Ask a question_Answer for points

Comments

• filobateer..can u please please write in english because this is taking me forever to read, i don't read the 3s and the 2s and..really fast.. :-X

GBU
    sandra
  • do you mean like get the exact verse?

GBU
    sandra
  • [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=11;threadid=2023;start=540#msg53958 date=1146675419]
    do you mean like get the exact verse?

GBU
    sandra

At least, try your best, I don't care if you get it wrong, I care about if you try!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Q21-Who was the first man to marry 2 women? What were the names of the 2 wives?
    Abraham/ Sarah and Hagar

who poked his eye out with a needle, because his eye looked at something bad!?!?!?! (not in the bible)

3PTS

Wut was Mohraeel's brother's name!?!?!?!

7PTS
  • st simon the shoemaker
    3 pts

mahraeels brother is abahor im pretty sure?
    7 pts

/
    mahraeel
    plzzz p4m sister in Christ
  • [quote author=mahraeel link=topic=2023.msg82733#msg82733 date=1203699994]
    st simon the shoemaker
    3 pts

mahraeels brother is abahor im pretty sure?
    7 pts

/
    mahraeel
    plzzz p4m sister in Christ

correct u got 10 PTS!!
  • anyone have any other questions???
  • o thxxx lol considering mi name ;D

umm not at the moment but lets keep this disscusion live.  cuz its been for a couple yrs

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ
  • who is the newest saint to be added to the commemoration of the saints?
  • an ubouna?? ???

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m siste rin Christ
  • I think it was anba abraam bishop of fayoum and Giza the friend of the poor and the needy
  • i was gonna say uboin suriel o idk lol RIVP

/
    mahraeel
  • Isn't Abouna Abraam one of St. Thomas' sons the monks?? If you guys don't know what he looks like, copy and paste this on to a new url!!

C:\Documents and Settings\Andrew M\My Documents\Nansy's stuff\abouna.JPG

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • idk, but who i was talking about was the bishop of fayoum before the 1900's even
  • o lol i was talkin about a priest like this week

/
    mahraeel
  • no someone needs to be a saint then 50 years after their departure they can be in the commemoration anba abraam is right. but pope kyrillos can almost be added in the commemoration soon tho. not yet
  • [quote author=His Servant link=topic=2023.msg82750#msg82750 date=1203714234]
    no someone needs to be a saint then 50 years after their departure they can be in the commemoration anba abraam is right. but pope kyrillos can almost be added in the commemoration soon tho. not yet

Why does it have to be 50 years??

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • i think that is just the general rule. it might be more it might be a little less but no less than 30 years
  • His servant is correct, they can not be canonized until 50 years after their departure even though we all know HH was a saint he won't be in the commemoration for another couple years maybe
  • In the book of Daniel, a king dremt about a statue. the statue was made of 4 different kinds of materials in 4 different parts of the body!! wut r the materials and which body part is made of which material!?!?!?!?!

15 PTS
  • (Dan 2: 32)
    The Head was made of Gold
    The chest and arms are made of silver
    The stomach and thighs are made of copper
    The legs are made of iron
  • [quote author=SaintaMaria05 link=topic=2023.msg82774#msg82774 date=1203735312]
    (Dan 2: 32)
    The Head was made of Gold
    The chest and arms are made of silver
    The stomach and thighs are made of copper
    The legs are made of iron

wow!!! good job!!! that was a hard question how did u get it?!?!?!? well u got 15 PTS!!!
  • Who am i??
    I was a rich man!! i left everything behind. went to live in the desert then after went and lived in a church. i commanded the evil out of the snake, by the name of God. then was whipped and went into jail. after i got out of jail, i went and lived in a monestary. God gave me the power to see into the future. Who am I!?!?! (saint, not in the bible)

15 PTS
  • wasn't that St. Anthony??

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=topic=2023.msg83298#msg83298 date=1204507712]
    wasn't that St. Anthony??

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

nope!!

tell me wen u guys give up!?!?!?! ok!?!?!
  • Who am i??
    I was a rich man!! i left everything behind. went to live in the desert then after went and lived in a church. i commanded the evil out of the snake, by the name of God. then was whipped and went into jail. after i got out of jail, i went and lived in a monestary. God gave me the power to see into the future. Who am I!?!?! (saint, not in the bible)

Anba Barsoum el 3ryan
  • [quote author=PrincessMary link=topic=2023.msg83302#msg83302 date=1204509183]

Who am i??

Anba Barsoum el 3ryan

wow very  good!!! u got it!!! u recieved 15 PTS!!!
  • I never knew that, wow all I knew about Anba Barsoum el Erian is his name and the fact that there was a snake in the part of the movie, I never knew that before, thanks for it!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=topic=2023.msg83308#msg83308 date=1204510322]
    I never knew that, wow all I knew about Anba Barsoum el Erian is his name and the fact that there was a snake in the part of the movie, I never knew that before, thanks for it!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

ur welcome!!
  • who was the saint that dressed up as a "habela"---3pts

soryy cant think of hard ones rite noww

/
    mahraeel