What church are you from?

Comments

• [glow=red,2,300]St. Mary and St. Athanasius Miss., Ontario, Canada[/glow]
  • er

st. abanoub and St. Antonious in Bayonne

i hope i spelled that right... :-\

any way "viva la coptic churches"
  • Church of Virging Mary and St. Athansius, St. Philopateer and St. Anthony St. Mina and Pope Kyrollos Mississauga On (GOD BLESS ABOUNA ANGEALOS) YAAAA
  • And abouna Max and Abouna Domatieus And abouna Botrous And Abouna Pishoy, and all the others coming as well. lol
  • :)lol u sure ur finished there? lol ;) ;D
    :D

GBU ALL PPLZ
    +FROG+
  • who else is there bud? I know we're getting many more but for now I'm done OH and seeing how i also live in St. Kitts during the week (dang uni) Abouna Antonious for St. George and St. Marcurious :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DBetter? ;)
  • yup yup kiddo much better :D lol

GBU ALL PPLZ
    +FROG+
  • btw, for all those from mississauga, on...I USED TO GO TO THAT CHURCH!!!

some ppl might not know me, but i left back in august 2003. I come visit every once in a while, maybe i'll c u guys sometime (i'm coming for easter...yay!)
  • I'm from Saint Mark of Boston, Mass. ;D

I just joined today, so Hi everyone. 8)
  • Hey Engineer 007. How r ya bud....hope u enjoy the tasbeha.org community:D:D:D:D::D::DD::D:D:D:D:D
  • Hey Sinful Servant! Who r u? would i know you?
  • Hi Psalmist................thank you! :)
    I hope I will too, it seems cook here. 8)
  • hey guys i'm from st. mary's coptic orthodox church kitchener, ontario, Canada

thanks god bless, René
  • im from Ti Agia Maria and St. Demiana Church in Etobicoke, Ontario ;D, ontario churches like the last 4 posts
  • St. Antony Monastery in CA and St. George in Bellflower ;D
  • hay rene and aganoustous welcome :) ;) :D ;D

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • hey how does it feel to like live in america is it kool?? lol id so luv 2. australia is so boring lol
  • thank u very much for the welcome 'fully rely on God'
    i very much appreciate it
    keep us in ur prayers
  • i am from the church of St Marks in Toronto Canada. and i would like to annouce that we are getting a another new preist. this will be our 5th priest we still don't know what's is his name yet but i can't wait because he's jolly man with good heart. so i would like to thank God for this new priest and for his hard work and may the new cathedral be built in time.

God bless everyone.
  • hey martini,
    do u have any onfo about the get together at ur church on friday.
    Im from Tiagia Maria and St. Demiana, so ill be there, just not sure wat the agenda is.

Thanks

God bless all of us
  • I'm from Columbia, MO, but there's no Coptic church here, and I go to St. Mary and St. Abraam Church at St. Louis. :D
  • hey thanks very much for ur welcome to this site FULLY RELY ON GOD. thanks :)

god, bless, rene
  • aganoustos and rene you are very welcome :) ;) :D ;D i hope you like this site as i do and May the Lord bless you's always

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • St Mark's toronto, canada
  • St. Mary's Coptic Orthodox Church All The Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
    peace and God bless
    Your sis in Christ, Monica
  • I go to Saint Mark's in Cedar Grove, NJ; a.k.a. the Makaar. Here's saying Lord have Mercy.
  • st. george & st.shenoda and some times I go to cedar grove church. :)
  • where are the brits??!
    I'm from Archangel Michael and St Anthony's Coptic Centre, and soon St Georges in Stevenage, England.
  • [glow=red,2,300]ST MARY IN EAST BRUNSWICK NEW JERSY!!!!!!!!![/glow]
  • Hi
    I'm nansy, and I'm from St. Mary's Coptic Orthodox Church of minnesota