it might touch your heart!

Comments

• na...i don't write poems...my friend send it to me and i want to share it with you!
  • I got a poem, that may remind you of yourself sometimes:

[glow=red,2,300]You Think[/glow]

You think no one is there for you, but your wrong, there is someone!
    You think no one is listening to you, but your wrong, there is someone!
    G-O-D, they refer to him as God, he was crucified for us!
    He was crucified for us to forgive our sins!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • thats so sweet..thanks

GBU
    sandra
  • Thank you Sandra!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • YA THAT IS REALY NICE

Good things happen for a reason
    Only god is the one who looks
    Down on you and helps you

i just made that up lol
  • Did you know ???

Did you know that when you envy someone, it's because you really like that person?

Did you know that those who appear to be very strong in heart, are real weak and most succeptible?

Did you know that those who spend their time protecting others are the ones that really need some one to protect them?

Did you know that the three most difficult things to say are :I love you, Sorry and help me

The people who say these are actually in need of them or really feel them, and are the ones you really need to treasure, because they have said them.

Did you know that people who occupy themselves by keeping others company or helping others are the ones that actually need your company and help?

Did you know that those who dress in red are more confident in themselves?

Did you know that those who dress in yellow are those that enjoy their beauty?

Did you know that those who dress in black, are those who want to be unnoticed and need your help and understanding?

Did you know that when you help someone, the help is returned in two folds?

Did you know that those who need more of you are those that don't mention it to you?

Did you know that it's easier to say what you feel in writing than saying it to someone in the face?But did you know that it has more value when you say it to their face?

Did you know that what is most difficult for you to say or do is much more valuable than anything that is valuable that you can buy with money?

Did you know that if you ask for something in faith, your wishes are granted?

Did you know that you can make your dreams come true, like falling in love, becoming rich, staying healthy, if you ask for it by faith, and if you really knew, you'd be surprised by what you could do.

But don't believe everything I tell you, until you try it for yourself , if you know someone that is in need of something that I mentioned, and you know that you can help, you'll see that it will be returned in two-fold ..

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU COULD ALWAYS COUNT ON ME???... AT THE MOMENT, TIME AND PLACE THAT YOU NEED ME, CALL ME, I WILL BE THERE WITH YOU !!!!!

"One day, we will change the world...or we are already changing it " THE BALL IS NOW IN YOUR COURT... If the world were to end in 24 hours, all the phone lines, chat rooms and e-mails will be saturated from people sending messages to others, saying: "I regret having made you feel bad", "Pardon me", "I love you", "I hold you in high esteem", take good care of yourself" and sometimes "I have always loved you, only I never told you".

Today, the ball of FRIENDSHIP is in your court, send this to those who truly are your friends (including me if I am one). Also, do not feel bad if no one sends this back to you in the end, you'll find out that you'll get to keep the ball for other people want more ...

Ok, this is what you have to do...:
    Send to ALL your FRIENDS!
    But you have to DO THIS within an hour after you open this mail!
    Now..... MAKE 1 WISH!!!!!!

Are you making it????

Make it now,
    It's you last chance!!

GBU
    sandra
  • One Day

<<One day, I passed by a poor fellow,
    <<I asked him what his name was, he didn't answer
    <<He had 3 signs next to him,
    <<He pointed to the first sign, it read--"My name is Michael"
    <<He pointed to the second sign, it read--"I can't hear and can't speak"
    <<He pointed to the third sign, it read--"I wish for God to let me hear and speak like everyone else"
    <<He would also have paper and pencils next to him, so he can write to people that visit him once in a while!
    <<Than he pointed to the sky, and than give me a smile, it was one of those smiles that had great emotion!
    <<He had a bed sheet, that he slept on, and a wool blanket the fit him, to cover him, and had a glass of water next to him, that looked like it was very old, so I came by the next day, and brought Michael a clean glass of water, and had a sign that read--"would you like to come with me to the park to play"
    <<He wrote, "yes, please"
    <<Than he got up, I saw that his shirt was torn up and his pants weren't very clean"
    <<I took him to the park, and I brought my football, basketball, soccerball, and volleyball
    <<He brought his paper and pencils with too, than I wrote to him, "what game would you like to play first?"
    <<He wrote, "soccer"
    <<So we played soccer, than football, and than basketball, than he wrote, "I am tired"
    <<I wrote, "How about you come home with me tonight?"
    <<He wrote, "Sure, if your parents don't mind"
    <<I wrote, "Don't worry you can sleep on my bed, and I'll sleep in my sleeping bag"
    <<He gave me a GREAT smile!
    <<The next day, I woke Michael up, and wrote, "we are going to eat breakfast"
    <<He came to the eating table, and didn't even wash his hands
    <<I wrote, "come with me" he followed
    <<I took him to my room first, gave him some clothes to borrow, and than took him to the bathroom, and made him change and showed him how to wash his hands, he came out, and he showed me something, he gave me a picture, I saw it, and he wrote "this is my family"
    <<I smiled and wrote, "where are they now?"
    <<He pointed to the sky, he had a mom and dad, and 1 sister, he wrote down his sister's name and where she was, "my sister was my best friend, her name was Marina, and she was an angel, she would teach me, and she was the one that taught me how to write, now I think she is being raised up at my aunt's and uncle's.
    <<I wrote, "do you know the names of your aunt and uncle?"
    <<He wrote, "yes, Mary Youssef and John Youssef"
    <<I gave him a smile!
    <<The next day, it was Sunday, I would go to the liturgy, and I asked Michael, "Have you ever been to church before?"
    <<He wrote, "yes, I am coptic christian like you"
    <<I gave him a smile!
    <<He would follow along with the deacons and Abouna as we sang and someone would point to where we are, but he dressed up casually this time, and I let him borrow my Sunday clothes, he wrote, "I can't keep borrowing from you clothes, I think God is telling me that I need to get my own"
    <<I wrote, "How about we go shopping, tomorrow"
    <<He wrote, "Sure, thank you very much"
    <<That night me and Michael prayed, he wrote down something and I would say it, but what was most frequent line he wrote was, "PLEASE GOD, please please let me hear and speak, like everyone else" he kept on pointing to the same paper for many times.
    <<The next day I woke up and heard someone talking, I took a glimpse, and then I saw Michael praying, I actually heard him, WOW, I thought to himself
    <<I told Michael, "I CAN ACTUALLY speak to you? Can you hear me?"
    <<Michael said, "Stephen, I can actually speak now, God made a miracle to me and it HAPPENED"
    <<"Before I slept, I called your aunt Mary and uncle John, they had Marina over, Michael I have their address right here."
    <<"Stephen, oh my, THANK YOU, I owe you, you are my best friend in the world, would you please come with me to meet my aunt and uncle and my sister?"
    <<"I don't know Michael, are you sure I should?"
    <<"Of course, you are my brother"
    <<"Michael you are truely my brother too, I am an only child, and you are exactly as a brother is to me!"
    That after noon..............................
    <Knock, Knock>
    <<"Aunt Mary, Uncle John, hello?"
    <<Aunt Mary and Uncle John, didn't recognize Michael's voice
    <Opening Door>
    <<Aunt Mary and Uncle John, had this bright smile on their face, they can't believe their eyes when they saw their nephew speaking for the first time, because Michael was deaf and dumb
    <<There was Marina, couldn't see her eyes, she saw her brother
    <<Aunt Mary and Uncle John told us to come sit down
    <<Than Michael talked about his experiences on the street, and than brought up the point when he met me, and how I took him into our house, and let him sleep over for a couple of days, than everyone smiled and Aunt Mary and Uncle John thanked me, and than Marina, hugged Michael, and was very happy and starting bringing down joyful tears
    <<She told Michael she was all done with college, but Michael is still going to college, she said she would like to begin a family, as I got to know Marina I began getting interested in her personality, she was very kind, and very sweet, and also polite, she was hoping for a bright future

5 years later

<<Me and Marina are married now, and begot 3 children, Mina, and Aleria 4 years old, twins, and Youstina, 1 years old! And me and Michael have finally become brothers-in-law, and Michael finally entered college for 5 years then finished college

May God grant you a long life...and May God keep you safe, and help someone out like Stephen did to Michael, this is not a real story, but it may sound familiar!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • wow tht touched my heart thx for sharing it was beutiful
  • Anytime, I am glad you enjoyed it, and I say this is the best story I have ever written does everyone agree? And what do you think of it! Sandra that was outstanding!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • best story i heard best story proply il hear and i think its awesome not just beutiful lolloolol
  • [quote author=bigmak link=board=13;threadid=2366;start=90#msg44193 date=1134281546]
    best story i heard best story proply il hear and i think its awesome not just beutiful lolloolol

Thank you so much bigmak, I appreciate it!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • thnx coptic servant!
    guys i have a poem that mary(basketball)wrote and she told me to post it!

THE LITTLE BOY

The little boy.The little boy who was always happy.the little boy who grew up to quickly.the little boy.

The little boy.The little boy who had a big heart,the little boy who was strong.the little boy.

The little boy.The little boy whos smile would brighten up my heart,the little boy who taught me what I can do.The little boy.

The little boy.The little boy who was strong.the little boy never gave up.The little boy.

The little boy.The little boy who can teach so many people,the little boy who was brave and can do anything because he was not scared for he knew that god and saint mary pope kirilios was right there by the little boys side.

If only this little boy knew how much i loved him,if only this little boy knew how much i cared about him.If only the little boy can see me,the real me.

THE MEMORYS OF THE LITTLE BOY I WILL NEVER FORGET.THIS LITTLE BOY IS ALWAYS IN MY HEART.THIS LITTLE BOY I CANT FORGET!!

PRAY FOR ME....
    MARY HANNA
  • she wrote another one too:
    MY HERO!
    My hero.My hero can break the chains,forgives and forgets,and is always there for me.

CAN YOUR HERO DO THIS?

My hero.My hero who performed many miracles,loves hes people,and loves the sons and daughters.

CAN YOUR HERO DO THIS?

My hero.My hero who can cure the sick,can let the blind see again and let the deaf hear again.

CAN YOUR HERO DO THIS?

My hero.My one and only hero.He came down from heaven and died on the cross and forgave the sinners.He saved us from sins.

''AND AS THE LORD IS THE LIFE,SO SHE IS THE GATE OF LIFE.I AM THE RESSURACTION OF THE LIFE.'' (JOHN 11:25)

pass this on of course...

love mary
  • wow that koooll
    lol i realy realy liked
  • wait a minute, why didnt she post it herself?
  • i donno..she doesn't come online anymore!
    anyways..i got one for u:
    The Definition of a Christian
    A Christian should be like an acorn: Something the world calls a nut that will firmly root while continually reaching up.

A Christian should be like a postage stamp: Stick to it and stay there until it reaches its destination.

A Christian should be like Coke: The real thing.

A Christian should be like a weeble: A weeble wobbles, but it won't fall down.

A Christian should be like a lighthouse: One who warns of danger and shines the in the darkness.

A Christian should be like an envelope: Sealed until it reaches its destination.

A Christian should be like a tea kettle: It whistles even when it's up to it's neck in hot water.

A Christian should not be like sandpaper: Something that scratches and gouges when rubbed the wrong way.

A Christian should not be like a sponge: It soaks up everything and gives nothing back unless it's squeezed.

A Christian should not be like an umbrella: One who blocks the showers of blessings from falling on those around them.
    i hope u liked it!
    GBU
    sandra
  • hmm that was very nice... you have any more?
  • and this is a poem i recieved and really liked... hope you do too :)

You ask why I follow this Jesus?
    Why I love Him the way I do?
    When the world's turned away from His teachings
    And the people who serve Him are few.

It's not the rewards I'm after
    Or gifts that I hope to receive
    It's the Presence that calls for commitment
    It's the Spirit I trust and believe.

The Lord doesn't shelter His faithful
    Or spare them all suffering and pain,
    Like everyone else I have burdens,
    And walk through my share of rain.

Yet He gives me a plan and a purpose,
    And that joy only Christians have known,
    I never know what comes tomorrow,
    But I do know I'm never alone.

It's the love always there when you need it;
    It's the words that redeem and inspire,
    It's the longing to ever be with Him
    That burns in my heart like a fire.

So you ask why I love my Lord Jesus?
    Well, my friend, that's so easy to see,
    But the one thing that fills me with wonder is
    Why Jesus loves someone like me.
  • hey guys..i have alittle poem that i thoought it would be nice to share it with u all:

Every time you say a bitter word
    Every time something nasty is heard
    Every time you think something crude
    Every time someone's being rude
    If you need something to pull you through
    Ask yourself, "What would Jesus do?"

GBU
    sandra
  • I LOVED THAT ONE :D, it was very cute, and it touched my heart, and I felt the joy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • thank u coptic servant!!

GBU
    sandra
  • i dont know if this was posted before or not, but here i go...

There once was a man named George Thomas, pastor in a small New England town. One Easter Sunday morning he came to the Church carrying a rusty, bent, old bird cage, and set it by the pulpit. Eyebrows were raised and, as if in response, Pastor Thomas began to speak..."I was walking through town yesterday when I saw a young boy coming toward me swinging this bird cage. On the

bottom of the cage were three little wild birds, shivering with cold and fright. I stopped the lad and asked, "What you got there, son?" "Just some old birds," came the reply.

"What are you gonna do with them?" I asked.

"Take 'em home and have fun with 'em," he answered. "I'm gonna tease 'em and pull out their feathers to make 'em fight I'm gonna have a real good time." "But you'll get tired of those birds sooner or later. What will you do?"

"Oh, I got some cats," said the little boy.

"They like birds. I'll take 'em to them."

The pastor was silent for a moment. "How much do you want for those birds, son?"

"Huh?? !!! Why, you don't want them birds, mister. They're just plain old field birds. They don't sing. They ain't even pretty!"

"How much?" the pastor asked again.

The boy sized up the pastor as if he were crazy and said, "$10?"

The pastor reached in his pocket and took out a ten dollar bill. He placed it in the boy's hand. In a flash, the boy was gone.

The pastor picked up the cage and gently carried it to the end of the alley where there was a tree and a grassy spot. Setting the cage down, he opened the door, and by softly tapping the bars persuaded the birds out, setting them free.

Well, that explained the empty bird cage on the pulpit, and then the pastor began to tell this story.

One day Satan and Jesus were having a conversation. Satan had just come from the Garden of Eden, and he was gloating and boasting. "Yes, sir, I just caught the world full of people down there. Set me a trap, used bait I knew they couldn't resist. Got 'em all!"

"What are you going to do with them?" Jesus asked.

Satan replied, "Oh, I'm gonna have fun! I'm gonna teach them how to marry and divorce each other, how to hate and abuse each other, how to drink and smoke and curse. I'm gonna teach them how to invent guns and bombs and kill each other. I'm really gonna have fun!"

"And what will you do when you get done with them?" Jesus asked. "Oh, I'll kill 'em," Satan glared proudly. "How much do you want for them?" Jesus asked.

"Oh, you don't want those people. They ain't no good. Why, you'll take them and they'll just hate you. They'll spit on you, curse you and kill you. You don't want those people!!"

"How much?" He asked again.

Satan looked at Jesus and sneered, "All your blood, tears and your life."

Jesus said, "DONE!"

Then He paid the price.

The pastor picked up the cage he opened the door and he walked from the pulpit.
  • believe it or not i sat here a 1/2 an hour reading all of them. they're very, very cool. MAY GOD BLESS ALL YOU and may these reading help me and you and everyone who is in need.

I forgot which one, but on one of the long ones i was crying..

[move]PRAY FOR ME.[/move]
  • Basketball (Mary) has made this story, and I was shocked, suprised, and very interested to share with you all, but I got Mary's approval to share this story! Hope you enjoy, and please Thank Basketball for this approval to share this very MAGNIFICANT story!

> >>Dear loved ones

> >> As you well know, we are getting closer to my birthday. Every year > >>there is a
    > >>celebration in my honor and I think that this year the celebration will >be
    > >>repeated. During this time there are many people shopping for gifts, >there
    > >>are many radio announcements, TV commercials, and in every part of the > >>world
    > >>everyone is talking that my birthday is getting closer and closer.
    > >>
    > >>It is really very nice to know, that at least once a year, some people > >>think
    > >>of me. As you know, the celebration of my birthday began many years ago. > >>At
    > >>first people seemed to understand and be thankful of all that I did for > >>them,
    > >>but in these times, no one seems to know the reason for the celebration.
    > >>Family and friends get together and have a lot of fun, but they don't >know
    > >>the meaning of the celebration.
    > >>
    > >> Remember that last year there was a great feast in my honor. The dinner
    > >>table was full of delicious foods, pastries, fruits, assorted nuts and
    > >>chocolates. The decorations were exquisite and there were many, many
    > >>beautifully wrapped gifts. But, do you want to know something? I wasn't
    > >>invited. I was the guest of honor and they didn't remember to send me an
    > >>invitation. The party was for me, but when that great day came, I was >left
    > >>outside, they closed the door in my face .. and I wanted to be with them > >>and
    > >>share their table.
    > >>
    > >>In truth, that didn't surprise me because in the last few years all >close
    > >>their doors to me. Since I wasn't invited, I decided to enter the party
    > >>without making any noise. I went in and stood in a corner. They were all
    > >>drinking; there were some who were drunk and telling jokes and laughing >at
    > >>everything. They were having a grand time. To top it all, this big fat >man
    > >>all dressed in red wearing a long white beard entered the room yelling
    > >>Ho-Ho-Ho! He seemed drunk. He sat on the sofa and all the children ran >to
    > >>him, saying: "Santa Claus, Santa Claus" .. as if the party were in his > >>honor!
    > >>
    > >>At 12 Midnight all the people began to hug each other; I extended my >arms
    > >>waiting for someone to hug me and ... do you know ... no one hugged me.
    > >>Suddenly they all began to share gifts. They opened them one by one with
    > >>great expectation. When all had been opened, I looked to see if, maybe, > >>there
    > >>was one for me. What would you feel if on your birthday everybody shared > >>gifts and you did
    > >>not get one? I then understood that I was unwanted at that party and > >>quietly
    > >>left.
    > >>
    > >>Every year it gets worse. People only remember to eat and drink, the > >>gifts,
    > >>the parties and nobody remembers me. I would like this Christmas that >you
    > >>allow me to enter into your life. I would like that you recognize the >fact
    > >>that almost two thousand years ago I came to this world to give my life > >>for
    > >>you, on the cross, to save you. Today, I only want that you believe this > >>with
    > >>all your heart.
    > >>
    > >>I want to share something with you. As many didn't invite me to their > >>party,
    > >>I will have my own celebration, a grandiose party that no one has ever
    > >>imagined, a spectacular party.
    > >> I'm still making the final arrangements. Today I am sending out many
    > >>invitations and there is an invitation for you. I want to know if you >wish >>to
    > >>attend and I will make a reservation for you and write your name with > >>golden
    > >>letters in my great guest book. Only those on the guest list will be > >>invited
    > >>to the party. Those who don't answer the invite, will be left outside.
    > >> Be prepared because when all is ready you will be part of my great > >>party.
    > >>
    > >>See you soon. I Love you! Jesus

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [glow=red,2,300]I Don't Mind[/glow]

<<I don't mind when...I'm humilated
    <<I don't mind when...people make fun of me
    <<I don't mind when...others talk about me
    <<I don't mind when...people judge me on how I look
    <<I don't mind when...people judge me on how I dress
    <<I don't mind when...people judge me on what I wear
    <<I don't mind when...people judge me on the color of my skin
    <<I don't mind when...people judge me on the race I am
    <<I don't mind when...people judge me in which sport I'm in
    <<I don't mind when...people judge me for no particular reason
    <<I don't mind when...people criticize me
    <<I don't mind when...people make fun of how much I weigh
    <<I don't mind when...people care for my feelings
    <<I don't mind when...others don't care about me
    <<But, I do mind when my Lord is very sad
    <<I do mind when I feel that God is very emotional at the moment
    <<I do mind when I feel that I made God feel very horrible that his children are being tortured!
    <<I do mind when I felt that God was very dissappointed in me!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • all those were very nice. I loved the first one

• [glow=red,2,300]Treasured Moments[/glow]

I treasure the moment we spent together.
    I treasure the moment we sang songs with each other.
    I treasure the moment we have had together.
    I treasure the moment that we went to elementary school with each other.
    I treasure the moment that we went to middle schoool with each other.
    I treasure the moment that we went to high school together.
    I treasure the moment that we went to college together.
    I treasure the moment that we went to each others houses.
    I treasure the moment that we prayed together.
    I treasure the moment that we played together.
    I treasure the moment that we skiied together.
    I treasure the moment that we dropped our ice cream.
    I treasure the moment that we went to the theatre to watch "The Passion"
    I treasure the moment that we cried the day of Good Friday.

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • thats really nice coptic servant!!

thanks for sharing it!

GBU
    sandra
  • Anytime, glad you enjoyed it!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • yeah i love poems..anymore?

GBU
    sandra