Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
The Spiritual Meaning
Can anyone provide the Spiritual Meaning of
Psalm 44 (45)
Psalm 44 (45)

Comments
I would say the spiritual meaning for this is like the times we leave God (on purpose), then we go and blame Him for all the bad things that we did and why did He let us be delivered in to the hands of out enemies......
Plz Correct me if I am wrong
God Bless
Coptic Pharaoh
My heart is overflowing with a good theme...
so sorry i should have been less vague
That's interesting, because I've been wondering about Ps 45 too.
Check out these two sites for some information:
http://coptichymns.net/module-library-viewpub-tid-1-pid-590.html
http://st-george-church.com/christianity_prophecies.htm
My understanding is this: Verses 2-9 refer to Christ The King, and this part of verse 9:
"At Your right hand stands the queen in gold from Ophir" refers to St. Mary.
I think it's a very deep & rich psalm, and maybe someone else can give more info; maybe someone has a commentary from our church fathers.
thanks.