Modeling

13»

Comments

• hey guys...wowowow lots of replys..kk i have a few opinions on this topic hope they aint repetitive:
    Modeling: George i totally understand wa u mean and where ur coming from. Of course it is a great oppurtuinty and a chance to make a few extra buks but u gotta be careful man. and as for the whole gurls and guys thing i believe that both do the same. Some girls pose bad and sum guys pose bad..but george if u stay away from dat and jus still with small things then i wish u great luck. And if u get famous..u noe hook us up..lololol

Piercing: i noe that for me when i was young my hair wasn't growing so ma parents pierced my ears so people could noe that i was a girl..cuz they all thought that i wa s aguy >:(...nyways that may not be the case for everyone obviously...but i think it was more of a tradition..guys having piercings i think its their own opinion since girls get their ears piered i dont see y guys can't? i noe the gyptian tradiiton thinks diff. Anyways i think one earing per ear is fine not too many cuz then u can't see ur ear no more..

so thats jus ma lil bit sorry if it was long or boring
    PS- Gud luk on ur interview George...hope u do good and yea they might ask for money thats wa they did for my friend. They said she had to pay like one amount for the year..not sure so dont take ma word for it... :-* c ya