Ask a question_Answer for points

Comments

• Saint Anna Simone!
  • goood job ;Dlol

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ
  • Who am I?
    I am able to turn myself into a black bird.
    I could do miracles through the name of God.
    I always told people that i wanted to get married.
    WHO AM I!?!?!?!?!
  • abouna 3abd el masee7
    ~please let me know if that's the right answer!

Rina
  • [quote author=Rina484 link=topic=2023.msg84397#msg84397 date=1206380685]
    abouna 3abd el masee7
    ~please let me know if that's the right answer!

Rina

ur right!!!!
  • I love the movie they made for him!!

Q: Who was given a sword by the Lord?
  • St. Philopateer Markorious Abu-sefein(The father of two swords)
  • who am i ? i am a saint abd i got to sent to three differ emperors.. soryy if i give more ull get it rite away lol...7 pts

/
    mahraeel
    plzzz p4m sister in Christ
  • Do you mean 3 different kings?  (There was only one Emperor)
    And is it St. Abanoub?
  • lol u got seven points sry for the misunderstanding lol agen sryy

/
    mahraeel
    plzzz p4m sister in Christ
  • omg i havent been on tasbeha for about a year..i cant believe this post is still running looool

good job though!!!!!!!
  • Welcome back!
    I got a question for you.
    What's more mighty than God,
    more evil than the devil,
    the poor have it,
    the rich need it, and there's one more clue but I can't remember... well, that's enough to go on....

so ?
  • oh god i knew this one i heard it before....i forgot :-\
  • yeah yeah...the answer is NOTHING gosh im so stupid
  • LOL, no. I didn't get - though my brother, 5 at the time, seemed to think it was pretty obivious :S
  • any1 got a question? i prefer riddles more...
  • Hi  I HAVE A QUESION
    WHO IS THE SAINT THAT WAS SILENT MOST OF THE TIME AND WHAT IS HIS FAVOURITE STATEMENT
  • "abona yostos the Silent monk"
    and his favorite statment "el sa3a kaaam?"

I got one :)
    I am a saint that told people I want to get married, I am from south of Egypt, Can guess who I am?

• someone asked my question already! :-S

Ok got another one

I had a job in a office, I have an older brother, I knew I want to be a monk since when i was little but i didn't know being a monk was going develop to be a huge burden, my parents didn't want me to atrahban, but they got convinced.  My ture name is the same as my favorite saint.  I saw the pope in my dreams, and his papl stick broke and asked me to fix it and when i fixed it he told me to keep it. 

Another one,
    I was born blind.  I learned the hymns through a blind mo3alem at church.  I wanted to atrahban.  My favorite story is St. Samuel the confessor story.  Eventhough I am blind, I can tell who's saint picture i am holding in my hand by smelling it ex. St. mary's picture. I have met pope shenoda before he becomes pope and told him he will become pope.

pray for me,
    bentBABAyasooa`
  • the first one is HH Pope Kyrillos VI the man of Prayer and the second one is abouna Andrawes el samueli
  • [quote author=Hizz_chiilld link=topic=2023.msg85691#msg85691 date=1208128535]
    LOL, no. I didn't get - though my brother, 5 at the time, seemed to think it was pretty obivious :S

true...lil kids know it all i found out...the older you get u start losing intelligence loool
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=2023.msg86150#msg86150 date=1208968388]
    I am a saint that told people I want to get married, I am from south of Egypt, Can guess who I am?

Abouna Abdel Messieh??
  • [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=2023.msg86154#msg86154 date=1208973359]
    the first one is HH Pope Kyrillos VI the man of Prayer and the second one is abouna Andrawes el samueli

you are too smart for us :P  :P  ::)

[quote author=Coptic Servent link=topic=2023.msg86157#msg86157 date=1208979515]
    [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=2023.msg86150#msg86150 date=1208968388]

Abouna Abdel Messieh??

you are killing me there coptic servant :P ( Yes, it is Abona abd el massieh :) )
  • Ok I got a hard one :)

I am a Bishop, I used to go around on a donkey selling dry food.  During this time a lady commited adultry and wanted to kill her child.  She and the lady who delived the baby decided to say i ran over the baby with my donkey but i didn't.  So we went to the judge, and I prayed to god through st. mary's intercessions to save me from this mess.  And I asked the baby to talk to tell the truth, and the dead baby talked and told the truth.  Since then I dedicate the rest of my life to god. and i started by being a monk and then a bishop.
    Can you guess who am I?
  • I think who you are talking about is Anba Abraam Oskof el Fayoum wel Giza(bishop of fayoum and giza), the friend of the poor and the needy, is that correct?
  • his name after he became a bishop is not coming to me right now..but his name b4.. i think is Salib
  • hello,
    k..i am sorry i remember now..i think it is anba sarabamoun abu tarha
    am i right??

pls keep my weakness in ur prayers
    -sister in Christ
  • [quote author=perfectsinner link=topic=2023.msg86175#msg86175 date=1209026545]
    hello,
    k..i am sorry i remember now..i think it is anba sarabamoun abu tarha
    am i right??

pls keep my weakness in ur prayers
    -sister in Christ

Good job! :)

1. I was born into a rich family, my uncle stole my inheritance but i didn't fight/argue with him to get my money.  I wanted to follow in god's foot steps.  I stayed in a small ma3'ara that had a poisonous reptile, and we became friends.
    Can you guess who I am?

2. Since I was little i alawys went to church and wanted to live my life my god, my parents were having a hard time with that, but i had an older brother who could take care of them.  The person who helped me become a monk, was harsh on me, and made me do the hardest things even tying up a wild animal.  He taught me lessons about obidence. An angel appeared to me and told me to go to a woman who was rich and lost all of her money because she spend them all on the needy, and then she fell in sin.  She died on the way to the women monestary.
    Can you guess who I am?

3. When I was little i was a slat seller. I was the only child.  I named myself many names, one name is my real name,  2nd name is after my animal pet that I have saved to buy him, 3rd was a name that was translated into "crazy".  I told a deacon that he will become a Priest in the church he is serving in.  I was half naked.  A man who was gready, won't give his needy sister one dinar for her hungary childern, fell and broke his leg, the docs said it should be cut off, he came to me to pray for him and asked god to forgive him and said will take care of his siter.
    Can you guess who I am?
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=topic=2023.msg86155#msg86155 date=1208975237]
    true...lil kids know it all i found out...the older you get u start losing intelligence loool

hahahahahaha....
    ekalemy 3ala nafeseak ya mama :P  ;D
  • 1) amba barsoum el aryean

2) st john teh short

3) i think its st.  rewis? soemthin like that lol ???

ekalemy 3ala nafeseak ya mama 

lol bentbabayasoa u crack me upp =)

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m siste rin Christ