Fill in the blank

Comments

• ACTS :), now u can sleep well ( u wont be thinking at night about the answer to the qu.) ;)
  • haha ya thnx for saving me from tht...lol
    but wait...i thought the acts was by peter or paul?
  • it's peter and saul (paul) !!!!

peter wrote the first bit and paul completed it
  • nooo...u can check the author of acts anywhere or ask any priest, its st luke.....
  • i've read about it be4!!!
  • ok no need for exclamation marks, we are not fighting...... ;), .....sorry.......maybe im wrong
  • well i'm not fighting at allllll

i think i forgot everythin i learned 2 days ago lol!!! :D
  • Sorry, to all those who still wanted to do it, can we please try to bring this topic back? I have a couple more books if you want I'll post it as soon as anybody wants to start this again!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Hey, keep going. Can you do one for me? Only if it's ok. START START.

love lots,
    CopticChica21
  • eh ya gama3a?? do you guysk wanna bring back the topic wala la??? khodoh ayah min 3andy aheh... :D

When Adam had lived ___ years, he had a ____ in his own likeness, in his own ____; and he named him ____.

el marady sahlah, el marah el gaeiah ba2a mosh har7am... hakhaleehah......................... sahlah bardoh!! ;D ;D
  • Here is another book one----------------------------------
    Clues:
    This book is in the Old Testament
    The first chapter is called The Lord will comfort Zion
    It has 14 chapters, and the last verse is:
    "Yes, every pot in Jerusalem and Judah shall e holiness to the Lord of host. Everone who sacrificesshall come and take them and cook in them. In that day there shall no longer be a Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts"

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Clues:
    This book is in the Old Testament
    Has 12 letters in the name of this book
    The first chapter is called Zion is Not Comforted
    Has 5 chapters
    The last chapter is called A Prayer for Restoration

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • hmmmmm.... let's see..... the first one is the book of Zechariah and the second is Lamentations. sa7 wala la??? ;D
  • Sah, way to Go, great job, I thought no one would know the second one! I'm also thinking of reading Lamentations, I never read it in my entire Life, a few months ago, I just found out, while skimming through my Bible, there was a book called Lamentations!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • la ya sheikh??? sa7ee7? see, i knew there was a book called lamentations, laken 3omry ma 2areeto. ana asly delwa2ti habtedy a2ra fee ecclesiastes - khateer!! it opens your eyes to what life's meaning really is.
  • [quote author=filobateer link=board=11;threadid=2489;start=75#msg51688 date=1143928036]
    la ya sheikh??? sa7ee7? see, i knew there was a book called lamentations, laken 3omry ma 2areeto. ana asly delwa2ti habtedy a2ra fee ecclesiastes - khateer!! it opens your eyes to what life's meaning really is.

Aoulak haga, ana bent, ana mesh sheikh, lol!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!!! :-[ i'm soooooo sorry ya coptic servant. i didn't know at all.... :'( ow3y tekouny za3lanah meny..... la... i know en 2albek tayeb w'hatsam7eeny, mosh kidah?? :) wala eh?? :-\ ???
  • Don't worry :D, mesh esh kal, don't be sorry, it's fine, hehehe!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • tab kwayes!! ana 2olt min awelhah 7ad hayez3al miny.... makanshy hayenfa3 akamal ba2a.... sorry that i keep sending replies, 3andy 3adet el raghy deh weh7sha awy ::)
    elmohem, ha7awel akhaly dah akher reply lyah enahardah 3ashan ana katart fel kalam awyyyyyy 8) laken i wanna tell you that eh dah?? more than 1000 replies u've posted so far??eh da ya "sheikhah" ;) hehehe.... okay, salam ya gama3ah. :) 8)
  • I love tasbeha.org, ashan keda bey gawab keteer, lol, ok filobateer bye for now!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Clues:
    This book is 4 letters long
    The first chapter is called Gabriel Appears to Mary
    This book has 24 chapters in it
    The last chapter is called The Ascension

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Clues:
    This book is 6 letters long
    It is in the New Testament
    This book has 16 chapters in it
    The first chapter is called God's Righteous Judgement
    The last chapter is called Greetings with Instructions

Clues:
    This book is 7 letters long
    This book has 13 chapters in it
    The first chapter is called Do Not Neglect Salvation
    The last chapter is called Benediction and Exhortation

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Clues:
    This book is 4 letters long
    The first chapter is called Gabriel Appears to Mary
    This book has 24 chapters in it
    The last chapter is called The Ascension

It's either Luke or Mark...but I think it's luke..
  • That is correct Marianne!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • It is Luke, sorry I didn't realize that I forgot to write what chapter it was!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • i always come too early or too late to answer lol, your turn marianne!
  • nene0587, this is not the fun game thing, anybody can do a fill in the blank, just heads up, yanni, I'm not mocking you or anything, ok here is other ones:

Clues:
    This book is 6 letters long
    This book has 16 chapters in it
    The first chapter is called God's Righteous Judgement
    The last chapter is called Greetings with Instructions

Clues:
    This book is 7 letters long
    This book has 13 chapters in it
    The first chapter is called Do Not Neglect Salvation
    The last chapter is called Benediction and Exhortation

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Romans & Hebrews
  • ps- i never said anything about having fun or fill in the blanks.. all i said was i never come in time to answer?
  • [quote author=nene0587 link=board=11;threadid=2489;start=75#msg51742 date=1143948572]
    your turn marianne!

Fun Game is like that, Marianne87 doesn't have to ask if she doesn't want to, I just wanted to tell you, because Fun Game refers to the one that answers asks the question, but you got it correct, nice job!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent