Skip to the content
Icon of Christ

can someone explain this story?

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Hello,

Can someone explain this story to me. What do you understand from this ?

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/7705523.stm

From the headline, it means that the man murdered was in prison? Please correct me if I'm wrong? Im dying to know. Thanks

Comments

  • I've only read the article very quickly, but here's what I understand. He spent two and a half years in prison for causing death by dangerous driving (he had taken cocaine and driven at high speed from what I understand. Shortly after being released from prison, he was murdered. He wasn't murdered while he was in prison.

    Remember me in your prayers,
    Matthew
  • Look, here's the opening paragraph:



    A man who died after being stabbed at a bungalow in north Hampshire had recently been released from prison.



    OK I get it, thanks. He was recently in prison. He gets released and then dies. lol

    hahah
  • I think it means the victom got srabbed just after being set out of prison, he was in prison for more than 2 years fo causing the lose of lifes through dangerous driving, his blood showed he used cocain  while on the wheel
  • [quote author=Slave link=topic=7297.msg100154#msg100154 date=1234330866]
    I think it means the victom got srabbed just after being set out of prison, he was in prison for more than 2 years fo causing the lose of lifes through dangerous driving, his blood showed he used cocain  while on the wheel



    Thanks. I get the same impression. I just had pre-supposed a story before reading it. It wasn't matching up to my expectations, so i thought it was strange... and frankly, it was strange. Talk about complicated.

    Let's all pray for these people.
Sign In or Register to comment.