Comments

• okaiie nene ask a question!!
  • Clues:
    This book is 4 letters long
    It is in the New Testament
    This book has 21 chapters
    The first chapter is called "Behold! The Lamb of God"
    The last chapter is called "Simon, Do you love me?"
    The last verse says, And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. Amen!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Clues:
    This book is in the New Testament
    This book is 5 letters long
    This book has 5 chapters
    The first chapter is called Faith Wothout Works Is Dead
    The last chapter is called The Prayer of Faith
    The last verse says, let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • lol nene...ima so slow...

ah i know the first question..it is the gospel of saint john
  • That is correct why!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • bas 5alaaas!!! 3ereftoh ya coptic servant!! :) el ketab howa the book of james.. mosh kedah?? ;D 7ata bel 2amarah in verse 5:20 it says, "remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save him from death and cover over a multitude of sins." bravo leyah!!! ;D ;D
  • YES, bravo ya filobateer, da sah, howa james, mesh esmou yaoub bel arabi?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Oooooh! :D Can I do one?

It's in the Old Testament.
    It is 6 letters long (the title)
    And it tells of the Isrealites leaving Egypt
  • elmarady, bravo 3aleiky enty ya coptic servant! ;D fe3lan, the book of james bel3araby ismo ya3oob. shatrah!! :)
    ya God's kid, methaya2ly el book howa the book of Exodus. bel3araby ismoh sefr el khoroog! :) okay, yalah ba2a, i want more questions 3ashan agaweb ya gama3ah.... heh?? fein?? i'm waitinggggg.....
  • Yes, you can do one Gods kid, I was about to say Exodus, hehe, because I did a sunday school lesson about it, and I remember it like my name, and Exodus means to exit, I'm very glad that you would like to do one, wey ya filobateer, shokran shokran, ana fehlan cont bey oul ley nefse howo james bel arabi ismou yaoub!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=filobateer link=board=11;threadid=2489;start=90#msg51964 date=1144203769]
    elmarady, bravo 3aleiky enty ya coptic servant! ;D fe3lan, the book of james bel3araby ismo ya3oob. shatrah!! :)
    ya God's kid, methaya2ly el book howa the book of Exodus. bel3araby ismoh sefr el khoroog! :) okay, yalah ba2a, i want more questions 3ashan agaweb ya gama3ah.... heh?? fein?? i'm waitinggggg.....

Yes it is Exodus. Good job Coptic Servent and filobateer.
  • Thank you Gods kid, do you want to do another one, if you would like, or if you don't want to I could do one also!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Go ahead Coptic Servent.
    I don't come on every day to tell you guys if it is right anyway.

P.S. Make it a really hard one. ;D Please.
  • Ok, I will make it hard with no more than at least 3 pieces of information for each book-

Clues:
    This book has 12 chapters
    It is in the Old Testament
    This book is between the books of Isaiah and Zechariah

Clues:
    This book has 2 epistles of St. Paul the Apostle
    This book all together is 10 chapters

Clues:
    This book has 52 chapters
    It is in the Old Testament
    The last verse says-And as for his provisions, there was a regular ration given him by the king of Babylon, a portion for each day until the day of his death all the days of his life

Clues:
    The first chapter is called Justification by Faith
    It has 6 chapters

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • The first set of clues corresponds to the book of Daniel.

The second set of clues corresponds to the book of 1 Timothy and 2 Timothy.

The third set of clues corresponds to the book of Jeremiah.

The fourth set of clues corresponds to the book of Ephesians I think. My Second Choice would be Galatians. But Ephesians is my final answer.

• First answer Correct! Second answer Correct! Third answer correct! Fourth answer WRONG, sorry, it was Galatians, but that was awesome StVictor, way to go!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • You are very welcome, glad you enjoyed!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Can anybody do me a little favor, can anyone please keep count of all the books we have answered already!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • I have a few questions for fill in the blank game-
    Noah's Ark:
    Repent and ______ to God for he will ___ down a _____ _____ _____ that will drown the whole _____!

And Noah's age was ___ years old when he _______ the ark as God ordered!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Anybody know the answers to those, they are simple if you know the story of Noah's Ark, give it a try even if you think it is wrong!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • ya c.s. ya 7abebet 2alby, ana 3einy etkhara2oh min matra7hom min kotr manah dawart fee ta2reeban KOL versions min el Bibles.... elah ma feeh passage that contains the sentences u've written. bosy ba2a... enty ezaher bayenek kidah lazem teghashesheeny!! ;D ;D ana bas 3ayzaky te2oleely enty esta3melty anhy Bible version. wenty hatshoofy..... hatla2y fibo, ely howa anah ya3ny ;D , megawbah 3ala so2alek 3ala toul.......... ;D ;D

okay, salam delwa2t... :D
  • [quote author=filobateer link=board=11;threadid=2489;start=105#msg53908 date=1146614828]
    ya c.s. ya 7abebet 2alby, ana 3einy etkhara2oh min matra7hom min kotr manah dawart fee ta2reeban KOL versions min el Bibles.... elah ma feeh passage that contains the sentences u've written. bosy ba2a... enty ezaher bayenek kidah lazem teghashesheeny!! ;D ;D ana bas 3ayzaky te2oleely enty esta3melty anhy Bible version. wenty hatshoofy..... hatla2y fibo, ely howa anah ya3ny ;D , megawbah 3ala so2alek 3ala toul.......... ;D ;D

okay, salam delwa2t... :D

bosey baa' ya filobateer, the version that I used is a Rose Garden Magazine, and if you knew the answer go ahead, nice language, ya habibty!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Is the last blank 'entered' or 'built' maybe? ??? ::)
  • ok, the second part i think i got it wasn't he 600 years old because the bible said he lived 350 years and his age when he died was 950 so i think thats it..right and the second blank is finished!

GBU
    sandra
  • [quote author=Gods kid link=board=11;threadid=2489;start=105#msg54352 date=1147212812]
    Is the last blank 'entered' or 'built' maybe? ??? ::)

Entered is correct Gods kid, and sandrahanna that is also correct!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent