touching stories and appearations (PROOF)

Comments

• Well i dont have anything interesting about my birth :(.....so share ur storyyy, lolx ;D

GOD BLESS ALL!
  • i have a couple:

1) there is a monk who died half a year ago and the following has happened:
    A) many miracles of course
    b) body DID NOT decay
    c) light and doves come out of it

2) one lady had cancer, she prayed to Pope Kyrillos. He came to her and healed her and left his picture on the glass window on the door

3) this one happens 2x, one time with Pope Kyrillos and i believe St.Mena and the other time with St.Goerge. some people (muslim) were robbing a church, the saints would meet them outside and ask them y they r doing this, they said cause they r followers of Mohammoud. the saints then would open the earth and would point out Mohammoud in hell.

i cant rem. any more rite now, when i do ill post ;D
  • my mother was pregnant with me there where some complications, she started bleeding, which isnt suppose to hapn during pregnancy, it was dangerous, the doctor told them that i could be lost.so my father went to a near by church, st George church, it was empty, so my dad stood before the alter, cryied and prayed through the intercession of the Mighty saint, St George, and promised if all was well that my dad would call me George, he came bak home and my mum was healed completely, and now im here today, and they were going to call me John, cause every time they opened the bible to read it, it would be the Gospel of John, so they called me George John...

• o wow, thats awesome....saint Mary helped my family out a lot too...if it wasnt for her i would be living w/o a father :o....oooiiyyyy i hate thoughts lyk that...neways...thats real kewl marmar....r u the youngest?
  • wow GJI thats amazing, his my favourite saint as well!!!
  • st george is a beautiful and powerful saint, i owe him alot.
  • im the youngest >:(
    it good bein a gal and bein the yougest, but not bein a guy and the youngest, esspecially wit an older sister!!!
    age gap of 4yrs :(
    but im thankful :)
  • the same man Abouna Mikhiel ibrahim
    wen he was a priest, he wood still invite homless ppl into his home, he would call them the brothers of Christ..
    one time his daughter told him that the lamp is missing, and that the last person in that room was the poor man he invited over.
    he replied with such simplicity saying "dont u understand his heart was in the dark, he need something to light it up" (makes more sense in arabic)

he also wen he was visiting the the sick wood take off his shoes b4 he enters, and wen asked by a senior deacon why he did so he'd say, that jesus told us that visiting the sick is like visiting Jesus, therefore he had to take his shoes off.

• yeah i agree... ;)
    now back to the topic of sharing stories
    ;D
  • I'm the oldest and that has its good and bad qualities....like u get to do everything first and u have someone that looks up to....the bad thing is that god forbid u make a mistake and ur younger sibling imitate u, of course u get in trouble bcuz they got it from u...but u kno i cant complain....its kinda amusing to be someones elses "role model"...eh!

GOD BLESS ALL! :-*
  • wow ive never known wat thats like...
    ive alwaz wanted to be the oldest..
    :-\
  • well the youngest ones get all the attention and they never get blamed for anything so consider urself lucky, lolx...the oldest ones are always carrying the responsibility for themselves and their younger siblings... :(, lolx...but we manage... ;)

• mate i get blamed 4 everything!!!!!!!!!
    anything breaks, it wasnt my responsible older sister, it was my immature self...u know!!
    also i can get my drivers lisence in less than a month, they say sure, get it, but ur not touching my car, ur too irresponsible, ur only 16, bla bla bla... it doesnt end.
    only God knows wat ive been through, i think hes punishing me cause im such a bad person...but im thankful!
  • i would rather have an older brother than a younger bro
  • My friend marian told me a story about Pope Kryillos the 6th and it's soooo beautiful. Well here it goes: One time Pope Kryillos was going around in a mass.(I'm not sure if he was still a preist or was pope) And as he was going around this little kid followed him everywhere so when the little kid's mom saw him she yelled at him and he said "But I wanted to touch the pretty angel's wings."
  • u r soo right girl, but i have my reasons for wanting an older brother ;)
  • ey, whats wrong with a younger brother, i'm one ;D
  • I've always wanted an older brother....and instead i got a younger sister!!! Now someone tell me where does that fit the job description???? >:( lolx....i mean i got complete opposite of wut i wanted bot, i got girl, older i got younger.....be happy ppl, lolx i'm the one thats allowed to be sad :'(

lolx.....jk!

• aww, thats okay i atleast ur a role model to one and a little sister to another....so u get double the experience double the fun....i got that from the doublemint commercial, lolx... :-X

• lol
    anway guys letz get bak on track.
  • and people back then had like 50million kids....i wonder how they managed.... :-\

• I was acually reading a book about H.H Pope Kyrillos and I came across a story that had me in tears...

A little girl and her mom were at home alone. The mother went outside to get her mail while the two yr old daughter was left behind inside the house. A sudden breeze blew through and knocked the door closed. The little child was stuck inside and her mother was still outside. When the mom returned she realized that just on the other side of that piece of wood (called a door, lolx) was her only two yr old child. The mother began to scream and yell for help. She had thought of asking her daughter to get the keys that were layed upon the washing machine, but the little girl was too short to ever come close to getting those keys. A few moments later the woman found the key sliding from under the door and she rapidly hurried to open the door. After making sure her daughter was safe, she persumed to ask her how she reached those keys....the little girl pointed at Pope Kyrillos's picture and said "Momma, this man handed them to me!"
    I love this story, i love this Saint, and I hope that he's always there to help us get the right "keys"we need to open the closed doors in our lives!! May his holy blessings be with us ;)

• wow that is sooo cool :)

i remember a story from the film made about the life of abouna Bishoi Kamel. Once he was going somewhere so he was getting out of the apartment, down the stairs of the building he was living in. At the same time some muslim extremists who heard of his great service, and wanted to kill him, ran up the stairs to go harm him, but God made him invisible for them and couldn't see him, so that story shows how much trouble God saves us from, even if we dont know it :)
  • interesting indeed...
  • may i ask u what u think is interesting about that story? It's normal for God to protect his saints, nothing interesting about that... ???
  • That was a very inspiring story Hos Erof, shows u how powerful our Lord really is!

I've recently been hearing about a saint named Aboona Yassa. I read in a book that he's like the "helper"to all children. There was a child who was born with several mental dissfunctions and the parents were devestated. The boys grandmother had heard about Aboona Yassa and she was very interested in his story and so she began to research him and visited his church in Egypt. When the grandmother continously kept telling the parents of the child about him and his passion for kids and so they decided to call on his name for his intercessions. A couple of weeks passed and the childs condition became better each day. The little boys grandmother got the sand or i think "ramla" in arabic (excuse my arabic :-[) and put it under his bed at night. The next day the little boy woke up as though he'd never had mental difficulties and now he's as normal as any other little 3yr old child. May the Blessings of this beloved saint be with us all

• A.S.A.P.

Ever wonder about the abbreviation A.S.A.P.? Generally we think of it in terms of even more hurry and stress in our lives. Maybe if we think of this abbreviation in a different manner, we will begin to find a new way to deal with those rough days along the way.

"There's work to do, deadlines to meet;
    You've got no time to spare,
    But as you hurry and scurry-
    A.S.A.P.-ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER

In the midst of family chaos,
    "Quality time" is rare.
    Do your best; let God do the rest-

It may seem like your worries
    Are more than you can bear.
    Slow down and take a breather-

God knows how stressful life is;
    He wants to ease our cares,
    And He'll respond to all your needs

Thought I share this with you guys I think it is cool...

C :)
  • GOD'S WINGS

An article in National Geographic several years ago provided a penetrating picture of God's wings.

After a forest fire in Yellowstone National Park, forest rangers began their trek up a mountain to assess the inferno's damage. One ranger found a bird literally petrified in ashes, perched statuesquely on the ground at the base of a tree. Somewhat sickened by the eerie sight, he knocked over the bird with a stick. When he gently struck it, three tiny chicks scurried from under their dead mother's wings.

The loving mother, keenly aware of impending disaster, had carried her offspring to the base of the tree and had gathered them under her wings, instinctively knowing that the toxic smoke would rise. She could have flown to safety but had refused to abandon her babies. When the blaze had arrived and the heat had scorched her small body, the mother had remained steadfast. Because she had been willing to die, those under the cover of her wings would live.

"He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge." (Psalm 91:4).

Being loved this much should make a difference in your life. Remember the One who loves you, and then be different because of it.

Enjoy... Conqueror