Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Errors in posting and posts marked as spam
+ Irini nem ehmot,
I've been trying to post the following in the 'Great Schism' thread:
I've been trying to post the following in the 'Great Schism' thread:
but I keep getting an error saying I've posted within 60 seconds from the IP address and then it's marked at spam. Any reason?

Comments
maybe coz a link is included, the moderators have to check it out first.
please pray for them, it is a lot of work for them to do.
may God give them great peace and many blessings of the fast
:)
I am having the same issue as well. I just typed up a post and I got a message saying that my post has been flagged as spam.
you're not the only one......this is really hurting my posts count. i looking forward to the big 5000....HOW AM I GONNA GET THERE NOW?!
Christ4Life will soon be overtaken and then only mina will stand between me and supreme postership.
It is all part of my master plan to become top poster. Only 3% of mina's posts are allowed through.
hehe....even though, if you do the math, you gonna need a lot of time abouna. ;D Christ4Life, don't worry about her. she doesn't post as much any more. i know here. she's in college. :D
i am actually happy. i am passed double her posts count.
Soon I shall be supreme poster! Today tasbeha.org, tomorrow the world!!!
Soon I shall be supreme poster! Today tasbeha.org, tomorrow the world!!!
hehe....always an englishman's dream.....but an egy always wins ;D
It seems using quotes also flags posts as spam. Oy vey!