Philly bible competition

Comments

• thanks..we thought we were going to lose (bayonne) what churches were you guys from anyway?? Everyone did amazing. Good job guys. Bergen, EB, westside, etc..
  • i feel so out of place right now those east coast states man what is wrong with midwest states
    ;D
  • well..... for one thing... ur there
  • ouchy SMS :P
    na jk its all good the midwest rocks oh wait it doesn't :D
  • Midwest RULEZZZZZZZZZZZ, (i got family there ;D)
  • oh ya thats true Hos irof ;)

yep we got the coolest people down here ;)
    oh ya for those of you who are bored and like driving down to columbus the weekend after St.Mary feast there is going to be the egyptian festival going on here
    http://tasbeha.org/content/community/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=542
  • Picture was removed since it was "huge". Please resize the picture then re-upload.
  • Hey,
    I just want to congratulate my team, St. Abanoub & St. Antonious, Bayonne:
    Mina, Marian, Maggy, Mariana, Iriny, and Christine

A special thank you to our coaches: Manny & Sawires
    And to our "Cheer Leader" lol : My Best Friend - Marina Ghabras

Also, Bergen you guys were awesome, I'm really looking forward to playing you guys again next year. All the teams were really great and played really well... see ya again next year ensha allah

God Bless,

(By the way this is Mariam314 on my Brother Mina's username. Mine isn't working :( )
  • yea congrats! however, i would like to let you knwo that your coach manny was extrememly rude to the upstate team (my team) .... i dont want ot errupt any fights just pointing something out cuz im the kind of person who cant leave anytihng unsaid... sorry if i offended you.. ra'abena yisamehni...

salam we mahaba
  • r u sure? because I'm sorry but i don't remember anyone from bayonne being rude at all. however, what i do remember was people from select teams cough cough especially east brunswick cough cough being rude to us and to the people supporting us because we won, (with the assisstance of God ofcourse.) making rude comments and remarks. And Manny isnt like that so even if he was in fact rude, im sure he didnt mean to be or he was just joking. but anyway, 7a3ik 3alaiya and im sorry if you guys were offended in anyway.

God Bless,
    Mariam
  • by the way... my username works now!!!!!!!! YAY!
  • [glow=green,2,300][move]BERGEN BERGEN...CLAP CLAP... BERGEN BERGN[/move][/glow]

We're the best and there's no doubt about it!!! ;) 8) ;D
  • hey why wont it do the moving thingie?!? it wont bring up the text. :(
  • OH NO BERGEN! lol BaYoNne'S the best!
  • YEAH MARIANA!!!!!!!!!
  • sorry we are. at least we didn't have to cry to win.
  • a) that was harsh
    b) this should be taken outside, and i would appreciate it if the admins. took those posts out.
    c) we all did, it was not our effort, but Gods
    d) all that happened, happened for a reason
    e) thou shalt not brag or blame.
  • guys, I think everyone did really good and coptic avenger I think that's really wrong of you to say that. Well even if we won by someone crying, it was still God's will and what are we going to do to change it. Besides, you have to remeber the judges were in a church and I don't believe they'd favor us because of something like that.
  • guys can i say something can everyone PLEASE relax what happened happened all you can do is to study and work harder for next year and battle it out in the competition next year :)
  • yea no hard feelings :) just forget about it guys. God Bless.
  • Good going guys. The fact that you had to have tie breaker questions means that both of you guys are equal, so until next year, LET'S KEEP THE PEACE!!! lol

sleepy
  • a) ur both wrong
    b) u guys didnt mention ur teammates name and therefore there was no need to mention other names. please edit that.
    c) all ur comments hurt me
  • aww... losteyprincess... im sorry on their behalf.. lol... u guys did great! and yes.. manni... the chaperone from bayonne was extremely rude to the upstate church...
  • ok..watever... its all good i just thought id let u know cuz u said u didnt think any1 was rude to us.. but watever..its all good all that happened is done all the damage has been done it cant be erased...
    Rabena'a yisamehna

salam we mahaba
  • [quote author=Mariam314 link=board=1;threadid=492;start=105#msg9069 date=1093035478]
    1. i dont get the big thing about names here because you were great merit, u really were great. One question isnt such a big deal. besides bayonne was expecting to lose, so it was a surprise to us too. you were the one that said everything that happens, happens for reason, so go with that.
    2. The comments werent directed toward you, it was toward coptic_avenger and even then it was a joke....JOKE lol

a)this is not merit, a friend though.
    b)still, they had an affect
  • sorry you felt that way i didn't mean it the way you took it. Ill take them out for you.
  • Yay peace on the site ;D
  • Im only saying this stuff cause I know that when I go to Bayonne High School u guys r gonna be sore winners.
  • ur kidding right? its a church competition. who cares as long as you benefit spiritually and no one says the other team cheated. no one on the bayonne team is gonna be a sore winner because each and every person on the team thought that we were gloing to lose in the first match. and like merit said before, it wasnt our efforts, but God's. The only reason we won was because God stood by us and helped us, if we just relied on our brains i truthfully think we wouldnt have won. I was just joking before because i thought you were joking about the tearing thing and i still hope u werent serious about that...
  • can we please end tasbeha philly comeptition ww1?? ;D