your my best friend,
    but since I ever left you, I could never forget you till the end
    >>We have been through so much together, I would hate for it to end,
    >>We had a blast in these past years, that I still consider you a true friend
    >>The memories we had I can still remember,
    >>But since I left, one day before december
    >>I felt that you didn't know me,
    >>But then I looked at the photos and we were actually drinking tea
    >>We were so young and couldn't understand,
    >>We got yelled at and the made us sit in the sand

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [glow=red,2,300]I wish I had no rooftop[/glow]
    *~*Hope you enjoy!*~*

>>I wish I had no rooftop, so I have a better communication with God, but since I do I feel disappointed, that when ever I look up, it's the ceiling instead of the sky
    >>I wish I had no rooftop, so I can look up to God and not have to look up to the ceiling instead
    >>I wish I had no rooftop, than I could enjoy the pleasure of the stars
    >>I wish I had no rooftop, so I can think about life in Heaven
    >>I wish I had no rooftop, so satan will have no power over me, or tempt me, instead of writing or doing something else, I could enjoy looking at asteroids or comets or stars
    >>I wish I had no rooftop, so I can relax, and hopefully I don't can't see too much light pollution around!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • I haven't been on this post in a while, so what are we doing? Making up stories becuase if we are I have somet oshare. Sorry to be rude or nosy or anything, but Im just wondering.

love lots,
    CopticChica21