Philly bible competition

Comments

• i dunno..the sticker idea isnt working wiht me.. i like the meeting in a certain place after a certain time thing..
  • so how about after mass in front of church? to make it more specific, under teh bulitten board
  • umm... sure... ive never been there though..so ill have to figure things out and im not sure if our church is going to mass..
  • Yea, we might not go to mass lostegprincess....

sleepy
  • we never do, we reach there after. lol ;D
  • Basically, so we need something that we know that we all will be there for, and that no one can miss...

sleepy
  • i liek the meet at the bathrooms idea after the first round of competition.. itll be the easiest place ofr everyone to find even if theyve never been there before
  • y the bathrooms?! ???
  • That's not a good thing either because a) it stinks, b) it's hard to find when it's crowded which it will be after the first round, and c) meeting at a place is so.....I don't know, considering that we're egyptians we'll never get there all at once, on time......lol

sleepy
  • ;Dim entering too!!! Ithink we should go with the idea of wearing a tag with tasbeha.com on it beacause we will never be at the same place at the same times and some people wont be able to show up and will miss out on it.
  • im ok with watever u guys agree on, but we have to agree fast
  • im going buuuuuut, i dont like the idea of wearing a name tag. it sounds so... nerdy actually and the idea of wearing a colored shirt is not a good idea either. i say we all met in front of the hekal after first round, in the church.
  • Do you really think that's capable?

sleepy
  • yes. and lets get goin on makin a decision.

ill keep a countdown if no body minds.

5 days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • Let's hope that we all agree on it, God willing.

sleepy
  • well im still going to wear my big sign around my neck. I think that's so funny. ;D But you guys do what you think.
  • I'll be wearing my Tasbeha.org sticker :) See you there. Any talented people want to take a shot at making a nice sticker?
  • i dont know.. im not liking the sign idea still, but if thats theonly way then i dton know... lol... watever... jsut as long as its not like some BIG fashy thing... its up to u guys... maleesh da'wa
  • ill try and make a sticker/sign and ill post it here and u guys could print it. how about that?

but we should have more than one person do the sticker.
  • IMPORTANT INFO:
    there is a huge misprint in the "Orthodox teachings" book. on pg. 67, it says "2- The Participation of the Spirit and Body" it is supposed to be "2-The participation of the PSYCHE and body"
    also pg 67 it says "A THe participation of the SPirit" it is suppposed to be "A THe participation of the PSYCHE"
    pg 69 "2- Our Spiritual Needs" its supposed to be "Our PSYCOLOGICAL Needs"
    last but not least pg 72 is where the fourth elemnt starts "The body"

these correction were given to me by Bishop Moussa, excpet for the last one, he told me to look for the fourth element. please take note of these changes. they r major changes that could screw u up.

good luck ;D

let me know if i confused anybody.
  • ok, here is my so original idea. tell me wat u guys think.
    i suggest someone else make one. :-\
  • i think its a lil flashy... i dunno.... ill see wat i can do, thing is im at work rite now so ill do it wen i get home, i like the idea itself..just no the idea of wearing it.. lol
  • lol...how about we just scream "tasbeha" right b4 we answer every question....

then we'll really confuse the judges lol :)

looking forward to meetin you all :)

Maryann
  • lol, funny idea but i dotn thin so.. lol.. yea lookin forward to meetin those who i havent met as well!
  • thats a nice one too, but again its up to u guys, everyone needs to give an input n decide, if we must wear tags then i guess i shall
  • I really like the one that Mark put up. It's perfect, and it isn't too colorful or big. I say we stick with it.

sleepy
  • Hey mark, are you going??
  • Just a question...how are we gonna make stickers?
  • [quote author=ServantOfJesus link=board=1;threadid=492;start=45#msg8570 date=1092117519]
    Hey mark, are you going??

Perhaps… there is some likelihood.

[quote author=Paulh link=board=1;threadid=492;start=45#msg8571 date=1092122419]
    Just a question...how are we gonna make stickers?

Buy sticky paper and print it on there. However, that’s costly… so I suggest tape.
  • yea or a pin or something