Philly bible competition

1235»

Comments

• Hey Guys!!!;D I'm new here and I'd just like to say that I've read a lot of your forums and I think they're amazing. You guys are not only very intelligent people, but you also seem very talented. It is great to see you guys using your talents to build up your faith. ;) God Bless you and help you throughout your lives, because you really deserve it. I just wanted to say that I've learned a lot from your forums and I think you for that. The reason I chose this forum to post in is, because i didn't believe that all the things written here were true.:-\

First of all, I want to congrtulate all of those who benefited from the competition. That to me is more important than winning. And for those who won CONGRAULATIONS, I know you all deserved it. ;D

Second of all, although I do not go to Bayonne Church, I do know Manny and I know he would never be rude to anyone on purpose. I saw Bayonne's matches and at no time was Manny or any of his "students" rude. :(

Third of all, I can understand why some people think that the reason Bayonne won was, because one of their girls cried, but this is not true. I know a person who followed them as they said the answers and the truth was that Bergen accidently said the wrong answer. So although Bayonne's answer wasn't perfect, at least it answered the main topics. :-\

I'm sorry if I offended anybody with this, but I just don't like people saying stuff that is not true. I also have one thing to say. Although Bayonne won first place and they deserved it, I also wish to congratulate Begen, because you guys were unbelieveable. I truly believe that both teams were worthy of first place. ;D Bergen people should be very proud of themselves, because they made their church look amazing. ;) In my eyes, you both won first place. God Bless You greatly!!! :-*
  • Second of all, although I do not go to Bayonne Church, I do know Manny and I know he would never be rude to anyone on purpose. I saw Bayonne's matches and at no time was Manny or any of his "students" rude.

look... i never said i was sure..but there is a girl fomr my church who knows him and she said that that was his name, im not tryin to start fights here guys but i am absolutely positive that one of the churches was in the wrong room (upstates, our room) at the beginning and was extremely rude to us when we tried to tell them so until one of the older people came and todl them themsleves!... im nto making things up to satrt fights!!!
  • and i guess the sees fire has ended ???
  • hey guys,
    im a new memember....my name is Meryam and i'm from BeRgEn.....i've been reading all your comment's about philly and i was on bergen's team....and even though i think bergen should have one the first tiebreaker since PEter did AMAZING......its ok cause everything happens for a reason and there is no one to blame......bayonne didn't cheat and it wasnt in there hands to chose the winners.... and it wasnt in bergen's.....i guess that the judges hear sumthing in bayonne's answer that they really like....CONGRATS 2 them.....and i am so proud of bergen cuz GOD carried us to 2nd place and we PRAYED SO MUCH THAT THEY......that is actually why we made it to the finals......i am so proud of MERIT she did an amazing job and keeping me confident...it was fun being her partner....and Peter and Abram make an amazing team......Jospeh and Nancy did Great......Patricia and Monica were amazing 2 since i think they had the hardest book ~HEBREWS~.......and sylvia and neveen did amazing for their 1st time as well as every1 else on Bergen 2 time........Ereny, John, and Victor put up wit me and syliva which is an amazing thinng.....and the rest of the college did an amazing.....we all did benefit and bond through this which was the best thing of alll......an i am truly proud of Bergen we were a great team that helped one another.....*me 4geting those 2 things*...lol.....and THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........lol.....hopefully we will a team that is at least half of what this team was.......luv u all.....like we said what ever place we get it will be for ST. GEORGE, ST. SHENOUDA, AND we cant 4get ARCHANGEL MICHEAL......lol

elephantchew :D ;D :)
  • GUESS WHAT? I'M SYLVIA, lolx....sorry MERIT, if u still have a piece of ur brain left be happy, cuz next yr me and meryam just might destroy the rest of it....nnnaaahhhh jk, I LUV U! lolx...tita! :-*