Prayer Chain

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Hello Everyone!

What do you think of setting up a prayer chain on this website where we can ask each other to pray for whomever, whatever, simply to grant eachother support in the name of Christ.

"If two or three gather in My name," right? I think that can be really powerful on the web, but especially in our hearts.

What do you think? I will start :)
If you could simply mention in your prayers all the students that are going through the difficulties of exams and paper writing at this time, that would be wonderfully appreciated.

Thank you :)

You sister in Christ, Caro

Comments

• I think that, that is the greatest idea yet...and since you were the authinticator of the idea...why don't you lead us in a group prayer, then we'll begin to post our requests. ;D
  • Hello! I'm so sorry it's taken me a few days to get back to this website. Now you know how badly I need these prayers!

I've never done this before...but here goes....

First, I would like to thank God for everything everything everything... and He knows what I'm talking about :)
    Also, I just want to ask for guidance, and for motivation to get me through the next few weeks. I am a university graduate student so I have many papers do and I have no idea how I am going to get through it, but by the Grace of God...and everyone's prayers, it will be fine :)

Thanks guys. caro

• Ur in my prayers Caro, and everyone who has exams, papers and anything (when you pray just pray for the wonderful people on tasbeha.org ;D<-- its a good summation of everyone.)
  • i think this is a great idea! i'll be praying for you, too caro.

Thank you God for everything you've given us and choosing to give us another day! :)

Please if you would; pray for the youth in our church, they're very disrespectful to each other/the church.. also for my mom, she's opening her own practice so guidance in that.

God bless!
    -Laura
  • Laura, thank you for your prayers.
    Your church and youth group are in mine. May God bless your mother's practice and bless her work :)
  • May the Lord, the incarnate Logos, free us from our boundries and lead us through our lives in his grace. May He inspire us, aid us, guide us, and bless us and all those who live ignorant in darkness not knowing the warmth of his light. All those who are going through tibulation or temtation of any kind, Lord let not the devil get his ways but let your will be done. And let us not live ignorant of Your prescence and miracles in all our lives. Amen.

P.S. Sorry, not much of a writer, mind and heart work faster than my fingers can type lol.
  • May God bless all the youth from the church of St. Mary (kitchener) with all their good caring advice and hilarious memories! ;D May God help them with their study's and exams that frustrates everyone.
    You guys are in my prayers!
    God bless
    Your sister in Christ, Makook
  • May God help us stay on the right path at all times and God please help us become closer to you.
    Thank you for forgivng our sins
    - a sinner
  • Hey Guys,

Please pray for my friend MR who is going through a stresfull time with her studies and personal life at the moment. may God guide her, comfort her and bless her.
  • Im praying for all you guys and I ask God to strengthen us in all struggles, through the intercession of St. Mary
  • let us all remember in our prayers all the copts around the world especially those those in our mother land egypt, who suffer from all types of perscution.
    may we all also remember in our prayers our father the great Pope Shenouda the Third, to keep him for us for many years to come - and that he may continue in his strife to protect and defend the church of God.

may the Lord reward you all

God bless
  • Hi everyone,

Please pray for my mother, she just came out of a very painful leg operation on monday and she has another two in 15 days and 27 days on the same leg. Pray for her to come out of the operations safely and hopefully with the will of God get better.

Your sister in Christ,
    Samar
    ---------
    +John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall never die but have everlasting life."+
  • hay guys every1 and their prayers r mine no worries and love4all all the best 4 ur mum i really hpe she gets better, amen to you bishoyattia, no worries lala and po, AMEN luke good stuff, all the best for your mums practice laura and hope your youth will have better atitudes, good luk in exams caro i hope u get what u aim for
    and guys 1 favor can u pray for my exams in 2 weeks they r major 1ns also i am having a very stressful time rite now, please also pray 4 St Demiana's and Anba abraams youth meeting to go succesful very stressful times

thanx alot
    GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • ya plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, prayers for exams
    just 10 more days till i start :o
  • dw :) hos irof i think ull go good and ur prayers r mine dw study hard and don forget to give God Hos tym and this goes 4 every1 as well and i got 11 days :o anyways

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • AMEN, AMEN, AMEN to all thats been said

please o lord, bless your children who will love u endlessly. please dont ever let us go- hold our hands and guide us to your everlasting love. thank you so much lord for all your wonderous works. our family and friends. be with us in our exams, all our stressful times wen we are desperatly in your need. lord you are the greatest, wat more could we ask from u except 2 thank you for ur never ending love and most of all to thank you for being a christian. how lucky we are to have grown up in the coptic orthodox church. through the intersetion of our mother st mary and our beloved h.h pope kyrollos

plz remember me in ur prayers
  • :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( AMEN AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and throo the intercessions of st abraam, st George, bishop Karas, St shenouda and his disciple st wissa, abba john kame the priest, st demiana and all the saints that pleased you since the begining, all the hosts of your angels and our fathers abraham, jacob and isaac

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • pls pray for MR who has a very important work to hand in on monday. Pls God help her complete it. Amen
  • plz lord help me 2 get good exam marks dis week
    through intersession of st mary, pope kyrollos ans st mina
  • amen amen 4 days left :o :o :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • please pray for MR for God to help pass the exams.
  • Dear Heavenly Father,
    Bless all the wonderful youth (maybe adults too) and administrators who contribute enormously to the benefit of spiritual knowledge and faith of all members. Please Lord, Forgive us our sins. I am not worthy to be called your daughter, but your servant. Thank you for your unconditional love. Thank you for the Holy Spirit that lives inside us, that sheds wisdom and light on every single situation and obstacle we face. Thank you for giving me hope when i'm all out. Thank you for giving me love, when i am being hateful. Thank you for giving me faith when i am weak. And thank You for dying for us, giving your life up, to save our wretched, worthless souls. It is our of your love that you did it, because we were your creation, and you never let us go astray. Lord Bless all those on this site, our families, friends, everyone - because we're all sinners and we need you, our salvation. You saved the world, therfore, the WHOLE world deserves to know you. Lord help us preach by our actions as children of God. Help us be peacemakers and your representatives. Help all those who have exams, tests, finals, hard tasks to accomplish. Help us remember that we can do all things with Christ in us, and strengthening us. Through the Intercessions of The Holy Theotokos, St Philopater, St Mina, baba kirollos, and all the heavenly host, we say thankfully : our father.... Amen.
  • amen amen amen to what keep.smiling said that was a very nice prayer keep posting your blessings ;)

EXAMS R OVER WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!! thanks guys for praying whoever did may God reward u in heaven

np lala and po MR is in ma prayers

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!!
  • god, please bless all your children
    we love u sooooooooo much
  • AMEEENNNNNNNNNN :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!!!
  • Hi every one, if it is not too late please pray for me always. God bless you all.
  • hay jacobian welcome to the site
    hehe its never too late np ur in ma prayers GBU

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!!!!
  • Lord, plz bless all the members, admins, and moderators.
  • Thank a lot 'FROG' and all others who I'm sure won't forget to always pray for me. GBU and all people in this forum, keep up the good work.