Prayer Chain

13»

Comments

• i hope i got a good grade on my tests, pray 4 me every1! GBWA
  • Please Lord, be with us and help us through times of tribulation. Protect us, forgive us, and deliver us. Please be with me, I need your guidance.
  • [quote author=Christ4Life link=board=10;threadid=1467;start=60#msg39175 date=1127440633]
    Please Lord, be with us and help us throught times of tribulation. Protect us, forgive us, and deliver us. Please be with me, I need your guidance.

amen!
  • dear Lord, i pray that you'd help me and everyone else to grow closer to you, and to find time to pray before & after school as once again our lives get busier.. protect us from all evil & forgive us our sins.. Amen
  • [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=10;threadid=1467;start=60#msg39364 date=1127664590]
    guys, plz, ala shan khatri, pray 4 me n my family...

plz,
    thanks..

k.. praying for you..

God be with you..

pray 4 me,

laura
  • Dear God,
    Please help us all with the troubles and problems, that occured, or may occur, Please God help us with everything that we have caused, or damaged, Please God help us through tests, school, homework, and work, Please God be with us through every minute and every second we are alive, Please God let us be alive every minute we can, Can you please God, help us to become great children of God, and please God help us get away from any bad areas or bad people, please God keep us safe, and in safety!

Sincerely,
    Coptic Servent
  • People please pray for the Copts in our beloved country Egypt, they're having a hard time there...

Also pray for my Church here in Amsterdam...we have 2 buildings here, one of them is the church and the other one is for sundayschool...they wanna take the one from sundayschool from us :'(...if they do that well have such a big problem, as in we will have no place to go to seeing our community us a big one. PLZZ

and ofcourse keep me in ur prayers...
  • [quote author=Coptic-Irini link=board=10;threadid=1467;start=60#msg41305 date=1130621650]
    People please pray for the Copts in our beloved country Egypt, they're having a hard time there...

Also pray for my Church here in Amsterdam...we have 2 buildings here, one of them is the church and the other one is for sundayschool...they wanna take the one from sundayschool from us :'(...if they do that well have such a big problem, as in we will have no place to go to seeing our community us a big one. PLZZ

and ofcourse keep me in ur prayers...

Please God help all the Copts in Egypt, Please God protect them and Please God be with them every second, people are turning against us, we wish we can help all, Please God be with everyone, in school, with homework, tests quizzes, in work, and in college!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • please o lord, you the creator of all mankind and the giver of life- have mercy upon all your children
    protect us
    guide us
    strenghten us
    support us

help all your beoved children in egypt. strengthen their faith and stand by them for they need u now more than ever. lord u said "Blessed be my people Egypt"Isaiah 15:24

please lord be with H.H Pope Shenouda III- lord we will never know how much pain and hurt he is going through at the moment, for he is carrying such a burden.

be with him lord and stand by him for he is your image on this earth; our blessed pope- may you o lord bless him for many years to come.

amen :'(
  • hay guys
    please pray 4 me i have exams fr this whole week also my frends and our brothers and sisters doing the HSC and SC also pray 4 our church please

thanks
    GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • I pray to God that the persecution of the Copts will end soon, please God hear our crys and our prayers to you, Please God help all of us, and help us in our troubles and our problems!
    ---Amen---

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • My dear Lord,
    Be with your church Lord and guide it. Protect us and lift our souls to you. May your holy name be glorified forever.
  • Please God, strengthen our souls and be with all the copts that are afraid at this moment, Please Oh, Lord, Guide them, and be with them forever, Please God, let the persecution stop, and let us be under you forever! We need you God to help us, and make us lead the right way and path, for we have no way to believe in you, you are the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, for you are a Powerful man! We are great to know that you are watching over us!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent