The Deal !!!

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
i recon it would be a mad idea if we all made a deal to remember each other in our prayers... not by name cause that will take a while but in genral i wanna make a deal that every time any of us prays, we say a cupple of small words at the end like, Lord plz also remember my brothers and sisters on the tasbeha website... thats all... i recon if we get heaps of ppl on this site to do it itll be a huge blessing...

what do ya say guys, who's wit me???

(hey guys im just lettin u know that u wont hear from me for a whlie, now i dont want tears i need u guys to be strong for me...
im going bak to skool
and i have exams this term too so wat betta way to go into them, then by askin my brothers and sisters on this site to pray 4 me, in return we all pray 4 eachother, my last day of peace is on monday, than i go bak tuesday.)

guys, if u agree to this deal u have to be consistant in it, and mean wat u say...
Kool

Comments

• Good luck with your exams, don't worry, I'm sure you'll do great. ;) And I'll try to pray for everybody.

Pray for me also and pray that we are all guided towards God's path and that we stay on this right and true path, and that we can overcome the temptations that are thrown our way.

LordHaveMercy
  • Hi, my name is THISISTRUEAMEN and I also will pray for LORDHAVEMERCY and G.J.I. as well as the rest of this site

REPPIN ABBY KIDS TO THE FULLEST
    '04
    STAY BROWN
    SALAM WEH MAHABA
  • wow long name, got a nick name
  • lol
    Good luck G.J.I, no worries, we've all got ur back here.

sleepy
  • I'm sure God will stand by you and help you with everything. I'll be sure to pray for you. Best of luck.
  • oi dudes u fully rock, thnx heaps and dont 4 get u guys agreed to the deal......... ;)
  • come on be a part of the deal, itll form a strong bond between us and God...
  • thnx heaps mar mar
    ill be sure to pray 4 u and ur situation...
    :) :)
  • of course... count me in on the deal...ill pray for you C.G.I as well as every1 else, dont forget remember me, the sinner, in your prayers always :)
    May God bless each and every person on this site and be with them forever :)
  • wow awsome thnx guys, it really does mean alot,
    i hope we can get more ppl involved.
    this really is a beautiful deal we developed
    its moving wen u think about it... :'(
  • count me in.... at the end of my prayer... i will make sure to mention you guys! you've really been a great help and even thought ive only emt like 2 of you i can tell your all great people! i lvoe you all!!!! pray for me as well!

salam we maheba...
  • Same here ;D
  • i can just feel the love,
    can u feel the love
    i feel the love
    :o :o :o :o:o ahhhhhhhhhh!!!
    wat im i doin on this site i have an exam tommorow
  • GJI, good luck in your Exam tomorrow...

You guys can count me in on the praying too... :)

I hope that God Blesses All your lives and...

"May the Lord answer you in the day of trouble; May the name of the God of Jacob defend you; May He send you help from the sanctuary, And strengthen you out of Zion; May He remember all your offerings, And accept your burnt sacrifice. May He grant you according to your heart's desire, And fulfill all your purpose." (Psalm 20:1-4)

I really need all your prayers for my weakness! :)
  • thnk u all my friends
    u all are the bestest...
    i may have to take i break from tasbeha.org really soon, so plz make sure u keep the prayers coming, cause i can truely feel them, i did good in my test today,
    howeva that was only a test my exams start next monday...
    i luv u all,
    again plz stay strong i wont be gone for to long
  • we dont believe in luck, we believe in God...
    all i need is ur prayers
  • hey i was saying that in a loveing, thankful voice...
    im sorry i couldnt imply the tone of my voice... ;) ;) ;)
  • Good bye
    im goin now
    hopefullt God, with ur prayers, will help me be
    prduktiv...
    thnx again all of u...
    may gone reward u all 4 ur kindness
    :D :-\ :D
  • Hey GJI and all,
    Count me in!!! :D
    Hope your exam went well ;)
    God Bless you all always :)
  • The deal? You people are doing a deal to pray for eachother in the name of god. A pray is something sacred to the person, like voting in the ballot. It is not something you say to someone, "hey mate, can you pray for me, and some good marks thanx." It just defeats the purpose of praying, where praying is where the person(s) confess the thankfulless, problems etc and should be 100% from his own will, not some deal. In the end, God will not accept the pray.
    -hustler
  • my friesnd making a deal like this can only bring closer together, its not wrong, every time we go to church wen the deacon says the confession he says "pray for us and for all the christians who asked us to remember them in the house of the lord..."
    there nothing wrong with praying for others, or asking others to pray 4 u, it just has to be said with meaning, not carelessly...
    how can u say God will not accept the prayer my friend,
    the deal doesnt affect the will of the person as they by there own will accepted it, prayer is not selfish, if u only pray for urself, thats wrongs, its not alwaz bout ur own problems but the problems of others...
    my brother this prayer will be strong and it will form a bond between us all and God...
  • well put GJI
    u have my prayers :)
  • [quote author=hustler link=board=1;threadid=456;start=15#msg9189 date=1093146465]
    praying is where the person(s) confess the thankfulless, problems etc and should be 100% from his own will, not some deal. In the end, God will not accept the pray.
    -hustler

Our Dear Beloved, 'Hustler'

When we make this 'deal' we ARE DOING IT WITH OUR OWN WILL! We are not forced to pray for each other, but instead it is out of our Love for one another that we pray for each other.

God accepts the prayers of ANYONE who prays to Him from their WHOLE and HUMBLE HEART!

I urge you to try praying for the wellbeing of others and you will understand how great it feels. When you care enough about your beloved brothers and sisters around the world who are in need, those who have and those who haven't asked for your prayers, you feel a true bond of LOVE. God Bless You!

Apart from the mass, as GJI pointed out, The Holy Bible is filled with the love of prayer for others!

Here are some examples:

A man called Simon who used to practice Sorcery, believed in the wrongs of his ways and asks St. Peter to pray for him.

"Then Simon answered and said, " Pray to the Lord for me, that none of the things which you have spoken may come upon me." (Acts 8:24)

St. Paul tells the Christians in Colosse that they (St. Paul and his fellow servants) have been praing for them.

"For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy; giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light." (Colo 1:7)

In the conclusion of St. Paul's First Epistle to the Thessalonians he says:

"Brethren, pray for us." (1The 5:25)

Also in his 2nd Epistle, he asks:

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified, just as it is with you, and that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men; for not all have faith." (2The 3:1-2)

And again in the epistle to the Hebrews:

"Pray for us; for we are confident that we have a good conscience, in all things desiring to live honorably. But I especially urge you to do this, that I may be restored to you the sooner." (Hebr 13:18-19)

Finally St. James TEACHES US TO PRAY FOR EACH OTHER:

"Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. (James 5:16)

Finally, dear 'Hustler', i wish to end with the words of St. John: (3Joh 1:2).

"Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers."
  • hey awsome work minrew ;) ;)

sorry hustler buddy, cant deny the evidence
  • Thank YOU George! I only hope i helped support this very wonderful Christian proposal of yours.

May we always remember ALL our brothers and sisters around the world in our prayers!

Thankyou for this very thoughtful thread.

God Bless You. :)
  • hey id like to thank all my brothers and sisters u prayed 4 me, i have 2 examz left, i have prayed for u all from the depth of my heart, and i pray that god reward u openly, thanks again my beloved friends...

• wow, wut exams r u taking??? and how do u have exams in sept? or is it diff in Australia? (dont mind me my brain is on vacation)

GOD BLESS ALL! :-*
  • im taken my end of year examz, (big) and ye its diff in australia...
    so u part of the deal or wat??? ;) ;)
  • Through prayer, we can accomplish all things.

If we sincerely ask God for anything, then we are acknowledging that we are in need of Him. So if we are to rely on God, HE becomes our strength, HE becomes our path, HE becomes our TRUTH, HE becomes our life.

As we get closer to God, we begin to see His love in our lives. This love, which He has given us from the beginning, is often overlooked and we selfishly do not give God the true thanks and Glory that is due to Him.

God truly blesses our lives, if we believe this then we understand St. Paul's words: "God is for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31)

For this reason, no trial or tribulation should ever stand between us and God! Instead, we should always put God in between us and our trials! This way, we get closer and closer to God, and our Tribulations become blessings... they become great opportunities for us to get closer with God.

God's love is so abundant, so pure, so fulfilling, so overwhelming, so ... PERFECT, that many people choose to live a life of solitude where they are satisfied to live their WHOLE LIVES meditating in God's Love! :)

In knowing all this, we should seek every opportunity to build our relationship with God. We feel the desire to share this love with everyone who we know and don't know! We, try to love everyone as God has loved us, and so... we pray for each other. We sincerely pray that all of our sisters and brothers around the world, lead loving and fulfilling lives of joy and happiness. We wish peace and success in everyone's lives.

Most importantly, we pray for God's will to be done. For once we TRULY believe that God LOVES us we begin to understand that God knows EXACTLY what is BEST for all of us, and we know that many times we will not understand it, but then that is cause for more prayer. Prayer that God gives us this strength to do His will. Prayer that we maintain our faith, and get closer to God. Prayer that we make good ambassadors for our Lord.

Please, Heavenly Father, bless us all, strengthen us all and guide us all, for the sake of Your Glory, Amen.

This deal is so beautiful, that we can pray for so many people in so few words, those that have asked us to remember them and those who have not!

Once again, thankyou George.

God Bless You all :)
  • ???wut deal? ??? lolx....u should kno i get confooosed so eazily... :-[