• the pray for each other deal,
    read my first post
  • OooÓoOo....it took me sometime but i got it...lolx

YES I'M PART OF THE DEAL yayay!

GOD BLESS ALL! :-*
  • ;) ;) ;) ;)
    awsome were lucky to hav u!!
    whAT a bleSSIng!!
  • I hope this is the real deal tho...I trust u guys to pray 4 me... ;)

• IM FREE!!!!!!
    I FINISHED MY EXAMZ!!!
    IT OVA!!!
    IM SORRY I HAVE TO GO NOW, I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT TO GO FROLIC!!!
    GJI

(plz excuse my insanity)
  • oi thnx for ur prayers guys
    my examz are back...
    im thankful thank God, but im thankful as i did way betta then i expected overall..
  • CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!! ;) :P

• thnx buddy ;)
    oobalik!!
  • lolx....yea guys i just started skewl thursday and i already took 2 quizzes and i have a test friday...so i'm gonna need every1 to stick to the deal, lolx... ;)

• u know i got ur bak!! ;)
  • me 2 magnoona4lyf!!! ;)
  • :o AWWW, thanx guys! I feel the love!! :-*,

• Hey guys, i love the fact that we're praying for each other so i'm gonna take advantage and ask for a prayer request; I really cant begin to imagine what those people in FL are dealing with right now :( :(, I mean so much is happening to them and we dont even realize it. I think that we all should pray that God sends them aid and deliverance because they really need it. My friend is over there and his description of what is going on is absolutely terrifying, so please when u lift up ur heart to God remember them all in ur prayers, thanx ;)

• will do magnoona and also count me in the deal
    i will pray for all and i also need ur prayers guys
    school is killing me
    thanx
    God Bless
    :P
    o and by the way Congratulations C.G.I
    sorry im late to say it
    but i was in egypt for a month and when i came bask my comp was not working until now
  • great idea magnoona ;)

and thnx coptic angel it means alot cumin from u!! ;) ;)
  • ur very welcome
    anytime :D :-*
  • ok guyz, i have 4 reports due, and a test 4 2morrow, on top of that i have 2 watch the presedential debate 4 SS class 2nite and have an essay in about my opinion by 2morrow! i'm going 2 flip soon, PRAY 4 ME!!!(PLEASE!)
  • Will be done. I also have a special request. I really would like your prayers. Right now I'm going through a lot of stuff, and I really need your support guys. I know you won't let me down.

sleepy