Errors in posting and posts marked as spam

edited December 1969 in Technical Topics
+ Irini nem ehmot,

I've been trying to post the following in the 'Great Schism' thread:
+ Irini nem ehmot,

Here is some information on the Great Schism.
but I keep getting an error saying I've posted within 60 seconds from the IP address and then it's marked at spam. Any reason?

Comments

• i got one like this as well.
    maybe coz a link is included, the moderators have to check it out first.
    please pray for them, it is a lot of work for them to do.
    may God give them great peace and many blessings of the fast
    :)
  • just copy your text, close out of that page and 60 seconds later, click reply again and paste your response. i think its a security measure to control spam posting
  • This is to prevent people or more likely bots from making a million new threads in one night. This way, they will make sure that we will not be spammed and we will benefit more from this website. Thanks moderators, God bless you. Without your work this site would be a mess.
  • I am having the same issue as well. I just typed up a post and I got a message saying that my post has been flagged as spam.
  • [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=10993.msg133987#msg133987 date=1301003202]
    I am having the same issue as well. I just typed up a post and I got a message saying that my post has been flagged as spam.

you're not the only one......this is really hurting my posts count. i looking forward to the big 5000....HOW AM I GONNA GET THERE NOW?!
  • It is all part of my master plan to become top poster. Only 3% of mina's posts are allowed through.

Christ4Life will soon be overtaken and then only mina will stand between me and supreme postership.
  • [quote author=Father Peter link=topic=10993.msg133991#msg133991 date=1301005625]
    It is all part of my master plan to become top poster. Only 3% of mina's posts are allowed through.
    hehe....even though, if you do the math, you gonna need a lot of time abouna.  ;D

Christ4Life will soon be overtaken and then only mina will stand between me and supreme postership.

Christ4Life, don't worry about her. she doesn't post as much any more. i know here. she's in college. :D
    i am actually happy. i am passed double her posts count.

• Fr. Peter, I see ilovesaintmark has influenced your sense of humor. LOL>
  • Except Fr Peter is funnier.
  • Sense of humour? What sense of humour?

Soon I shall be supreme poster! Today tasbeha.org, tomorrow the world!!!
  • What a joker! :D (laughing nervously...)
  • [quote author=Father Peter link=topic=10993.msg133999#msg133999 date=1301007716]
    Soon I shall be supreme poster! Today tasbeha.org, tomorrow the world!!!

hehe....always an englishman's dream.....but an egy always wins  ;D
  • + Irini nem ehmot,

It seems using quotes also flags posts as spam. Oy vey!
  • Wow! I have not looked at that statistics page in a long time! Looks like im still in the lead for most time spent on the site :P But Father Peter is catching up very quickly!