can someone explain this story?

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Hello,

Can someone explain this story to me. What do you understand from this ?

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/7705523.stm

From the headline, it means that the man murdered was in prison? Please correct me if I'm wrong? Im dying to know. Thanks

Comments

• I've only read the article very quickly, but here's what I understand. He spent two and a half years in prison for causing death by dangerous driving (he had taken cocaine and driven at high speed from what I understand. Shortly after being released from prison, he was murdered. He wasn't murdered while he was in prison.

Remember me in your prayers,
    Matthew
  • Look, here's the opening paragraph:

A man who died after being stabbed at a bungalow in north Hampshire had recently been released from prison.

OK I get it, thanks. He was recently in prison. He gets released and then dies. lol

hahah
  • I think it means the victom got srabbed just after being set out of prison, he was in prison for more than 2 years fo causing the lose of lifes through dangerous driving, his blood showed he used cocain  while on the wheel
  • [quote author=Slave link=topic=7297.msg100154#msg100154 date=1234330866]
    I think it means the victom got srabbed just after being set out of prison, he was in prison for more than 2 years fo causing the lose of lifes through dangerous driving, his blood showed he used cocain  while on the wheel

Thanks. I get the same impression. I just had pre-supposed a story before reading it. It wasn't matching up to my expectations, so i thought it was strange... and frankly, it was strange. Talk about complicated.

Let's all pray for these people.