Ask a question_Answer for points

Comments

• no u misunderstand...correct princess mary..THAT WAS THE VERSE HE HEARD WHEN THE GOSPEL WAS BEING READ!!

q1. correct
    q2.
    q3.
    q4. correct
    q5.....that is what he did but there were 5 word he SPOKE....what were they...
  • Is it possible to start this thread again if you all don't mind, I really want to keep this going, and it seems after 33 pages that you are all interested and want to keep going with this, if so, feel free to post any questions for others to answer, or answer them yourselves, and if your interested at all, I have some challenging questions, on the last post besides this one!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=11;threadid=2023;start=480#msg50203 date=1142662775]and if your interested at all, I have some challenging questions, on the last post besides this one!

Go for it :)
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=11;threadid=2023;start=465#msg48888 date=1140901390]
    Challenge Round
    -Name 5 topics in Tasbeha.org that our beloved members have made, and specificly summarize what it is about, and where it is located.
    -[scavenger hunt] I will go back to a specific page in this thread and modify a very small font, you will have to read it and tell us what the symbolizism.
    Each of these is worth 10 points a piece, mnc_hnn, I don't know what to do with the second question regarding the St. Kyprianos and St. Youstina, because the names were wrong and it was a joke! I took the second question out because mnc_hnn answered it!

Good Luck, God be with you All!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

Thank you so much Iqbal, glad you sound excited, here are some of the question, each question is worth 10 points!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • can we have..something em :-[ easier? cos i'm not that good!
  • Try the second question, it's simple, go to the pages of this thread, and scroll down cautiously, and look for small font words, and all you have to do is describe it in your own words, but tell us what it symbolizes, hope it all goes well, and when say the symbolism part, you say it in your own words!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • ahhhhh q2...imma find it!!

the word is Blood..and i think that symbolises the holy spirit wich was in the forms of water, fire and blood...and also...i think it ssbolises salvation becasuse it is through HIS blood we were saved!!

it didnt take that long to find it...
  • why, that's not the only small font word, look closer!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • so there is more on the same post or forum?? ???
  • ohh i found another word...cross..ill tell u what it means in another post..i need to go now...
  • Here you go nene0587,

Challenge Round
    -Name 5 topics in Tasbeha.org that our beloved members have made, and specificly summarize what it is about, and where it is located.
    -[scavenger hunt] I will go back to a specific page in this thread and modify a very small font, you will have to read it and tell us what the symbolizism.
    Each of these is worth 10 points a piece, mnc_hnn, I don't know what to do with the second question regarding the St. Kyprianos and St. Youstina, because the names were wrong and it was a joke! I took the second question out because mnc_hnn answered it!

Good Luck, God be with you All!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • I just thought of a better idea, this is still challenge round, and anybody can answer then, but instead of me doing the questions, I going to get better questions from someone very, and I mean very talented, intelligent, thoughtful, wonderful, better than me in answer and asking questions--------------POPE SHENOUDA III, I have this book called, Quizzes from the Holy Bible by H.H. Pope Shenouda III, so I'll start, and if you have this book handy, go for it and ask some questions!

Q1-Quote a verse that shows that children are a gift from God
    Q2-Who are the 2 sorcerers that opposed Moses? Who mentioned their names?
    Q3-Give the names of the women who served or who met the Lord Jesus Christ

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • q3. mary magdalen...mary he mother of james (i think) and st mary the mother of god
  • You got 3/4 why, good job!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • and Mary..the sister of Lazarus? I think
  • Good try Marianne, actually it's Mary the wife of Clopas, and the mother of James and John, the sons of Zebedee! Sorry it was only 3, though! I have a quick question, are you all enjoying this?

Here is another question:
    Q4-Who was both a king and a prophet?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Is it David?
  • That is correct Marianne!

Q5-Give the name of a man whom St. Paul raised from the dead
    Q6-Give the name of a woman whom St. Paul raised from the dead

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Q5- St. Paul raised Eutychus from the dead. He slept and fell from a window to his death. ;)
  • That is correct Of All Nations!

Q7-Which town did the Holy Virgin come from and which province?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • i can't get Q6,
    but i got Q7 i think
    The Virgin Mary came from the Nazareth, in a town called Galilee.
  • Q6- I dont think St. Paul raised a woman from the dead (i could be wrong though) but i think it was Peter and he raised Tabitha
  • Ya i had a feelin that it was peter and not paul too :P If it is then...yep "PrincessMary" ur right!

GB.
  • 1- Who was the monk who planted the tree of obedience?
    He was St. John the Dwarf

2- Who was hs spiritual father/guide?
    He was Aba Pemouah
  • [quote author=Of All Nations link=board=11;threadid=2023;start=495#msg51237 date=1143508428]
    i can't get Q6,
    but i got Q7 i think
    The Virgin Mary came from the Nazareth, in a town called Galilee.

That is correct Of All Nations, and that is correct PrincessMary, and yes you may ask questions MarMar, glad your contributing as well!
    Here is other questions-
    Q8-What is the first promise God made to man?
    Q9-Give the names of three persons who each fasted 40 days
    Q10-Where and when did these three meet together?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • anybody...i don't want to answer all the questions :-X
  • That is correct MarMar91!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Q8-What is the first promise God made to man?

The land of Canan (sp?)
  • I'm sorry, that is incorrect Marianne87, but good try!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent