Bible/Saint Trivia

15678911»

Comments

• ok.. a hitn is...

in the coptic calendar.. its a month before June ( one of the days )... and between the year 300 AD-320AD
  • but everywhere it says 303?
  • ok another hint lol.. its i nthe coptic month Baramudah.. one of the days.. one of them is a small story of St George.. if you can't find it.. il  just say the answer..
  • YUP lol... 307 A.D... it says it in the coptic calendar... 23 Buramudah.. May 1.
  • next question?
  • Genesis-

1.Who was the man that built the first city and what was the city's name?

2.How long did the Lord say man's life should be?

• [coptic]+ Iryny nem `hmot>[/coptic]

1) Cain built the first city and it was called Enoch after his son (Genesis 4:17)

2) I believe the answer to this is 120 years (Genesis 6:3).  However, we see that man still lived much longer than this even after God said this.
  • yup!!!  ;)

[quote author=Κηφᾶς link=topic=1841.msg74818#msg74818 date=1185298617]
    [coptic]+ Iryny nem `hmot>[/coptic]

However, we see that man still lived much longer than this even after God said this.

yes, however, it says SHOULD, not is. so that makes a small difference

• anybody else got a question?
  • Hi everyone, I like all the trivia, so here's a couple of questions of my own:

1. Which saint was apologising to the Lord because he had no feet to stand up to pray, and no arms to lift up while praying?

2. At what time in the bible, did EXACTLY 25% of the population of the world die at the same time?

3. Which saint had a friendly snake live with him?

Good Luck,

Bishoy
  • 1. St. Jabob (ya32oob el me2ata3)
    2. When Cain killed Abel
    3. Anba barsoum el 3ryan
  • Thats all correct! I guess my questions were too easy :-[

Bishoy
  • how come no ones posting.  umm heyybi the wya on lke the first pg.... u spell lke this enoch in english l0l

/
    mahareel
    plzz p4m sister in christ
  • hey mahraeel, you could post a question too if you like
  • well since no one is posting ill just post a few questions.

David and Goliath

1. Who was David's father? ( name )

2. Who was Goliath with that went to make war with Israel?

3. How many days did Goliath challenge Israel to send a man to fight him?

4. About how tall was Goliath?
  • [coptic]+ Iryny nem `hmot>[/coptic]

1) Jesse
    2) The Philistines
    3) 40 days
    4) 6 cubits.  1 cubit is about 1.5 feet, so that would have made Goliath 9' tall.
  • Dear all

Mountains mentioned in the Holy Bible:

Name the following mountains:

+ 1- What is the mountain that Noah’s Ark rested on?

+ 2- What is the mountain that God spoke to Moses from the bush?

+ 3- On which mountain did Moses receive the Ten Commandments?

+ 4- On which mountain did Aaron die?

+ 5- What is the mountain that the Lord Jesus Christ transfigured before three of His disciples?

+ 6- At what mountain was the Lord Jesus Christ arrested by the betrayal of Judas Iscariot?

+ 7- Where is the mountain that Abraham offered his son Isaac as a sacrifice?
  • yea Κηφᾶς you got them right. but actually his hieght is about 10 feet and a half. but i dont think it really matters lol

and i just want to add 1 mountain if you dont mind. it could be number 8-and its kinda easy...

What is the name of the mountain that Adam was buried on?
  • 1 became 2. Who? (old Testament?) if nobody answers after a while ill just give the answer, and ask for hints too if u like.
  • oh well, since nobody is really participating, the answer is Adam And Eve.. ( 1:Adam became 2: Adam and Eve
  • oh i didnt even think of thats kool thanks for sahrin ill tri posting upp once i finish with all mi exams.  which wil take the yr l0l but thankss sryy i havent been posting a lot

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ
  • oh lol, well im May the Prayers of the saints be with you!