YAAAY!!!!!

2»

Comments

• sounds like a plan...I'll call fata, and barseen, juju, micky, and flower girl morcos (hehe) and u get ur side of the list...the wannabees. :P YEA ITS GONA BE GREAT. I go happy. lol
  • :D dudes!! im soo in! lets go to pita nutsy its right behind my house (the one christine says is in streestville) and it has AMAZING shawarma!, but im up 4 the Hamilton one 2!! hehe! :P mmmm shawarma...*drool*

YAYYYY EASTER! :)
  • this is gonna be a great meal after a last easter

btw love4all
    its about TIME you join this wonderful community!! geezzz.....
    welcome to the site samar ;)

take care, God bless and pray for me
  • Sank ya CC! ;D Psalmist should learn a few things from u :P no welcome wala 7aga! eff! what kinda friend are u david!! huh!! huh!!! lol i joke, i joke! i love it here! ;D
  • eheh, on the contrary love4all... i've got alot to learn from psalmist ;)

be sure to round up the gang for the shawerma... this is gonna an interesting last meal... it was nice knowing you hehe

take care and God bless
    pray for me
  • aaawwwwww :o :o thats (speechless) fungi aaarrrggghhhh thats discusting (shivers down my spine) eeewwwww

sleepy i do that 222 lol

u guys and shawerma lol lol u guys r hopless and nyc shop names 2

by the way psalmist jerr franklin left this site ages ago for good since that forum he is doing ok but u can email him its on his profile

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • [quote author=love4all link=board=1;threadid=1461;start=30#msg24008 date=1114050358]
    Sank ya CC! ;D Psalmist should learn a few things from u :P no welcome wala 7aga! eff! what kinda friend are u david!! huh!! huh!!! lol i joke, i joke! i love it here! ;D

Sorry Samar...hoi and welcome to the wonderful world of tasbeha community...addicting users with its wonderful topics since day 1.

Posted by: CrazyCopt Posted on: Today at 12:36:52am
    eheh, on the contrary love4all... i've got alot to learn from psalmist

Thanks Crazy Copt...now go confess. lol

and Frog thanx for ur reply...much appreciated ;D
  • yah i heard about the jkfranklin issue, its really sad, i never got to talk to him. he seemed so intillegent. i wonder what hed say about my eating disorder.lol
  • [quote author=awad link=board=1;threadid=1461;start=30#msg24034 date=1114097461]
    yah i heard about the jkfranklin issue, its really sad, i never got to talk to him. he seemed so intillegent. i wonder what hed say about my eating disorder.lol

What everyone else says :P "GROSS" lol..just joking (I think ::))
  • :'(I don’t know what to say or even how to thank you guys for your kind words. I truly am not deserving nor am I worthy of the comments that were said. But as always God shines his light through you guys and you spread his love, I’m truly a blessed person for being a part of this wonderful site and meeting all you incredible people.

If I can ask for a favor of you fantastic people, and that would be to pray for me that God gives me strength.

With all that said, lol Awad buddy not only is that disgusting but really unsafe. I read some where in a nutrition magazine that its unhealthy to eat anything in a fast food restaurant that has been out for more then 4 hours, I heard the oils and fats do something to the meats and bacteria starts to grow on them even quicker. So please be safe, and eat as much as you want on Easter day. For fasting is more then giving up certain foods, but (quoted from a wise friend) “...fasting is not just ritual which if performed to the letter scores us points in heaven or anything. It's a living sacrifice, intended to bring us in closer communion with God, and this sacrifice is just meaningless if its a sacrifice of substance and not a sacrifice of taste - for its essentially the senses - the flesh, that we're trying to crucify.”

About the Shewerma thing, would I be counted as Egyptian if I have never ate it? We don’t have any restaurants in my state that prepare it, and when I went to Egypt last summer, half the time was fasting and the rest of the time I forgot about it. Oh well, maybe I will come up to Canada too see what the big fuss is about this sandwich.

In his name
  • joyisgod...i feel ur pain sister...i know it hurts... but u haven't lived till u had shawerma. lol :P
  • lol psalmist buddy if you really felt my pain you would bring a sandwich down to my state and bring Crazycopt with you.

Enjoy your sandwich and when your eating it on Easter remember me

In his name
  • joyisgood im personally gonna give u a shawarma sandwich!!, you poor poor soul!! How can u survive!
    Btw nice 2 meet u, im samar :D
  • lol thanks love4all that’s so sweet of you, lol but can you maybe make it 2 sandwiches since you guys are making it irresistible and I want your trip to be worth while. ;D But what can we say so far I’m doing okay with it. :)

And Samar it’s a pleasure to meet you as well, may your beautiful personality and your kindness always be an example for me.

Oh by the way, we have met before on coptichymns.net well you changed your name but I have read some stuff you wrote as well as seen your picture on that website (very lovely I might add).

Hope you enjoy this site and Happy Easter

In his name
  • Okay thats it...the Province of Ontrio refuses to ceritfy me as a psycho (Giving me my highway license) so gimme ur addy...I'll UPS it..i dun care what it takes...u my friend and a very dear one i might add have been teaing at my heart....better yet...drop outta school and open a shwerma place. lol
  • my dearest JoyisGod
    you've never had shawerma?? how can you hide this fact from me? after all we've been through :'(... stuff like that you don't hide from friends!!

lol so back to reality.... it hurts me to know you haven't had the pleasure of shawerma!! im coming down to the States and i'll bring you a whole bag full of shawermas, for you and all those in your area that need it... once you've tried it... you won't be able to stop!! and of course the best part of the visit will be finally meeting you ;)

get yourself some shawerma darling.... asap!! :)

take care, God bless and pray for me
  • yea and i'll come with crazy copt....knowing how humble i am..the best part of the visit will be that YOU get to meet ME. lol j.ks :P ;) :D ;D
  • hahahaha good stuff crazycopt and psalmist
    :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o joyisgood ur still alive????that now that is a werld record living without tasting a kebab :o unbelievable stuff

and np psalmist

awad yar i wonder wat he will say lol sinful servat thats funny

GB ALL
    +FROG+