YAAAY!!!!!

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
GUYS!!!!! IT'S ALMOST EASTER!!!!!!!!! YAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!! i love you jesus. :D

Comments

• Amen to that my brother!!!!!!!!!! ;D
  • i know what u guys are thinking, finally burger king and kofta and boftek again :P jk
    happy passion week and easter mo2adaman
  • don't forget holy week. the holiest week of the year
  • Lol who cares about meat? I want my chocolate bars and ice cream, meat comes second of course. lol

I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter (I know its not yet, but its so close), I also want to dedicate two poems to some special people on this forum, its my little Easter present since some of you guys are across the world.

CrazyCopt:
    Not only are you beautiful on the outside but also your heart is made of pure gold, and your personality lol lets just say you always make me laugh. May God always be with you, especially in Chemistry.

Socoolbeshoy:
    I can’t even start with you, you are just an amazing person and you’re always thinking of everyone before yourself, May God always be with you and may you spread your plethora of talents always.

GJI:
    My big bro, lol even though I’m older. You are such a sweet person its ridiculous, and you’re the most fashionable person I know. May God always lead you to make the right decisions in your life.

Dany:
    You are an inspirational writer and I pray that all your dreams will come true.

Thebrain:
    You are extremely witty, and it’s always great to read what you have to say.

Hos Erof:
    You are an extremely intelligent person and too add to that you have humor, that’s just not fair!!! You are always a pleasure, and your posts are always full of insight and wisdom. May God always be with you and may He give you an endless supply of meat when we’re not fasting.

Beshoyrym:
    My little buddy, you are a great person and I always enjoy making you laugh, but you better be good I might be your next Sunday school teacher, lol.

Iqbal:
    Last on the list but first in my heart. What can I say about you except its an honor and pleasure to be your friend and I TRULY value our friendship above all else. I can’t even describe how much respect I have for you, your posts are inspirational and you really are a living example of what it means to be a Coptic Orthodox Christian. May God always show you happiness and May our Heavenly father always keep you safe so you can always spread his teachings and open ignorant peoples eyes. Lol You are one of my victorious Heroes.

I believe God meant for us to be special friends, because He knew how very good we would be for each other.

I think that's why our friendship happened so naturally, and has been such a joy ever since.

We share the blessing of knowing that someone will always be there for us- to encourage us and give us hope, or to simply sit and listen with understanding.

Success for one of us brings happiness to both of us, and problems seem much less overwhelming when divided by two.

Yes, I believe God meant us to be very special friends...and I am grateful.

If There Be Pain

If there be pain,
    all u need too do
    is call on me too be with you
    And before u hang up the phone
    u will no longer be alone
    Together we can never fall
    because our love will conquer all

If there be pain,
    reach out for a helping hand
    and I shall hold u wherever I am
    Every breath I breathe will be into u
    for without u here my joy is through
    my life was lived through falling rain
    so call on me if there be pain.

Hope everyone benefits tremendously from Passion Week and again Happy Easter everyone.

In his name
    Mary
  • hmmm joyisgod if your name is Mary and u r 18(your profile says so) me too (same)..! so howcome u didnt write me something :'(
    jk
  • Awww, this is a very special dedication to Princess Mary and my deepest apologies for forgetting to say something about you.

PrincessMary:
    Where can I begin talking about you? You are and will always be my princess, you are elegant and graceful and no words can describe what a wonderful person you are. May God always be with you and bless you in everything you do.

Again my sincerest apologies Princess Mary, lol and I’m glad we share the name and age thing. :)

Take care
  • aww thanks JoyisGod thats so sweet of u ( and i was jk about writing something thanks :) .....its cool that we share the name and age :) ),
    May God bless you and be with you forever :)
  • My chem mark is gonna be out b4 Easter...BUT BABA WILL NOT KILL ME BEFORE I EAT MY SHAWERMA .lol I wish you all a Holy and blessed Passion week. Pray for me my righteous peeps.
  • Psalmist..think of happier things than chem marks! school is for losers i say we ditch university and go live under a bridge with other dropouts and cook hotdogs over some burning old boots! whose in!!! and yayyy easter! ;D
  • Hey I may hate some courses...but I love my program...school is an oppurtunity to glorify God...So don't dump school you Yorkie... I mean love4all!! :P
  • JoyIsGod aka Mary:

What could i possibly say to such a beautiful post like that? The love and humilty i've seen in you has taught me so much. Your fabulous personality just keeps me smiling; its great getting to know a beautiful person such as yourself (especially those eyes... ;))

i'd like to add..... you're a great liar;) lol... [because] i definately don't deserve all that great stuff you've said about me... (but i could sure use your prayers with Chemistry, aka 'the devil incarnated', as i'd like to call it) and i ask that you don't give people in this community a false testimony :P lol

That poem is almost as wonderful as you are... touching words... right back at you!

You do really live by your screen name, because i do notice in you a Joy that nothing earthly can give, therefore it must be from Him...

Keep being the wonderful person you are, and keep Christ shining in you as He is doing now...
    Hope you have a blessed Passion Week and an awesome Easter...

And to all the other awesome people on this site.... May the blessings of this Fast and Feast fill your lives with Joy, Peace, and other Heavenly things :)

Take Care, God Bless and Pray for me
  • happy easter
    member me in ur prayers
  • Joyisgod,

Since I couldn’t have expressed myself better than CrazyCopt did, I will simply do a running commentary on her post.

CrazyCopt says to joyisgod:
    What could i possibly say to such a beautiful post like that?

Im speechless too…

The love and humilty i've seen in you has taught me so much.

Definitely.

Your fabulous personality just keeps me smiling; its great getting to know a beautiful person such as yourself.

Agreed.

especially those eyes... ;)

A wink from me too --> ;)

i'd like to add..... you're a great liar

I reckon!

... i definately don't deserve all that great stuff you've said about me... (but i could sure use your prayers

Same and same.

You do really live by your screen name, because i do notice in you a Joy that nothing earthly can give, therefore it must be from Him...

Could not have said it better myself.

That poem is almost as wonderful as you are...

Yep, a sincere and genuine reflection of her person.

Keep being the wonderful person you are, and keep Christ shining in you as He is doing now...
    Hope you have a blessed Passion Week and an awesome Easter...

Amen and Amen.

CrazyCopt says to everyone:
    And to all the other awesome people on this site.... May the blessings of this Fast and Feast fill your lives with Joy, Peace, and other Heavenly things

Ditto.

And lastly, thank you to CrazyCopt for saying everything I needed to say in a nice and succinct manner; helping me along my path of absolute laziness :)
  • hayoo, WOOHOOOOO EASTER YAR!!!!
    rabena ma3akom alll pplz and may u benifet and learn and feel Gods luv 4 u, u and u
    plz keep me in your prayers but then agen keep the importants first then me if u lyk
    hehe omgaarr is all use think bout meet and chocoltae hehe u guys r crak ups

GB ALL :) ;) :D ;D :-* :-* :-*
    +FROG+
  • ya joyisgod.... I was gonna start praising you.. and say how GREAT you are... and how when ever I read anything you write I think to myself, maybe I died and made to heaven... and speaking to the angels.... but I won't... LOL... all I have to say is you give me comfort, when I need it.... and when I dont need it, I always have comfort because of knowing you... whenever I tell Jesus something... I come to you and except his answer through you... so you are truly a GREAT person....
  • ok, my turn now
    uhm, i wouldnt know where to start. Joyisgod always manages to bring a smile to ur face through her kind words, and uhm (i'm terrible with this stuff lol) for the rest i would probably have to repeat the words of bishoi and crazycopt ;)

god bless and keep posting ur great posts :D

may He give you an endless supply of meat when we’re not fasting.

and amen to that lol ;)
  • [quote author=Iqbal link=board=1;threadid=1461;start=0#msg23846 date=1113827463]
    And lastly, thank you to CrazyCopt for saying everything I needed to say in a nice and succinct manner; helping me along my path of absolute laziness :)

haha lol Iqbal, you're welcome ;)
    if there's one thing we have in common, its having the friendship of a great person such as Mary! ..... ;D

[quote author=Psalmist link=board=1;threadid=1461;start=0#msg23828 date=1113793955]
    My chem mark is gonna be out b4 Easter...BUT BABA WILL NOT KILL ME BEFORE I EAT MY SHAWERMA ...

AMEN PSALMIST! you and i are on the same boat here! lol.... its gonna be a great last meal ;)

happy almost easter to all

take care and God bless
    pray for me
  • [quote author=Hos Erof link=board=1;threadid=1461;start=0#msg23811 date=1113761581]
    i know what u guys are thinking, finally burger king and kofta and boftek again :P jk

really had to mention.....

did u guys know that Burger King is called "Hungry Jacks" here??...LOL and my skool frend thought that the managers name is "jack".....LOL
  • I know this might start sounding repetitive, but thanks Joyisgod, you really are sweet. Just the thought of someone having spent time to write something like that is truly heartwarming. God bless you and Happy Easter to you too!!!
    Dany
  • [quote author=Mikhail_04 link=board=1;threadid=1461;start=15#msg23873 date=1113862063]
    [quote author=Hos Erof link=board=1;threadid=1461;start=0#msg23811 date=1113761581]
    i know what u guys are thinking, finally burger king and kofta and boftek again :P jk

really had to mention.....

did u guys know that Burger King is called "Hungry Jacks" here??...LOL and my skool frend thought that the managers name is "jack".....LOL

nar kinda i c sum burger kings round there is 1 up in bankstown but hungry jax r more and the ting bout the owner being called jak is no affence lame

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • (hardy chuckle)

last year, every food that i came across that wasnt fasting, i put under my bed. so 1ckl in the morn i was eating stale mcdonalds chicken nuggets. it was soo funny. i pic this lady with an eating disorder crying over her boyfriend and trying to get comfort and satisfaction, having smeared food on her face, crouching in a corner.
    ANON ANON come hither easter.
  • o awad that is nasty and a half stale food YUUUUUKKKKK

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • wat wer u thinkin??????
  • gee er,

well i left some details out lol. the nuggets were only a day old and i didnt put any food that rots under the bed, just like chocolate bars and stuff that can be saved. i swear im not mental.

but i did come across a hamburger with like fungus. lol
    (i did not eat that)

awad
  • well, thats the Consequences and Repercution for you!
    did u learn tho?
  • Yay! i'm really excited for easter to come.. we get to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord ;D and i kinda like fasting... I like eating cushiri and tameya.. lol :) happy easter
  • [quote author=awad link=board=1;threadid=1461;start=15#msg23902 date=1113911084]
    (hardy chuckle)

last year, every food that i came across that wasnt fasting, i put under my bed. so 1ckl in the morn i was eating stale mcdonalds chicken nuggets. it was soo funny. i pic this lady with an eating disorder crying over her boyfriend and trying to get comfort and satisfaction, having smeared food on her face, crouching in a corner.
    ANON ANON come hither easter.

HAHAHA!!! You remind me of myself a bit. (Although not so disgusting...lol)
    Whenever I get chocolate or something wrapped that I can't eat, I save in my closset till Easter night, and then, when I come back from church, IT'S CHOW TIME!!! lol

sleepy
  • yah i always thought that egyptians were the most glutonous ppl on the face on the earth. no wonder there are so many poor. bc the rich, who can afford the food, eat it all.

• :o ;D :D :)hey guys.... I'm honoured to have met all of you....really :-*

ok CrazyCopt...we get everybody together on Easter monday and we head down to Shawerma King in Hamilton and enjoy the last meal b4 death. :P :-X ::) ??? 8)

Awad your a nut head...DUDE thats is down to earth nasty. I LOVE IT. lol

and finally, there is a special individual who hasn't been posting in quite a while. Can sombody please let me know what is going on with jfranklin. I am concerned about his well-being. :-\
  • [quote author=Psalmist link=board=1;threadid=1461;start=15#msg23977 date=1114006863]
    ok CrazyCopt...we get everybody together on Easter monday and we head down to Shawerma King in Hamilton and enjoy the last meal b4 death. :P :-X ::) ??? 8)

ok Psalmist, its settled!! lol.... we'll have to leave early so that we can comeback intime to catch the wara2 3nab and feta too.... have you tried that shawerma place in streetsville? o man, that guy there (apparently from our church) sure knows how to make shawerma!! (if time allows it, we'll go to both places!!).... lol

have a blessed easter all, and enjoy the Holy Week!! ;D