Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Need an Epic Bible Verse
I need a Bible verse that I can put on my desktop wallpaper and it has to be really epic, lol


Comments
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the LORD!
Psalm 27:14
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.(Ies 40:31)
I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away. Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. (Ies 41:9-10)
Since you were precious in My sight, You have been honored, And I have loved you. (Ies 43:4)
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee. (Jer 1:5)
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope hope and a future. (Jer 29:11)
I have loved thee with an everlasting love (Jer 31:3)
is there any taste in the white of an egg? (Job 6:6)
"You shall seek them and not find them—
Those who contended with you.
Those who war against you
Shall be as nothing,
As a nonexistent thing.
For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand,
Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’ "
Woah, now that's what I call epic, thanks AikotiEnsok! And thanks to everyone who posted!
No problem!! Those are my favorite verse(s)! :D
Pray for me,
Chris
Luke 6:33 (KJV)
And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
Do not rejoice over me, my enemy;
When I fall, I will arise;
When I sit in darkness,
The LORD will be a light to me.
-Micah 7:8
James 4:7-8 (NKJV)
Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.
Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, thought like a child, and reasoned like a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things. :)