touching stories and appearations (PROOF)

13»

Comments

• Think about how great of a miracle this is:

Moses

This is almost overwhelming when you think about it. You MUST read to the end: (smile)

Moses and the people were in the desert, but what was he going to do with them? They had be fed, and feeding 2 or 3 million people requires a lot of food.

According to the Quartermaster General in the Army, it is reported that Moses would have to have had 1500 tons of food each day. Do you know that to bring that much food each day, two freight trains, each a mile long, would be required!

Besides you must remember, they were out in the desert, so they would have to have firewood to use in cooking the food. This would take 4000 tons of wood and a few more freight trains, each a mile long, just for one day. And just think, they were forty years in transit. And Oh yes! They would have to have water. If they only had enough to drink and wash a few dishes, it would take 11,000,000 gallons each day, and a freight train with tank cars, 1800 miles long, just to bring water!

And then another thing! They had to get across the Red Sea. Now, if they went on a narrow path, double file, the line would be 800 miles long and would require 35 days and nights to get through. So there had to be a space in the Red Sea, 3 miles wide so that they could walk 5000 abreast to get over in one night.

But then, there is another problem...............each time they camped at the end of the day, a campground two-thirds
    the size of the state of Rhode Island was required, or a total of 750 square miles long............think of it! This space just for camping.

Do you think Moses figured all this out before he left Egypt? I think not!

You see, Moses believed in God. God took care of these things for him.

Now do you think God has any problem taking care of all your needs?

I asked the Lord to bless you As I prayed for you today, To guide you and protect you As you go along your way.......... His love is always with you, His promises are true, And when we give Him all our cares, You know He will see us through. So when the road you're traveling on seems difficult at best, Just remember I'm praying........ And God will do the rest.
  • here's story/ miracle. it's nothing in a book or anything, it's something taht happened to me over the summer. ever since i was little i've had a picture of my gadian angel ove my bed, on night, the picture fell, thank GOD if it weren't 4 my gardian angel, i would have been seriously injured. :'( instead, there is a 2 inch gap between the wall and been and the picture fell there, not on me! :D
  • guys when marrie apears no one can record her on vido. when she appear every person see her in a different way. my mom saw her when she appeard i belive in 1986 or something like that, at the same day and same min my uncle saw her in a different place and in a different look. that show that we see her as we want to picture her, we see her as we see her in our hearts. ;D
  • yeah, thats so true, there's people who see her like in the pic where she's standing on the cloud in the blue dress, and others see her in a total other look, its how people imagine the saints, thats how they appear i guess
  • I have a touching story, its not about the saints or anything, but its sorrowfull, i got it from copticambassadors :)

The mall was over crowded, shoppers rushed from store to store. Nobody paid attention, as, she crouched there on the floor. She didn't look in trouble, and she didn't seem afraid. Apparently stopped to rest, she didn't need my aid. A little girl of 8 or 9, and cute as she could be .I wondered, should I stop and ask, if she needs help from me? I wondered if her mother, had just left her there alone. I thought as I walked by her, in my haste to get back home.As I left the mall I couldn't get her off my mind .Did that little girl need help? Was I just acting blindly? It bothered me so much, I had to go back in the mall. I have to get this settled in my mind once and for all.The mall began to close, I heard some chain doors coming down. But as I looked, the little girl was no where to be found Is it... my imagination, that again is running wild? Thinking I had lost my chance to help this poor lost child.
    I guess she must be fine or she would still be sitting here. I get...way too emotional at Christmas time each year. I had to leave and get back home where it is safe and warm. The weather forecast for that night ...chilling winter storm.
    Late that night it happened, as the weather station said. Frigid cold and heavy snow while I was snug in bed. In the morning,I awoke to winter's nasty caper. The only place I'd go that day was out to get the paper.Cozy in the kitchen, with my news and a cup of tea . But ...as I saw the front page, it just devastated me. On the front page down below, a little headline read." At the local shopping mall, a little girl found dead."It was 4 AM in the morning, when police received the call.The caller said" A little girl was found dead behind the mall."it was the chilling elements that brought her close to death.As she lay down... she fell asleep and breathed her final breath.I could not read the rest of it, as I began to weep. While I slept safe that night, a little girl had frozen in her sleep. Many years have passed me now, but it still haunts my dreams Was ...thelittle girl they found the same one I had seen?I can't forget that little girl, no matter how I try. But now whenomeone seems in need, I never pass them by. The lesson I havelearned from this was difficult but true. The last chance some-one may have, could very well be you.

GOD BLESS ALL! :-*

• great story, thnx.
    plz guys share some more, this truly does help strengthen our faith wen we dicuss such matters..
  • hay
    this is a miracle by pope Kyrillos 6th
    the pope took off his blak shirt wet wit his sweat and asked me 2 put it outside to dry but bcoz of my great faith in the saint i put the shirt on my eyes as i was suffering from a weak sight and glory b to god my eyesite was healed

also i spent the night wit his holiness at virgin st marys monastery.it was a night to remember 4eva his disciple gave me a pound with the date to visit written on it as a blessing from his holliness. i still keep it and never run out of mone

GLORY B TO GOD FOREVER AND EVER

GBU all
    FROG
  • [quote author=hustler link=board=1;threadid=608;start=15#msg10641 date=1094471375]
    If you guys want to hear real miracles, emphasis on REAL, then holler me a request. Otherwise, you may continue about the sights of Saints which people of have said. Arhmm...i repeated SAID.

hay hustler what denomination r u? if u want to write to us write proper things and if u really dont believe what we r sayin there r thousands and billions of books and also there is the internet so dont come on and say all these useless things to us becoz as the others said it is useless ur just wasting ur tym becoz its not going to change our mind ok and keep u disrespectful and unuseful comments to urself if u think they arent miracles what do u think are miracles then hurgh hurgh.................

FROG