Prayer in the tonias and the water of the sacrifice??

Hey..
So I'm kinda new to the forums, but I have been part of the Coptic Church my whole life.
Does anybody know what the priest(s) will say when, for example, they are all blessing the tonias of the deacons at the beginning of liturgy, or what they say when they are blessing the water that the pirest will throw up at the end of litrugy? Please correct me where I have messed up, and if there is any other information about the order of the priests, the translation in Coptic and English and Arabic, etc. I will take all information and help on this.

Thanks,
Your lowly brother in Christ

Comments

• Welcome Brother!

1)TUNICS: Tunic wise, they pray the Absolution for the Serving Deacons (NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TUNIC ITSELF). 
    It consists of the 3 signings (In the name of the Father, ...the Son, ...the Holy Spirit ETC.), followed by "Glory and Honour. Honour and Glory to the Holy Trinity... then "Our Father"

2)WATER: Water wise, the water is not a source of blessing at all. No prayers are prayed on it.
    The blessing is due to the fact that Abouna administers Communion, so His hands have just touched the Body and Blood of Christ. He sprays water, because of the above.That is the blessing!

God Bless
  • The priest says the same thing while blessing the tunics and water.

He say, "In the name of the Father...", followed by three signings.

At the first signing:
    Blessed be God the Father the Almighty (Pantocrator). Amen.

At the second signing:
    Blessed be His Only-Begotten Son, Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.

At the third signing:
    Blessed be the Holy Spirit the Comforter (Paraclete). Amen.
  • Thank you both, but I burden you with one more question.

Forgive me @CopticBoy101, but do you have those signing in Coptic.

Thanks again, 
    Your lowly brother in Christ.
  • Oh, and also, I meant the water and the end of the liturgy which the priest throws behind him while saying "Fal nosabeh ma malakan ka eleen." 

I think, right?
  • http://tasbeha.org/hymn_library/view/1966

I forgot that the signings are also prayed on the water!
  • At the end of liturgy, Abouna starts by saying “Let us praise with the angels saying,” and the deacons/congregation finish saying “‘Glory to God in the highest! Peace on Earth, and goodwill towards men.’”
    In Coptic, it is:
    Abouna: Marenhos nem niangelos,
    People: Je ou-o-oo khen ni-etchisi emEfnouti nem ouhirini hijen pikahi nem outimati khen niromi
  • Ⲭⲣⲓⲥⲧⲟⲥ ⲁⲛⲉⲥⲧⲏ
    Ⲡⲓⲟⲩⲏⲃ: ⲙⲁⲣⲉⲛϩⲱⲥ ⲛⲉⲙ ⲛⲓⲁⲅⲅⲉⲗⲟⲥ ⲉⲛⲱϣ ⲉⲃⲟⲗ ⲉⲛϫⲱ ⲙ̀ⲙⲟⲥ ϫⲉ
    Ⲡⲓϣⲗⲟⲗ: ⲟⲩⲱⲟⲩ ⲙ̀Ⲫϯ ϧⲉⲛ ⲛⲏⲉⲧϭⲟⲥⲓ ⲛⲉⲙ ⲟⲩϩⲓⲣⲏⲛⲏ ϩⲓϫⲉⲛ ⲡⲓⲕⲁϩⲓ ⲛⲉⲙ ⲟⲩϯⲙⲁϯ ϧⲉⲛ ⲛⲓⲣⲱⲙⲓ
    Ⲟⲩϫⲁⲓ ϧⲉⲛ Ⲡϭⲥ
  • Pi`precbuteroc@

Qen `vran `m`Viwt nem `pSyri nem pi`Pneuma e;ouab ounou] `nouwt. `F`cmarwout `nje V] `Viwt piPantokratwr. Amyn.

Pidiakwn@

Amyn.

Pi`precbuteroc@

`F`cmarwout `nje Pefmonogenyc `nSyri I=y=c P=,=c pen=o=c. `Amyn

Pidiakwn@

`Amyn.

Pi`precbuteroc@

`F`cmarwout `nje pi`Pneuma =e=;=u `mParaklyton@ `amyn.