Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368

Comments
Forgive him on my behalf.
I really like it.
I just wish you can get me the coptic for both hymns.
God bless, Pray for me,
Cyril
Thank you
P.S when i pot the vid on tasbeha.org i had a feeling titl would notice st.karas, guess i was right :P I<3 st.Kakara
God bless George T for all his efforts.
Pray for me,
Cyril
Thank you Guys!!
I guess that is different though.
GB, PFM,
Cyril
I am not "Egyptian" by birth but I understand Arabic.
I guess that is different though.
GB, PFM,
Cyril
Same here!!
Hook me up with one of those cool Anba Karas pictures. I like your avatar a lot.
Yo GeorgeT,
Hook me up with one of those cool Anba Karas pictures. I like your avatar a lot.
Thanks ill pm you my avatar