GUYS

Comments

• ;D acutally we got a couple of people who have relatives in the midwest ;) ya see we all on the same page we RULE
  • far out george,....lol
    by saying guys are idiots u can relate to urself onli :P
    ALL guys (except george coz u wanna b an idiot) r tha coolest :P....i think i make that clear and i talk for nearly everyone here.....u guys are hectic....dunt listin to george, leave him in his own world :P.....im jokin, but im not :P

SisterInChrist, thats the girls in Oz, ur lucky to have cool girls...we do to, but not much :P

hos irof, u the coolest of all guyz...well there are other guyz like u too :P

Wasim, (i like ur name, wasim) the midwest rocks :P

i dont like australia....full of skippies :-X but da wogs are cool ;D

yallabye ;)

• i respect that...
  • you australian kids need to come over to the midwest i admit its not as much fun as new york or LA but its still fun the community is smaller and thats kinda better sometimes ;)
    and thanks ArIpSaLiN i like my name too (and not too many people has it so thats a plus) you don't imagine how many nicknames i get called though i haven't used my real name outside my family for a while now ;D (for example was was, simsim, and wazie) don't ask me how i got those nicknames but i did :)
  • [quote author=Wasim link=board=1;threadid=295;start=210#msg9113 date=1093059773]
    ;D acutally we got a couple of people who have relatives in the midwest ;) ya see we all on the same page we RULE

lol, i wonder who that would be

and yeah wasim, i like ur name too simsim, u know, simsim reminds me of this cartoon series about the Holy Book, simsim, fifi and gezmo, anybody who can remember that 8), or is that before ur time (well most of u are younger :P)
  • ya you didn't hang with the cool people ;) in our church thats why you think columbus was boring ;D
    ya i think i heard of that show hos irof
  • you australian kids

o nooo, plz dont call me australian, i hate it....coz im not....i dont like australia :P
    i am egyptian ;D :P

i know a guy called wassim and all his friends called him wazzie....i say thats a hectic nikname :P....so know i really like ur name...its gypo, it sounds cool, and u get mad niknames out of it,...enough of ur name i better stopt talkin/typin :P
    yallabye.....wazzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiii :P ;D
    GBU ;D
  • [quote author=Hos irof link=board=1;threadid=295;start=225#msg9128 date=1093088525]

u know, simsim reminds me of this cartoon series about the Holy Book, simsim, fifi and gezmo, anybody who can remember that 8), or is that before ur time (well most of u are younger :P)

I used to luv watching that cartoon, well, I still do :P.it's the one with the little Red robot dude, right?
  • if i remember right yes it does ;D
  • lol thats it, i love that introduction song haha ;D
  • LOL ;D. it always made me mad when the robot dude would stop when they were in a hurry :P
  • lol, i always got scared of the snake in the story of Adam and Eve ::) :-[ :)
  • lol. y? how old were u??!! :P
  • haha, yea, I guess that snake could be pretty scary for a 6 yr old.
  • wat was the original topic about again, man, we r so good in changing subjects on this forum ::)
  • it was all about my name man :P
  • to let u guys know, i think that series has a similar one in English. its called Super book. and it has a robot, which always stops in the wrong time, and a boy and a girl who travel back in time to witness stories of the bible. i love it! ;D
  • it was all about my name man :P

lol

no coment :)

;) GBU
  • no you just commented :P ;)
  • Wait, I didn't even post in this thread Marmar. Did I? I'm confused now.... ???
  • are u talking about the cartoon things or is it something else? ???
  • we are so going off on like 5 different tangents at the same time now i see how we can get 17 pgs out of one post
    Egyptians RULE!!!!! ;D
  • [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=1;threadid=295;start=240#msg9286 date=1093231754]
    LHM, I think I used to see those when I was lil, only, I didn't like em that much....

Lol. Did you type in the wrong name? Because I never posted in this thread until after you typed that. Pretty soon I'll forget what I was trying to say :P .......
  • guys.... i do beleive weve gone jsut a bit off topic......i have a question... what do u do when you like a guy but you dont... like..hes a best friend and ive liked him for about 4 years now..but i dont want to like him the way i do... i love him soo much as an older borther its not even funny... the ojnly reaosn i know i still like him is everytime he touches me i get the butterflies...(its stupid i know.. but its just what happens).... can anyone help mee?
  • Don't give in to what you feel.

sleepy
  • therre's 17 pages, i'm sure this question has been discussed, it HAS to be ::)
  • Yea, but no matter what, we as egyptians like to hear things over and over again to make sure that we get it...lol

sleepy
  • your 14... trust me wen i say those feelings will go away on its own... just give it time and dont be controlled by those feelings... also make sure u dont share ur feelings with ppl because that only allows them to grow
  • Of course they'll go away, but for the time being we all need a little help and guidance to see our way through our little dilemmas such as this one. Youst, trust me, if you look hard enough, you'll see why it can't be possible, enshaulla.

sleepy