Beneath my heart, I was mad
    Beneath my heart, I didn't feel any comfort
    Beneath my heart, there was no feelings
    Beneath my heart, was painful
    Beneath my heart, was cold
    Beneath my heart, I felt so bad
    Beneath my heart, there is no reason to lie
    Beneath my heart, I finally felt the Truth in me
    Beneath my heart, I finally came back from my trip to the black and white city and came to the colorful world!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [glow=red,2,300]This Day [/glow]
    In 1 minute, I could faint
    In 1/2 an hour, I could forget
    In 1 hour, I could not remember
    In 1 day, I could die
    In 1 month, I could sleep and not wake up
    In 1 year, I wouldn't know who you are anymore
    In 5 years, I wouldn't know you anymore
    Hope you remember me!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Took Your Place
    One day, a man went to visit a church. He got there early, parked his car, and got out. Another car pulled up near and the driver got out and said, "I always park there! You took my place!"
    The visitor went inside for Sunday school, found an empty seat and sat down. A young lady from the church approached him and stated, "That's my seat! You took my place!"
    The visitor was somewhat distressed by this rude welcome, but said nothing. After Sunday school, the visitor went into the sanctuary and sat down. Another member walked up to him and said, "That's where I always sit!
    You took my place!" The visitor was even more troubled by this treatment, but still He said nothing.
    Later as the congregation was praying for Christ to dwell among them, the visitor stood up, and his appearance
    began to change. Horrible scars became visible on his hands and on his sandaled feet.
    Someone from the congregation noticed him and called out, "What happened to you?"
    The visitor replied, as his hat became a crown of thorns, and a tear fell from his eye, "I took your place."
  • PRAYER 1:
    I will love you Lord my God as long as I shall live
    I will always be thankful for all what you give
    Lord I am a sinner, forgive me for what I do
    And please come whenever I call you

Lord you are my strength, my refuge day & night,
    And I will follow you, for You are the True light,
    Lord, you are the truth, the life, and the way,
    Please help me to follow You day by day

PRAYER 2:
    "There's work to do, deadlines to meet;
    You've got no time to spare,
    But as you hurry and scurry-
    A.S.A.P.-ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER

In the midst of family chaos,
    "Quality time" is rare.
    Do your best; let God do the rest-

It may seem like your worries
    Are more than you can bear.
    Slow down and take a breathe-

God knows how stressful life is;
    He wants to ease our cares,
    And He'll respond to all your needs
  • CONTEMPLATION:
    I woke up this morning and knew that today, I knew the sun would not be shining and the clouds would be grey. As I stepped outside Rain fell upon my head. My car wouldn't start so I walked to school instead. I forgot all of my assignments failed all of my tests. I dropped my head in disgust and asked the Lord for One request.” Lord, why is it that Thing won't go my way?” He gently replied,” Dear child it is because you didn't thank me yesterday. I woke you up and enabled you to see the sun again. I gave you shelter, Protected your family, and even let you make a new friend. I blessed you far Greater than I ever had before. But you were too busy to thank me once more. You didn't feel sick because I maintained your health. You had money in your pocket because I maintained your wealth. You had shoes on you feet and clothes to wear, too. You had plenty of food to eat, and what did you do? You ignored me and went about your tasks. But when you wanted something you never hesitated to ask. I was there when you needed me and that wasn't too long ago. But when things started going your way, it was me you did not know. As if that weren't enough, I provided your favourite luxuries. This was something I didn't have to do - they weren't even necessities. And when it was time to get on your Knees and show your gratitude, you decided that after such fulfilling day, you weren't in the mood. So I decided to give you just a little test. To show you how it would feel to stop being blessed." I began to realize what The Lord was saying. And when I got home, I fell
    To my knees and started praying. He said, "My child, you have learned and you know I do forgive. But remember to remember this day As long as you shall live. I love filling your life with joy, and your pain I'll alleviate it. But just a simple thank you would show how much you
    Appreciate it
  • "Still He Walked"
    He could hear the crowds screaming "crucify" "crucify"...
    He could hear the hatred in their voices,
    These were his chosen people.
    He loved them,
    and they were going to crucify him.
    He was beaten, bleeding and weakened... his heart was broken, But still
    He walked.
    He could see the crowd as he came from the palace.
    He knew each of the faces so well.
    He had created them.
    He knew every smile, laugh, and shed tear,
    but now they were contorted with rage and anger...his heart broke, But
    still He walked.
    Was he scared?
    You and I would have been
    so his humanness would have mandated that he was.
    He felt alone. His disciples had left, denied, and even betrayed him.
    He searched the crowd for a loving face and he saw very few.
    Then he turned his eyes to the only one that mattered
    and he knew that he would never be alone.
    He looked back at the crowd, at the people who were spitting
    at him, throwing rocks at him and mocking him and he knew
    that because of him, they would never be alone. So for them, He walked.

The sounds of the hammer striking the spikes echoed through
    the crowd. The sounds of his cries echoed even louder,
    the cheers of the crowd, as his hands and feet
    were nailed to the cross, intensified with each blow.
    Loudest of all was the still small voice inside his
    Heart that whispered "I am with you, my son",
    And God's heart broke.
    He had let his son walk.

Jesus could have asked God to end his suffering,
    but instead he asked God to forgive.
    Not to forgive Him, but to forgive the ones who were persecuting Him.
    As He hung on that cross, dying an unimaginable death,
    He looked out and saw, not only the faces in the crowd,
    But also, the face of every person yet to be, And His heart filled with
    love.
    As His body was dying, His heart was alive.
    Alive with the limitless, unconditional love He feels for each of us.
    That is why He walked.

When I forget how much My God loves me,
    I remember His walk.
    When I wonder if I can be forgiven,
    I remember His walk.
    When I need reminded of how to live like Christ,
    I think of His walk.
    And to show Him how much I love Him,
    I wake up each morning, turn my eyes to Him,
    and I walk.

• Travelling On Your Knees"
    Last night I took a journey
    to a land across the seas.
    I didn't go by ship or plane
    I travelled on my knees.
    I saw so many people there
    In bondage to their sin,
    And Jesus told me I should go,
    That there were souls to win.
    But I said "Jesus, I can't go
    To lands across the seas."
    He answered quickly, "Yes, you can
    By travelling on your knees."
    He said, "You pray, I'll meet the need.
    You call, and I will hear.
    It's up to you to be concerned
    For lost souls far and near."
    And so I did; knelt in prayer,
    Gave up some hours of ease,
    And with the Savoir by my side,
    I travelled on my knees.
    As I prayed on, I saw souls saved
    and twisted persons healed,
    I saw God's workers strength renewed
    While labouring in the field.
    I said, "Yes Lord, I'll take the job.
    Your heart I want to please.
    I'll heed Your call and swiftly go
    By travelling on my knees."

• MEMO FROM GOD
    to: YOU
    Date: TODAY
    Subject: YOURSELF
    Reference: LIFE
    I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.
    If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. All situations will be resolved, but in my time, not yours.
    Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold onto it by worrying about it. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now.
    If you find yourself stuck in traffic; don’t despair. There are people in this world for which driving is an unheard of privilege.
    Should you have a bad day at work; think of the man who has been out of work for years.
    Should you despair over a relationship gone badly; Think of the person who has never known what it's like to love and be loved in return.
    Should you grieve the passing of another weekend; think of the woman in dire straits, working twelve hours a day, seven days a week to feed her children.
    Should your car break down, leaving you miles away from assistance; think of the paraplegic who would love the opportunity to take that walk.
    Should you notice a new grey hair in the mirror; think of the cancer patient in chemo who wishes she had hair to examine.
    Should you find yourself at a loss and pondering what is life all about, asking what my purpose is? Be thankful. There are those who didn't live long enough to get the opportunity.
    Should you find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities; Remember, things could be worse. You could be one of them!

• THE POEM
    I knelt to pray but not for long,
    I had too much to do. I had to hurry and get to work For bills would soon be due.
    So I knelt and said a hurried prayer,
    And jumped up off my knees.
    My Christian duty was now done
    My soul could rest at ease.
    All day long I had no time
    To spread a word of cheer. No time to speak of Christ to friends,
    They'd laugh at me I'd fear.
    No time, no time, too much to do, That was my constant cry,
    No time to give to souls in need
    But at last the time, the time to die.
    I went before the Lord, I came, and I stood with downcast eyes. For in his hands God held a book; It was the book of life.
    God looked into his book and said
    Your name I cannot find.
    I once was going to write it down...
    But never found the time"
  • A LETTER FROM GOD
    Dear One,
    Oh, how I long to speak to you. How I desire to reveal My endless and perfect love for you. How I long for you to experience My goodness and understanding, My great care and compassion.
    Do you know how much My heart hungers to speak directly to your heart? Have you any idea how I wait for you to come to Me? How I long for you to know that I am ready to speak and eager to listen. For I have infinite words of wisdom and direction for your life. And I long to guide and encourage you on a daily basis.
    So, come to Me and listen to My words. Learn from Me and fully experience My never-ending love for you.

All My love,
    Your Heavenly Father
  • MY LOVE FOR YOU
    Dear Beloved,
    I know how you have longed for love. I have watched you seek it from those who should have loved you and from those who didn’t even care. And all the while I was waiting – always ready to wrap My arms of love around you and gather you to Myself. My love for you began so long ago – way back when I formed you in your mother’s womb. And long ago, I loved you as a child; and sometimes you even knew it. I’ve loved you through all your heartbreaks and disappointments and triumphs. And I loved you even when you didn’t love yourself – or Me.
    My love for you, unlike human love, is perfect; and I will continue to love you no matter what. And, yes, My child, I will love you always and forever.
    Engrave in your heart the words of St. Paul the Apostle…
    “For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 8:38-39)

MY GIFT OF PEACE
    Dear Child of Mine,
    I understand your desire for peace. But sometimes, dear one, you confuse peace with escape. You think that life would be much more peaceful if only you could simply get away from all your problems.
    But My peace isn’t like that. My peace is like snuggling into a sturdily built house during a raging hurricane. The storm outside may bluster and blow, but the immovable house will keep you safe from all harm.

To experience My peace, you must first trust Me with your heart and your life. And even when you feel anxious, you must keep your faith anchored securely in Me, your loving Father. Do these simple things and you will no longer need to search for peace? It will begin to flow from deep inside you.

My Child… “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” (John 14:27)
    Shalom,
    The Prince of Peace
  • TRUST IN ME
    Dear Child,
    I know you struggle with issues of trust. And it’s never easy to put your life into the hands of another. What if they fail you, or use you, or hurt you? And what about those who’ve already disappointed you – couldn’t it happen again?

But its not that way with Me, dear one. For I will never let you down. I cannot – for I am God. I will never abandon you. I will never forsake you. My love for you is as constant as the rising and setting of the sun – and even more so. And so, I ask you to trust Me – not just a little, and not just for a while. But reach out to Me with your whole heart and rest in My love for the rest of your days. I am waiting to show you who I am – and how completely worthy I am of your trust… “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.” (Proverbs 3:5-6)

I AM SUFFICIENT
    My Own,
    I see that you often get caught up in the concerns and demands of your daily life, and you don’t realise that I am here to take good care of you and provide for all your needs. You think that you alone are responsible for your provision – or that you alone control your destiny. Just remember all that I have done for you already, from creating the air that you breathe to the raw materials that provide a roof over your head.

So, please remember that I delight in providing for you, My child. It gives me great pleasure to bless you – and I love it when you come to Me! I hate to see you struggle when I have all you could ever want or need. I know what you need even before you do. Come to Me and see that I am sufficient to meet any need you may have.

Just as I look after the needs of the least of my creation I will also most certainly look after you… “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?... Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after all these things the Gentiles seek For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things” (Matthew 6:25-26, 31-32)

More than enough,
    The Great Provider
  • MY PROTECTIVE ARMS:
    Dear One,
    Consider how an earthly father longs to protect his beloved child. How much more do I desire to keep you safe from all harm! My eyes are constantly upon you, twenty-four hours a day! And I even send My angels to render help from time to time.

But more than anything else, I desire to protect your heart and your spirit. For as you know, all earthly bodies will pass away. But the rest of you (the most important part of you) longs to live forever with Me. And that is why I watch over you so diligently. That is why I wrap My everlasting arms of protection and love all around you, and that is why I draw you to Myself. So come to Me and rest in My protection, for you are safe in My arms… “For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone. You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, The young lion and the serpant you shall trample underfoot. Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him in trouble; I will deliver him and honour him. With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation” (Psalm 91:11-16)

Protected by Me,
    The Lord God Almighty

COME TO ME
    Dear Beloved One,
    When I urge you to come to Me, I simply mean for you to pray, to bring your problems and concerns to Me. Simply finding time to do that can be difficult in your fast-paced world. The best thing is to find the time of day that is most inspiring for you. Is that the quiet morning before your day begins? Is it the still of night before you doze off into restful slumber?

For Me, it is anytime and all the time! For I am always here, waiting for you, always ready to listen. Do you know how much I delight in hearing your voice? What father doesn’t enjoy his child’s voice? And there is absolutely nothing you can bring that is too small to interest Me. And nothing in your life is so big that it will overwhelm Me. All you say and think is important to Me. So, I encourage you to come to Me throughout the day. Talk to Me while you are driving, sitting, walking, kneeling. I invite you, dear one; come to Me and tell Me what’s on your heart. I’m always listening… “For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.” (Jeremiah 29:11-12)
  • IN HIS IMAGE
    Dear Child of Mine,
    Daily you are bombarded with images and ideals of today’s culture. Some are good and some are not. And occasionally the negative ones appear so subtly you hardly notice. At other times, they can blast you right in the face. But I want you to understand that this culture’s values are not necessarily My values, and even the ways people esteem things like beauty and success can differ greatly from My ways.

So, I invite you to allow Me to mould you into My image. Let Me teach you what is real success (quiet things like serving others and obeying Me). And let Me reveal to you what true beauty is (gentle things like kind deeds and generous hearts). For as you learn to see life through My eyes, your spirit will be lightened, and your life will take on new meaning.

I want to transform you… “And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God” (Romans 12:2)

Transforming you,
    The King of kings

LET MY LIGHT SHINE IN YOU
    YOUR HEART, SOUL, MIND, STRENGTH
    Dear One Whom I Love,
    I have written of My great love for you – it is vast, never-ending, and unconditional. But what of your love for Me?
    I want you to love Me with all of your heart – that innermost part of your being, the quiet place where your spirit dwells. And I desire for you to love Me with all of your soul – the part of you that laughs and cries and understands beauty. I want you to love Me with all of your mind – with all of your wisdom and intellect. And finally I want you to love Me with every ounce of your strength – to pour yourself out for Me, knowing that I will renew you again.

I ask for such a complete and sacrificial love because I know that when you love Me with all your heart, you will listen to My words and follow as I lead you. This will help you to make good choices – choices that will bring happiness, fulfilment, and success to your life. I want you to love Me so that I can help you deal with your problems and enjoy your blessings. I want you to love Me so that you will better know My love for you.

This truly is the greatest commandment… “’And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment. And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbour as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these. … And to love Him with all the heart, with all the understanding, with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love one’s neighbour as oneself, is more than all the whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.” (Mark 12:30-31,33)

In total love,
    Your Heavenly Father
  • HEAR MY VOICE
    Dear One,
    Sometimes you think I’m not talking to you. Perhaps you’re rushing through a busy day and you long for help or direction, but you don’t think you’ll get it, or you’re just too distracted to take time to ask. But, I want you to know that if you slow down a little and listen, you will begin to hear My voice because I am eager to speak to you.

My voice is like the whisper of snow falling in a solitary wood, like the sound of the breeze gently caressing the trees. And to hear Me, you must train your inner ears to listen. Really listen. You must develop and nurture a quiet spirit that is ready to hear. You must tune yourself to My frequency. And that takes patience, time, and a willingness to quiet your heart in My presence. But it is well worth it, for I have wonderful things to tell you.

Search for My still small voice just as My prophet Elijah did… “And behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind tore into the mountains and broke the rocks in pieces before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake; and after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a still small voice. So it was, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle and went out and stood in the entrance of the cave.” (1 Kings 19:11-13)

Whispers of love,
    Your Heavenly Father

KNOW THAT I AM GOD
    My Child,
    As much as I long for you to know Me as your heavenly Father, and to have you, like a small child, crawl onto My lap and experience My love, I also want you to understand My incredible omnipotence. For, it is true, I am the Lord God Almighty. I did create the heavens and the earth. And I am the beginning and the end – everything is in My hands. You’ll never fully understand My power and majesty. But I want you to respect it.
    For only as you respect it can you rest in the assurance that I, the Lord God, have everything under control. And only then can you begin to trust that I hold your life in My hands and I am able to protect you and keep you each day of your life. So experience the glorious awe of knowing who I am, and relish My majesty.
    All I ask of you is to… “Be still, and know that I am God.” (Psalm 46:10)

In power and majesty,
    The Almighty
  • Something to ponder
    By the time the Lord made woman, he was into his sixth day of working
    overtime.
    An angel appeared and said, "Why are you spending so much time on this one?"
    And the Lord answered, "Have you seen my spec sheet on her? She has to be completely washable, but not plastic, have over 200 movable parts, all replaceable and able to run on diet coke and leftovers, have a lap that can hold four children at one time, have a kiss that can cure anything from a scraped knee to a broken heart, and she will do everything with only two hands."
    The angel was astounded at the requirements. "Only two hands!? No way!
    And that's just on the standard model? That's too much work for one day.
    Wait until tomorrow to finish."
    "But I won't," the Lord protested. "I am so close to finishing this creation which is so dear to my own heart. She already heals herself when she is sick AND can work 18 hour days."
    The angel moved closer and touched the woman. "But you have made her so soft, Lord." "She is soft," the Lord agreed " but I have also made her tough. You have no idea what she can endure or accomplish." "Will she be able to think?" asked the angel.
    The Lord replied, Not only will she be able to think, she will be able to reason and negotiate."
    The angel then noticed something, and reaching out, touched the woman's cheek. "Oops, it looks like you have a leak in this model. I told you that you were trying to put too much into this one." "That's not a leak," the Lord corrected, "that's a tear!" "What's the tear for?" the angel asked. The Lord said, "The tear is her way of expressing her joy, her sorrow, her pain, her disappointment, her love, her loneliness, her grief and her pride." The angel was impressed. You are a genius, Lord. You thought of everything!
    Woman is truly amazing."
  • My Child I Miss You, Come Back To Me
    I miss the closeness there used to be
    The times you and I would spend alone
    Studying my word, ignoring the phone,
    The long talks we used to enjoy
    Now you are so busy, I am like a cas- away toy
    I still love you, I always will
    I long your life, with me to fill
    I know you are still lonely, but I am still here
    My child come, whisper in my ear
    I will wrap my arms around you, gather you in
    I will wash away all the stains of sin
    I love you, I hurt when you are away
    come back now, by my side to stay
    i will fill the emptiness you feel within
    I will tone down, the world's loud din
    I know you are weary to the bone
    I miss the times we spent alone
    I miss the closeness there used to be
    My Child, I Miss you, come back to me
    Love,
    Your Heavenly Father
  • “The LORD is close to the broken hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit” (Psalms 34:18)

Our God is the Loving Father. His heart breaks in our brokenness. In our entire affliction and distress He also is afflicted (Isaiah 63:9). As to Moses the LORD says to you and me: I have indeed seen your misery, I have heard your cry out and I am concerned about your suffering. So I have come down to rescue you (Exodus 3:7-8).

He sent His Son to heal the broken hearted. Isaiah said of the Christ, “The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the broken hearted” (Isaiah 66:2). This was fulfilled in the Lord Jesus Christ as He said, "The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, because He has anointed Me; to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the broken hearted” (Luke 4:18). “He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them” (Heb 7:25)

The Heavenly Father is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth. He fulfils the desires of those who fear Him; He hears their cry and saves them (Psalms 145:18-19). He heals the broken hearted and binds up their wounds. (Psalms 147:3).
    Be still my soul and wait for the LORD.

• with thanks to frog who supplied me with these beautiful stories and poems.

i hope you enjoy them... ;)
  • Child: Hey daddy, I have a tummy ache and my head is hurting.

Father: Are you okay baby? Do you need a drink or something to eat to make you feel better?

Child: Yes please daddy, it’s really hurting me.

Father: Come with me my baby ill find you something.

Child: Where are you going daddy?

Father: I am going to have to go with these men to a few places to find you something to make you feel better. Wait outside until I come back sweetie, okay?

Child: Yes daddy.

Child: Ive been waiting a long time daddy?

Father: Ive been inside talking to these men. They told me to make you feel better I need to help them move some tree branches to the top of the mountain.

Child: Are we going now daddy?

Father: Yes sweetie we are going now…just go with Uncle James to the top of the mountain and I will see you there.

Child: Are we there yet Uncle?

Uncle: Yes sweetie, we are.

Child: Are they gonna give you my medicine daddy?

Father: Yes sweetie, but I have to do one more thing, okay?

Child: But daddy…

Father: Wait baby, its just gonna take a couple of minutes until these men help me stand up high on this post so I can find your medicine

Child: Okay daddy..

Child: Are you gonna hold on to these nails so you can get the medicine daddy?

Father: Yes sweetie.

Child: Daddy?

Father: Yes baby?

Child: You have a big scratch on your hand.

Father: Yes sweetie, these nails are a little hard.

Child: Are you bleeding daddy?

Father: No sweetie It is your medicine.

Child: Okay

Father: Can you listen to me sweetie?

Child: Yes daddy

Father: “Take, drink of it…”

Child: It is really sweet daddy, It tastes really good

Father: Its all I have left to make you better

Father: Look sweetie, I have to go to sleep for a while. My friends are going to help me down and cover me up and help me go to sleep. Can you do me a favor?

Child: Yes daddy

Father: Do you see that very pretty lady over there?

Child: Yes

Father: Can you go with her until I wake up?

Child: When are you gonna come back daddy?

Father: Just three days, It wont be for long because I will miss you too much.

Child: I Will miss you too daddy

Father: I love you sweetie, more than the whole wide world!

Child: I love you too daddy!

Father: “I commend my spirit into your hands”

Child: Goodnight daddy
  • THE ROOM ....soooooooo beautiful- always cry when i read it
    17 year old Brian Moore was asked to write something
    about Heaven in school. It was his best essay; it
    literally stunned his class. But sadly, it was also
    his last.
    He was killed in a car accident on May 27, 1997. His
    parents pinned this essay in the living room. "I think God used him to make a point. I think we were meant to
    find it and make something out of it, " Mrs. Moore
    said of the essay. She and her husband want to share
    their son's vision of life after death.
    "I'm happy for Brian. I know he's in heaven. I know
    I'll see him.
    Brian's Essay: The Room...
    In that place between wakefulness and dreams, I found
    myself in the room.
    There were no distinguishing features except for the
    one wall covered with small index card files. They
    were like the ones in libraries that list titles by
    author or subject in alphabetical order. But these
    files, which stretched from floor to ceiling and
    seemingly endless in either direction, had very
    different headings. As I drew near the wall of files,
    the first to catch my attention was one that read
    "Girls I have liked." I opened it and began flipping
    through the cards. I quickly shut it, shocked to
    realize that I recognized the names written on each
    one. And then without being told, I knew exactly where
    I was.
    This lifeless room with its small files was a crude
    catalog system for my life. Here were written the
    actions of my every moment, big and small, in a
    detail my memory couldn't match. A sense of wonder and curiosity, coupled with horror, stirred within me as I
    began randomly opening files and exploring their
    content. Some brought joy and sweet memories; others a sense of shame and regret so intense that I would look over my shoulder to see if anyone was watching.
    A file named "Friends" was next to one marked "Friends
    I have betrayed." The titles ranged from the mundane
    to the outright weird. "Books I Have Read," "Lies I
    Have Told," "Comfort I have Given," "Jokes I Have
    Laughed at." Some were almost hilarious in their
    exactness: "Things I've yelled at my brothers."
    Others I couldn't laugh at: "Things I Have Done in My
    Anger", "Things I Have Muttered Under My Breath at My
    Parents." I never ceased to be surprised by the
    contents.

Often there were many more cards than I expected.
    Sometimes fewer than I hoped. I was overwhelmed by the sheer volume of the life I had lived. Could it be possible that I had the time in my years to fill each of these thousands or even millions of cards? But each
    card confirmed this truth. Each was written in my own
    handwriting. Each signed with my signature.

When I pulled out the file marked "TV Shows I have
    watched", I realized the files grew to contain their
    contents. The cards were packed tightly, and yet
    after two or th ree yards, I hadn't found the end of
    the file. I shut it, shamed, not so much by the
    quality of shows but more by the vast time I knew that
    file represented.

When I came to a file marked "Lustful Thoughts," I
    felt a chill run through my body. I pulled the file
    out only an inch, not willing to test its size, and drew out a card. I shuddered at its detailed content. I felt sick to think that such a moment had been recorded. An almost animal rage broke on me. One thought dominated my mind: No one must ever see these cards! No one must ever see this room! I have to destroy them!" In insane frenzy I yanked the file out.
    Its size didn't matter now. I had to empty it and burn
    the cards. But as I took it at one end and began
    pounding it on the floor, I could not dislodge a
    single card. I became desperate and pulled out a card,
    only to find it as strong as steel when I tried to tear it.
    Defeated and utterly helpless, I returned the file to
    its slot. Leaning my forehead against the wall, I let
    out a long, self-pitying sigh. And then I saw it.. The title bore "People I Have Shared the Gospel With." The handle was brighter than those around it, newer, almost unused. I pulled on its handle and a small box not more than three inches long fell into my hands. I could count the cards it contained on one hand.

And then the tears came. I began to weep. Sobs so deep that they hurt. They started in my stomach and shook through me. I fell on my knees and cried. I cried out of shame, from the overwhelming shame of it all. The rows of file shelves swirled in my tear-filled eyes.
    No one must ever, ever know of this room. I must lock
    it up and hide the key. But then as I pushed away the
    tears, I saw Him.

No, please not Him. Not here. Oh, anyone but Jesus. I
    watched helplessly as He began to open the files and
    read the cards. I couldn't bear to watch His response.
    And in the moments I could bring myself to look at His
    face, I saw a sorrow deeper than my own. He seemed to intuitively go to the worst boxes. Why did He have to
    read every one? Finally He turned and looked at me
    from across the room. He looked at me with pity in His
    eyes. But this was a pity that didn't anger me. I
    dropped my head, covered my face with my hands and
    began to cry again. He walked over and put His arm
    around me. He could have said so many things. But He
    didn't say a word. He just cried with me.
    Then He got up and walked back to the wall of files.
    Starting at one end of the room, He took out a file
    and, one by one, began to sign His name over mine
    on each card. "No!" I shouted rushing to Him. All I
    could find to say was "No, no," as I pulled the card
    from Him. His name shouldn't be on these cards. But
    there it was, written in red so rich, so dark, so
    alive. The name of Jesus covered mine. It was written
    with His blood. He gently took the card back. He
    smiled a sad smile and began to sign the cards. I
    don't think I'll ever understand how He did it so
    quickly, but the next instant it seemed I heard Him
    close the last file and walk back to my side.

He placed His hand on my shoulder and said, "It is
    finished." I stood up, and He led me out of the room.

There was no lock on its door. There were still cards
    to be written.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."-Phil. 4:13

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only son,
    that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have
    eternal life."
  • 1) Give God what's right, not what's left!

2) "Pray" is a four-letter word that you can say anywhere (except in public schools).

3) Man's way leads to a hopeless end! God's way leads to an endless hope!

4) A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.

5) You can't stumble when you are on your knees.

6) He who kneels before God can stand before anyone!

7) To be almost saved is to be totally lost.

We are too blessed to be depressed.

9) In the sentence of life the devil may be a comma, but DO NOT LET him be the PERIOD!

10) Don't put a question mark where God puts a period.

11) God loves everyone, but probably prefers, "fruits of the spirit" over "religious nuts"!

12) God grades on the cross, not the curve.

13) Are you wrinkled with burden? Come on into Church for a faith lift!

14) A family altar can alter a family.

15) Prayer- Don't give God instructions- just report for duty!

16) Wal-Mart isn't the only saving place!

17) God doesn't want shares of your life. He wants controlling interest!

18) Don't wait for six strong men to take you to church.

19) We don't change the message; the message changes us.

20) This Church is "Prayer Conditioned"!

21) When God ordains, he sustains.

22) Plan ahead, it wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.

23) WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning!

24) Most people want to serve God... but only in an advisory capacity.

25) Having truth decay? Brush up on your Bible!

26) Exercise daily- walk with the Lord!

27) Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.

28) Wisdom has two parts, 1) having a lot to say, 2) not saying it.

29) Never give the devil a ride! He will always want to drive!

30) Watch your step carefully! Everyone else does!

31) A clean conscience makes a soft pillow.

32) Nothing ruin the truth like stretching it.

33) You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him.

34) He who is good at making excuses is seldom good for anything else.

35) Kindness is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.

36) He who angers you controls you!

37) Worry is the darkroom in which "negatives" are developed.

38) Give Satan an in and he will be a ruler.

39) For all you do, His blood's for you!

40) Forbidden fruits creates many jams.

41) Be ye fishers of men, you catch them... He will clean them.

42) Deciding not to choose is still making a choice.

43) God doesn't call the qualified; He qualifies the called.

44) "Read the Bible... It Will Scare the Hell Out of You!"

45) If God is your Co-pilot... swap seats!

46) In the presence of trouble, some people grow wings; others buy crutches.

47) PRAY: JESUS, I come to You - by faith - just as I am.

48) Worship not our blessings. Worship our Creator who gives us our blessings.
  • Dear God
    I do not have a writen words to say it for you.
    But I just wanna say my feelings to you.

I do not know how many times I should thank you ?
    how many times I should ask for your forgivnnes ?
    I do not know how many times I did ask for your help and you answered me?

God some times I ask my self what would my reaction if I was there 1972 years ago and saw you on the cross...........?
    cray....? pray....? or fight with the people whom crossifyed you....?

honestly I do not Know ..but I know only one thing.
    that I really feel your hand with me every day..!!
    God please accept my teers
    and bless all of us....................... amen
  • you shall never forget that God loves you.
    When you are tired and discouraged from fruitless efforts... God knows how hard you have tried.
    When you've cried so long and your heart is in anguish... God has counted your tears.
    If you feel that your life is on hold and time has passed you by ... God is waiting with you.
    When you're lonely and your friends are too busy even for a phone call... God is by your side.
    When you think you've tried everything and don't know where to turn... God has a solution.
    When nothing makes sense and you are confused or frustrated... God has the answer.
    If suddenly your outlook is brighter and you find traces of hope ... God has whispered to you.
    When things are going well and you have much to be thankful for... God has blessed you.
    When something joyful happens and you are filled with awe... God has smiled upon you.
    When you have a purpose to fulfil and a dream to follow... God has opened your eyes and called you by name.
    Remember that wherever you are or whatever you are facing... GOD KNOWS
  • MY POWER AND STRENGTH

My Own,
    I know how you’ve always longed to be a strong person. I fully realise how you desire more power in your life. And it’s not that you are powerless, for you make choices for yourself everyday. But it is never enough, is it? You always long for more.

If you really do want more strength and power, I urge you to identify your areas of weakness – those places where you struggle. As you ask for My help and allow Me to become involved in those areas, you will find that your weaknesses will soon become your strengths. How is that possible? Even in those areas where you feel strong and powerful, you alone cannot match what the two of us can do together. Call on Me, I am longing to help you.

For it is when you are weak, then you are strong through Me… “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness” (2 Corinthians 12:9)

In power and strength,
    The Almighty

PRAYER: Lord, You have promised me power and strength. Help me Lord to identify my weaknesses and draw my strength from You
  • MY WAYS ARE HIGHER

Dear One Whom I Love,
    You sometimes think you know what’s best and in many situations you are absolutely right. But not always. For your knowledge and experience are limited by your humanity. You cannot see beyond the here and now as I can. Nor can you fathom all the great and wonderful plans I have for you.

So instead of questioning why I do the things I do (and I know it can seem confusing), I hope you’ll come to accept that I want only what’d best for you. My plan for your life is far more wonderful, more fulfilling than anything you can imagine. So, come to Me. Place your trust in Me, and I will reveal great things to you – one wonderful step at a time.

Trust Me to guide you… “The Lord will guide you continually, And satisfy your soul in drought, And strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.” (Isaiah 58:11)

In all wisdom,
    The Alpha and Omega

PRAYER: Lord, You have promised me a great and wonderful plan for my life. Help me Lord to seek and to accept Your will in my life, for Your will is always best.
  • Dear Lord,
    I will hide your word within my heart
    To call upon each day
    To calm me when trials appear,
    Or trouble comes my way
    I will remember how you promised me
    That all things work for good
    I will be steadfast in my prayers
    And have faith, the way I should
    My very life is in your hands,
    My heart is yours to mould
    Each part of me belongs to you,
    Forgive me when I fail to live
    The way you want me to
    Restore in me, undying faith
    And make me more like you
    AMEN
  • Dear lord:
    I thank you for this day that we had, thank you for all the blessings that
    you granted us in this day and all the days of our life, also thank you for
    waking us up from our small deaths in the mornings. O lord please help us to
    be more like you Lord and to follow you in every step of our life. Yes Lord
    we do know that your path is hard Lord but please let us overcome all the
    tribulations because we know with you we will be able to defeat them as you
    let us trample over the serpents. Please Lord grant us peace in our hearts
    that we may love one another as you have loved us Lord. We also thank you
    for sending your only begotten son Jesus to die a painful and scornful death
    in our place on the cross. Please Lord Help us not to sin, let us learn how
    to be humble Lord and not to be greedy or selfish Lord please be with those
    who need you Lord, help the sick people and the homeless and the poor. We
    thank you Lord that we don’t have any disabilities and that shows us how we
    take our life for granted Lord, help us to thank you and also in our
    troubled times Lord to always look up to you first and also that we remember
    always that whatever happens, the good, the bad Lord that it comes from our
    beloved father which is you Lord and that you are our caring father and know
    what is better for us and we thank you for that. Please Lord be with us in
    everything we do Lord and guide us and bless everyone and please never take
    your Holy Spirit from us. I am very very sorry for all the sins that I have
    done Lord and you still count me worthy of being your child and I just cant
    thank you enough.
    This is my prayer AMEN.

Think about it….. If
    >This morning, if you woke up healthy, then you are happier than the 1
    >million people that will not survive next week.
    If you never suffered a war,
    The loneliness of the jail cell, the agony of torture, or hunger,
    You are happier than 500 million people in the world.
    If you can enter into a church (mosque) without fear of jail or death, you
    are happier then 3 million people in the world.
    If there is a food in your fridge, you have shoes and clothes, you have bed
    and a roof, and you are richer then 75% of the people in the world. If you
    have bank account, money in your wallet and some coins in the money-box, you
    belong to the 8% of the people on the world, who are well-to-do.
    If you read this you are three times blessed because:
    1. Somebody just thought of you.
    2. You don't belong to the 200 million people that cannot read.
    3 .and... You have a computer!
    As somebody once said:
    "- work as if you don't need money,
    - love as if you’ve never been hurt,
    - dance, as if nobody can see you,
    - sing, as if no one can hear,
    - live, as if the Earth was a heaven."
    If you like, send this to people you call friends.
    If you don't send this, nothing will happen. But, if you send it -
    Someone will smile. and God knows maybe someone will be enlightened so send
    it to everyone- female, male, christian, non-christian everyone!! we are all
    God creation!!
  • this is soooooooooooo cute- i promise you'll laugh
    A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
    The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.
    The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.
    The little girl said, "When I g! et to heaven I will ask Jonah".The teacher asked, " What if Jonah went to hell?"
    >> >>The little girl replied, "Then you ask him".

>> >>A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's
    work. As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was. The girl replied, "I'm drawing God." The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."
    Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied,
    >> >>"They will in a minute."

>> >>A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds. After explaining the commandment to "honor" thy Father and thy Mother, she asked, "Is there a commandment that teaches us how to treat our brothers and sisters?" Without missing a beat one little boy (the oldest of a family) answered,
    >> >>"Thou shall not kill."

>> >>One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head. She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your hairs white, Mom?" Her mother replied, "Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white." The little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then said,
    "Momma, how come ALL of grandma's hairs are white?"

>> >>The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture. Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer, she's a lawyer,' or 'That's Michael, He's a doctor.' A small voice at the back of the room rang out, "And there's the teacher,
    >> >>She's dead. "

>> >>A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood. Trying to make the matter clearer, she said, "Now, class, if I stood on my head, the blood, as you know, would run into it, and I would turn red in the
    face.." Yes," the class said. "Then why is it that while I am standing upright in the ordinary position the blood doesn! 't run into my feet?" A little fellow shouted, "Cause your feet ain't empty."

>> >>The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples.
    The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
    "Take only ONE. God is watching."
    Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies.
    A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples.
  • Our Father Who Art In Heaven.
    Yes?
    Don't interrupt me. I'm praying.
    But -- you called ME!
    Called you?
    No, I didn't call you.
    I'm praying.
    Our Father who art in Heaven.
    There -- you did it again!
    Did what?
    Called ME.
    You said,
    "Our Father who art in Heaven"
    Well, here I am.
    What's on your mind?
    But I didn't mean anything by it.
    I was, you know, just saying my prayers for the day.
    I always say the Lord's Prayer.
    It makes me feel good,
    kind of like fulfilling a duty.
    Well, all right.
    Go on.
    Okay, Hallowed be thy name .
    Hold it right there.
    What do you mean by that?
    By what?
    By "Hallowed be thy name"?
    It means, it means . . good grief,
    I don't know what it means.
    How in the world should I know?
    It's just a part of the prayer.
    By the way, what does it mean?
    It means honored, holy, wonderful.
    Hey, that makes sense.
    I never thought about what 'hallowed' meant before.
    Thanks.
    Thy Kingdom come,
    Thy will be done,
    on earth as it is in Heaven.
    Do you really mean that?
    Sure, why not?
    What are you doing about it?
    Doing? Why, nothing, I guess.
    I just think it would be kind of neat if you got control,
    of everything down here like you have up there.
    We're kinda in a mess down here you know.
    Yes, I know;
    but, have I got control of you?
    Well, I go to church.
    That isn't what I asked you.
    What about your bad temper?
    You've really got a problem there, you know.
    And then there's the way you spend your money --
    all on yourself.
    And what about the kind of books you read?
    Now hold on just a minute!
    Stop picking on me!
    I'm just as good as some of the rest of those people at church!
    Excuse ME.
    I thought you were praying
    for my will to be done.
    If that is to happen,
    it will have to start with the ones
    who are praying for it.
    Like you -- for example.
    Oh, all right. I guess I do have some hang-ups.
    Now that you mention it,
    I could probably name some others.
    So could I.
    I haven't thought about it very much until now,
    but I really would like to cut out some of those things.
    I would like to, you know, be really free.
    Good.
    Now we're getting somewhere.We'll work together -- You and ME.
    I'm proud of You.
    Look, Lord, if you don't mind,
    I need to finish up here.
    This is taking a lot longer than it usually does.
    Give us this day, our daily bread.
    You need to cut out the bread.
    You're overweight as it is.
    Hey, wait a minute! What is this?
    Here I was doing my religious duty,
    and all of a sudden you break in
    and remind me of all my hang-ups.
    Praying is a dangerous thing.
    You just might get what you ask for.
    Remember,
    you called ME -- and here I am.
    It's too late to stop now.
    Keep praying. ( . . pause . . )
    Well, go on.
    I'm scared to.
    Scared? Of what?
    I know what you'll say.
    Try ME.
    Forgive us our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us.
    What about Ann?
    See? I knew it!
    I knew you would bring her up!
    Why, Lord, she's told lies about me, spread stories.
    She never paid back the money she owes me.
    I've sworn to get even with her!
    But -- your prayer --
    What about your prayer?
    I didn't -- mean it.
    Well, at least you're honest.
    But, it's quite a load carrying around all that bitterness
    and resentment isn't it?
    Yes, but I'll feel better as soon as I get even with her.
    Boy, have I got some plans for her.
    She'll wish she had never been born.
    No, you won't feel any better.
    You'll feel worse.
    Revenge isn't sweet.
    You know how unhappy you are --
    Well, I can change that.
    You can? How?
    Forgive Ann.
    Then, I'll forgive you;
    And the hate and the sin,
    will be Ann's problem -- not yours.
    You will have settled the problem
    as far as you are concerned.
    Oh, you know, you're right.
    You always are.
    And more than I want revenge,
    I want to be right with You . . (sigh).
    All right . all right . .
    I forgive her.
    There now!
    Wonderful!
    How do you feel?
    Hmmmm. Well, not bad.
    Not bad at all!
    In fact, I feel pretty great!
    You know, I don't think I'll go to bed uptight tonight.
    I haven't been getting much rest, you know.
    Yeah, I know.
    But, you're not through with your prayer are you? Go on.
    Oh, all right.
    And lead us not into temptation,
    but deliver us from evil.
    Good! Good! I'll do that.
    Just don't put yourself in a place
    where you can be tempted.
    What do you mean by that?
    You know what I mean.
    Yeah. I know.
    Okay.
    Go ahead. Finish your prayer.
    For Thine is the kingdom,