confession

2»

Comments

• about confession....... i was wondering you know saints that lived many years in the desert (alone and didnt see any1) they didnt confess or take communion? all those years???....(just wondering...?)
  • many of them probably reached a really high relationship with God and probably became anchorites
  • well in the case of anchorites, theyre completely different...but monks that actually live in teh desert will go back to A monastery every once in a while to have communion and confess and everything, then they will set off again for a while, until they feel that they need to come back to confess and etc etc etc...
    hope that makes sense...
  • Its important and necessary for you to go speak to your father of confession.

Bishop Moussa always says that the father of confession does two things:
    1. He gives the absolution
    2. and the solution

There is absolutely nobody more qualified to help you stop sinning than a priest. You honestly will not find advice that is as good from anywhere else.

You also need to partake in the Mystery (Sacrament) of Repentance and Confession to partake of the Holy Communion, so pray that God grant you the ability to go to confession (don't underestimate the power of prayer)

Pray for me.
  • hi

well wat if u confess the sin, and after a week or 2 u find urself commiting that sin again. does that me ur repentence was not true.

God Bless
  • umm hay cheifofsinners,
    no that dont meen that your repentance aint true, like if u reely reely want to stop it and u confess and u actually fall into the same sin but from inside u ont want to do it ur repentance is still true but u gotta keep confessing it
    i dont thinki helped sorry

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • yah, when i was confessing this gut wrentching thing it took me a while, but when u finally spit it out its like complete relief.

try confessing stuff little by little. letting urself go is not an easy process. start with the general idea, u dont have to detail it if u dont like.

• amazing peace, i found the part with the name written by blood very strong.

doesnt this part happen to be written in "I kissed dating goodbye", i remember reading a simulair thing lol