RELIGION AND THE ELECTION

Comments

• yet, we donno what kind of president Kerry will make.....wut happens if he makes far worse mistakes....and 4 years is a long time....during those for years there were terroristist attacks and war in Iraq.....in 4 years Kerry could ruin all that we have left to hold on to...
  • i guess ur right aruba and Princess MAry
    thank u for the clarification
    god bless u
  • thank you for having an open mind and i understood where u were coming from..... ;D ;D ;D...

GOD BLESS!!!!!!!
  • i was really not sure and i did need someone to tell me if its right or wrong
    lol
    thanz again
  • i love that were talking to each other rite now....i mean that when i send a reply u send a reply...this is fun....and trust most of the time i donno if am rite or wrong...i have u guys help me out with that...lol... :) :)
  • Sorry to go off on a tangent, but I love how here you can't be right or wrong, it's all opinions. It's truly awesome.

sleepy
  • yea
    and it is funny how we keep relying to each other on other threads to
    LOL
  • HAHAHAHA
    I so just got that
    lol

sleepy
  • sleepy has joind us too
    im sorry for other ppl that have to read this
    LOL
    sorry guys
  • lol....but its so much funn....its almost lyk an instant messanger...lol... :) :)
  • lol
    ok gotta go back to the topic
    what wuz it again :-\
  • religion and the election...lol...i still dont like kerry :) :)
  • I so agree with that, but my friend brought up a point today. She said that Bush is president, while in reality it should be Cheney because the way it seems now, Bush is the marionette while Cheney is the one doing all the work. Maybe this may have something to do with everything going on now with all of Bush's desicions, etc.

sleepy
    P.S. I know that Bush is a religious person, but maybe not all of his choices were his own, maybe they were influenced by someone else. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• i dont doubt that for a second.....but i think that Bush puts more thought into than Kerry...i just found that it is rare when Cheney and Bush are found 2gether...if they're going to the same event they take different planes...just in case god forbid....bush's plane blows up....so than Cheney is still alive to lead the country...i thought that was kool... ;D ;D
  • That's so kool. lol
    Thanks for the info.

sleepy
    love ya
    mean it
  • Tonight will be the last debate, and I guess our last chance to see the two sides of the candidates (although I'm sure that many of us already have our minds made), and hopefully, the best will override the other, if that makes any sense...lol

sleepy
  • and hopefully, the best will override the other, if that makes any sense...lol

John Kerry's much better at debating, and that worries me somewhat.People might think Kerry's the better candidate because of his speaking ability and his cleverness at dodging hard questions,especially those concerning his record in U.S Senate.Can you believe that he didnt show up and vote on any legislation for one solid year?That's just simply incredible!It makes you wonder if he'll have the same attitude towards work if he's elected president of the United States!

I believe Bush is much more honest and sincere but he certainly is'nt as skilled in public debate as his opponent John Kerry;who after all was a trial lawyer before he ran for the Senate.I hope christians all over the U.S{and the world for that matter}will pray to God on George Bush's behalf that he has a good debate and that he speaks with power and clarity.This election is so,so,important for the christian church as it will decide the future of America.I'm afraid that if Kerry is elected our religious freedoms will be eroded{they will remove God fom every public mention] ,homosexuality{same sex marrige}will be legalized and become even more acceptable and widespread in the public arena;and that Kerry will be the one to nominate the next Supreme Court justices;a move that will surely seal the fate of the abortion issue{legalized murder] in favor of pro-choice.It's almost a certainity that one or two of the Justices will retire in the next term so its imperitive that Bush,who's against abortion,be elected.If Bush is elected we will have a chance to overturn Roe vs. Wade and make abortion illegal.Its in the hands of our great God.
  • That's what I thought, I thought I was the only one. YEA.
    lol. That's the thing though, since Kerry is better at showing himself, people will go for him. God be with you Bush, he's had experience, and knows how to deal. Kerry only knows how to talk, but will he make his talk action?

sleepy
  • That's what I thought, I thought I was the only one. YEA.
    lol. That's the thing though, since Kerry is better at showing himself, people will go for him. God be with you Bush, he's had experience, and knows how to deal. Kerry only knows how to talk, but will he make his talk action?

Wow! What a great post!I agree with you 100%.
  • Thanks! lol
    Hopefully Cheney's debate between Edwards had some good impact on Bush because Cheney knows what he's doing, and Edwards looks clueless....

sleepy

• Hopefully Cheney's debate between Edwards had some good impact on Bush because Cheney knows what he's doing,

I told my aunt the other day that I wished Cheney would take George Bush's place{lol} and debate Kerry since he looks more presidential than all the candidates ,and like you say;he knows what he's doing.I thought he crushed Edwards in the vice-presidential debate.
  • He did, I so agree with that. I also heard (and I posted this up before) that Bush is president, while in reality it should be Cheney because the way it seems now, Bush is the marionette while Cheney is the one doing all the work. Maybe this may have something to do with everything going on now with all of Bush's desicions, etc.
    So, it's all in God's hands now.

sleepy
  • i dont think that Bush doesnt know what hes going he just isnt a good speaker...but that doesnt mean hes not a better leader than Kerry....so far media has been pro Kerry...and have been against Bush!!
  • i dont think that Bush doesnt know what hes going he just isnt a good speaker...but that doesnt mean hes not a better leader than Kerry....so far media has been pro Kerry...and have been against Bush!!

There's been a rumour{or slander}going around which started right after the 2000 election which says that Bush is too dumb to run the White House and it's actually Cheney that's in charge.I dont agree!Bush is more than capable of being president{he's a graduate of Yale university and a former govenor of Texas] and I believe he's in total control of the white house right now.What I meant in my earlier post was that Cheney is a much better speaker than Bush and is very calm and collected,and certainly very knowledgable on running the government.If Cheney ever had to be president I think he would do a great job!

The media is very biased in favor of Kerry!It actually makes me quite upset!Thats why I watch FOX news channel{the fair and balanced channel,lol]because it's alot fairer to the president and to christian values.

So, it's all in God's hands now

Amen,I totally agree.

I just got through watching the debate and thought Bush was awesome! He was much better tonight, speaking clearly with power and sincerity.Many news commentators feel that Bush won the debate,what do you guys think? Whether he won or not I just thank God for helping him do so well tonight.God is good!
  • i have no idea what this thread has been going on about
    but the 3 days b 4 the election here in Australia Bishop Danial here asked all the copts to fast so that we choose a good president....he asked eveeryone to vote for whoever they want except the really stupid ppl like mark latham who wants gay ppl to be very accepted...wat a loser
    aniwas and the president that was chosen is the same as last yr...john howard......well no one like him but he hasnot stuffed our country at all
    yeh so group fasting is gr8 stuff!
  • I just got through watching the debate and thought Bush was awesome! He was much better tonight, speaking clearly with power and sincerity.Many news commentators feel that Bush won the debate,what do you guys think? Whether he won or not I just thank God for helping him do so well tonight.God is good!

I agree with that. As to Bush graduating from Yale, he graduated with a 2.4 GPA. Not the greatest. That doesn't mean that I'm not with him. I want him to win all the way, but Cheney also plays a vital role too. Also, from what I saw last night, Bush was awesome and it reflected. All the channels who were bringing up the aftermath of the debate were all pro Bush. Also, Bush is leading in the electoral votes by 41, so keep praying, God works miracles. lol

sleepy
  • As to Bush graduating from Yale, he graduated with a 2.4 GPA.

Thanks for sharing that...I think...lol.No, seriously that's interesting,I did'nt know that.

Also, Bush is leading in the electoral votes by 41, so keep praying, God works miracles. lol

God must have heard your prayers last night because Bush really did well!
    He did'nt answer my prayer to make John Kerry get confused and really mess up...lol...maybe my attitude was wrong...lol God is great!
  • well no one like him

Dear Sherry,

Someone in Australia must have liked him!He won the election did'nt he!... Lol.... I'm just kidding you!

• [quote author=jfranklin link=board=1;threadid=666;start=45#msg12940 date=1097783872]

As to Bush graduating from Yale, he graduated with a 2.4 GPA.

Thanks for sharing that...I think...lol.No, seriously that's interesting,I did'nt know that.

Also, Bush is leading in the electoral votes by 41, so keep praying, God works miracles. lol

God must have heard your prayers last night because Bush really did well!
    He did'nt answer my prayer to make John Kerry get confused and really mess up...lol...maybe my attitude was wrong...lol God is great!

I just hope that God is able to let him pull this off because liek I said before, we know that Bush isn't all talk, but we don't know about Kerry, and this is too crucial a time to take any chances.

sleepy