Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368

Comments
ur in my prayers aswel
We believe everything happens for Gods own reasons.
GB ALL
+FROG+
GOD IS GREAT!!!
Yeah I'm sure some of you guys have prayed for me and I have to declare it here and make it very clear that 'Yes' God has helped me greatly tonight after long long waiting, well, God always help me but I mean in relation to a specific prop that happened a while back and that was the one I requested every body to pray for me for.
Amazingly, the response came quick, clear and I feel much better about now, hey, that doesn't mean you take me out of your pryers no the other part of the prop still there and it is a bit complicated but I'm sure it will be solved by the Grace of God and your continous prayers.
Yes people, Prayers does work and is something real plus it seems that this forum has some people who are really good at it, o/k I mean they pray with pure hearts and real solid faith.
Pray more for me GBU all, GBU 'mazza' & 'FROG'.
It is really nice practice to share Jesus love through the Internet...... Already started to pray for requests found here.
[hr]
I guess it is time to Pray for Thanweya 3ammaa students in Egypt. They really need peace and strength from GOD.
Also Pls pray for me as I am taking a very important deciion in my life...
In communion of prayers.......
This prayer chain is really something... its so nice to see us all getting together and praying for each other...
i hope you dont mind adding one more name to the list... mine! (and my family) ... keep us in your prayers :)
take care and God bless
Plz guyz pleeease pray 4 us we are moving in a couple of dayz please just pray 4 our plans & safety of moving.
We are going to be renting a house & if we like it we might buy it... please please PLEASE pray that this is the house 4 us because I have moved SOOOOOOOOO much in my life its just overwhelming and now I just want to settle down into one final house!!! its driving me nuts :-[i just want to tear my hair out!! :P lol
God bless u all!!!!!! ;D
Laura
GB ALl
+FROG+
GOD IS GREAT!!
amen
GB ALL
+FROG+
GOD IS GREAT!!
GB ALL
+FROG+
GOD IS GREAT!!
I thank you for blessing us so much and keeping us safe during our time of travel, and watching over us like a good father & shepherd. I thank you that you permitted us to come to a church with a priest, as our former church does not have one anymore.
I thank you for blessing us with wonderful christian family and friends, and a roof over our heads. I praise you for helping both my parents find work and guiding my mom in her practice. Oh heavenly father I am not worthy of all these things! :-\ have mercy on us. Glory be to you oh lord! ;D
your servant, LNH.
james we will miss you so much as you were greatly loved in our church community
R.I.P James :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
amen
i ask you my lord and saviour jesus christ to repose the soul of your beloved james. keep him and shelter him under your wings.
james we will miss you so much as you were greatly loved in our church community
R.I.P James :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
amen!!
May you o Lord repose the soul of our sweet and beautiful brother james and may you give his family strength, comfort and peace. o James may u intercede on our behalf and never forget us in front of our Savior. we miss u tonnes already. we remember and will continu to remember all that u did in or church community :)
R.I.P. our dear brother james :'(
also Lord please help all my brothers and sisters that have exams starting tommoro please be with them and aid them and b with them when they call on u Lord.
amen
--CHIPSY
--chipsy
ur all in my prayers
please keep me in ur prayers i have sum acting at school to do i h8 it
GB ALL
+FROG+
GOD IS GREAT!!
strengthen me in my faith
through the intercessions of st. george the prince of martyrs o lord help us ALL and be at our right hand always
[coptic]God Bless[/coptic]