Philly bible competition

Comments

• man no fair the midwest doesn't have a competition all you east coastors having the fun :-\
    :P
  • Now you know why we rule...lol
    Actually, why don't you start something like it in your area. It could work out...

sleepy
  • acutally i already talked to my Priest and we are having a competition just for our church this year and next year we will expand it to the midwest and you never know maybe to the east coast too (if you guys behave ;) ) and willing to drive all that of course
  • That's a really neat idea, and maybe if it expands far enough, we can have a midpoint in the middle to have the competition for all of us. :D

sleepy
  • nope you guys have to drive all the way over here
    well will see how the one here works out and will see how many churches we can handle next year and let you east coast people know :P
  • I get car sick so not a good idea lol
  • well you can fly over we got an international airport and i am sure we will find somebody to pick you up but do you have the MONEY ;)
  • Of course not, we'll help out you big meany....lol

sleepy
  • oh wait the program has to sucessed first then we will have to invite you all
    we are thinking way ahead now aren't we?? ;D
  • [quote author=LostEgPrincess link=board=1;threadid=492;start=45#msg8532 date=1092056607]
    IMPORTANT INFO:
    there is a huge misprint in the "Orthodox teachings" book. on pg. 67, it says "2- The Participation of the Spirit and Body" it is supposed to be "2-The participation of the PSYCHE and body"
    also pg 67 it says "A THe participation of the SPirit" it is suppposed to be "A THe participation of the PSYCHE"
    pg 69 "2- Our Spiritual Needs" its supposed to be "Our PSYCOLOGICAL Needs"
    last but not least pg 72 is where the fourth elemnt starts "The body"

these correction were given to me by Bishop Moussa, excpet for the last one, he told me to look for the fourth element. please take note of these changes. they r major changes that could screw u up.

good luck ;D

let me know if i confused anybody.

about that last thing on page 72, i don't get what's the correction. Ignore my ignorance.
  • no problem.
    if u look on pg 72, u see "a-Tendencies", right? well this is where the 4th element BODY starts.
    i hope that made it clearer, if not let me know and ill see wat i can do.

btw, ur servants were supposed to be informed of this, cause i called philly and they said they were gonna probably call all the servants, so i thought it would be a good idea to post it here as well.
  • hey guys, I dont think I'm gonna be walkin around the whole place with a sticker that says "Tasbeha.org" on it. It will probably make us look stupid. I say we all met up at a place everyone can find after the first or second round. ;D
  • DILEMMA

u guys... one of the girls in our group doesnt want to go now... and she is one of the VERY few girls that are doing her book... n i dont know what to do!
    she just bailed on us.. and we really need her! if anybody could come up with ways to convince her... i need help FAST
    she doesnt understand how much her church and her group REALLY need her!
    help......
  • hey guys, I dont think I'm gonna be walkin around the whole place with a sticker that says "Tasbeha.org" on it. It will probably make us look stupid. I say we all met up at a place everyone can find after the first or second round.

YEA! im totally with you on this one!
  • I have a pin that I just might wear which has the "I love Tasbeha" that Mark made. If I see that I'm the only one I can easily take it off, or put it on if I need to, but if we do meet somewhere, we have to say it now, before we go, or we'll never find eachother! lol

sleepy
  • i say bethrooms!!! its the easiest place to find, you can ask anyone and they'll know where it is guys!!!
  • no, there r 2 bathroom places. that wont work. we could meet in the basement, which is where their cafe is and the food.
  • I like the cafeteria idea, but it's going to be too crowded in between rounds...you know how we are with food....lol

sleepy
  • watever... jsut do cafeteria... whoever knoiws someone form tasbeha just try n introduce everyone else and we';; find each other.. cafeteria it is..but after which round?
  • i think after the second round everybody goes on a break. maybe its the third round...i'm not sure. but we all go on a break for like 30 minutes i think.
  • all in favor of meeting in basement after 2nd round say "tasbeha".
  • "tasbeha"
  • I like the cafeteria idea, but it's going to be too crowded in between rounds...you know how we are with food....lol

we all know how yu are food lol

by the way: "tasbeha"
  • [quote author=SMS link=board=1;threadid=492;start=75#msg8649 date=1092244020]
    DILEMMA

u guys... one of the girls in our group doesnt want to go now... and she is one of the VERY few girls that are doing her book... n i dont know what to do!
    she just bailed on us.. and we really need her! if anybody could come up with ways to convince her... i need help FAST
    she doesnt understand how much her church and her group REALLY need her!
    help......

thanx for replying all....... reallyappreciate it :(
  • Well just to let you know now, I'm going to be wearing a black passion shirt so you'll know that's me :) Good luck to everyone tomorrow. God Bless.
  • congratulations bayone bergen and brunswick...u guys worked hard...u deserved it. c u guys next year lol.
  • yea congrats!....

(however i have to say i dont like the scoring system)
  • Congrats st george brooklyn college too :) for 1st place
    great job everyone who participated...hope it was a blessing for all!!!