Ask a question_Answer for points

Comments

• 1. Yes 2. Yes 3. Yes :)

ok, got some more....

1. I carried god, and washed his feet. :)

2.  My son is a loving king.  I saw him get hurt, and tourted.  and when he died, he told one of his friends that he is my son, and I am his mother.  There were plans of me getting married when I was young, before giving birth. 

3. I was born into a christian family.  My dad wanted me to be bible educated by a priest.  When it was time for me to marry, I asked my father if he could build me a house for me and my friends to live in to worship god.  The emperor's advisors were bad people that talked to the emperor into killing all the christians if they don't bow down to their gods made of stone.  The empror threatened my father to bow down to the gods or he will kill me.  So my dad left our loving god and worshiped their gods.  I got mad at him for doing so, so he went to the king saying "I am a christian" and got be-headed.  The emperor then tourted me alot, and when he gave up he be-headed me and my friends.

• First 1 is Anba Bishoy

second 1 is St.Mary

Third 1 is St.Marina
  • [quote author=*Regretful+Sinner* link=topic=2023.msg86209#msg86209 date=1209142472]
    First 1 is Anba Bishoy

Right

[quote author=*Regretful+Sinner* link=topic=2023.msg86209#msg86209 date=1209142472]
    second 1 is St.Mary

Right again.

[quote author=*Regretful+Sinner* link=topic=2023.msg86209#msg86209 date=1209142472]
    Third 1 is St.Marina

WROOOOONG

• Then wut is the last one?
  • #3 is St. Demiana
  • I gotz some!

1. I married a man who did not know God and as a result, my son would not accept Him. I am known as the mother of tears. Who am I ?

2. I was born in a rich family but all my heart longed for was Christ. I ran away from home to a monastary, and was later accused of sexually harassing my sister. Who am I?

3. I was also born in a rich family. As a monk, I was given a bowl of beans to eat and I picked the good beans out of the plate. The head monk then slapped the monk next to me telling him not pick out the good beans. I knew that was supposed to be for me. Who am I?
  • Is #2...Saint Aleria??

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Elaria ! YEP!
  • number one: saint monica!

hahahahahaha....
    ekalemy 3ala nafeseak ya mama 

7ader 7ader lol
  • Number 3 is St Arsanious, the great Saint in my Pic
  • ALL CORRECT !

:D

• I  was walking along the way and I  saw a skull lying upon the ground.I spoke to it and asked : "Who are you?" The skull answered: "I was a chief-priest of the pagans. When you, holy person, prays for those situated in hell, we do receive some respite". I asked: "What are these torments?" "We are sitting in a great fire, -- answered the skull, -- and we do not see one another. When you pray, we begin to see each other somewhat, and this affords us some comfort". Having heard such words, I began weeping and asked: "Are there yet more fierce some torments?" The skull answered: "Down below us are located those, which did know the Name of God, but rejected Him and kept not His commandments. They endure yet more grievous torments". Who am I?

2) Once I was carrying branches for weaving baskets, and the devil met me on the way and wanted to strike me with a sickle, but he was not able to do this and said: " I suffer from you great anguish because I am not able to destroy you; your armour, by which you are defended from me, is this -- "your humility". Who am I?

• I think 2 is Saint Anthony the great??
  • [quote author=Hezekiel link=topic=2023.msg86631#msg86631 date=1209762155]
    I  was walking along the way and I  saw a skull lying upon the ground.I spoke to it and asked : "Who are you?" The skull answered: "I was a chief-priest of the pagans. When you, holy person, prays for those situated in hell, we do receive some respite". I asked: "What are these torments?" "We are sitting in a great fire, -- answered the skull, -- and we do not see one another. When you pray, we begin to see each other somewhat, and this affords us some comfort". Having heard such words, I began weeping and asked: "Are there yet more fierce some torments?" The skull answered: "Down below us are located those, which did know the Name of God, but rejected Him and kept not His commandments. They endure yet more grievous torments". Who am I?

2) Once I was carrying branches for weaving baskets, and the devil met me on the way and wanted to strike me with a sickle, but he was not able to do this and said: " I suffer from you great anguish because I am not able to destroy you; your armour, by which you are defended from me, is this -- "your humility". Who am I?

i believe i read these be4 in bostan el rohban i think...so they must be monks i guess..but i have no idea
  • It is not St Anthony.There are some amazingly quick folks here.I would like to see ,If I got them:-)
  • i am not sure but i think one/both of them is saint macarius..
  • [quote author=perfectsinner link=topic=2023.msg86656#msg86656 date=1209772591]
    i am not sure but i think one/both of them is saint macarius..

>:( U got me..I will be back with a difficult one:-)
  • How many people wrote books in the Old Testement? If anyone gets this right, they should become an admin. It's tricky.
  • [quote author=PopeKyrillos link=topic=2023.msg91718#msg91718 date=1214543721]
    How many people wrote books in the Old Testement? If anyone gets this right, they should become an admin. It's tricky.

lol r u an admin?
  • haha, no. Do you want to guess the answer though??
  • is it 40 people who rote the old testement?

• The answer is:  (drum role) 32.....
  • how is it 32?!
  • nope, nobodys got it yet. Although, someone was very close.
  • I would say 27 to 30... but really no one knows for some books the scholars have debatable answers!
  • SuperMAN(BAM) got it right. 30. Good Job!  :)
  • WHO AM I?
    I LIVED IN THE RUGGED MOUNTAINS OF ETHIOPIA
    I WAS ONCE LOWERED DOWN A MOUNTAIN BY A ROPE AND THE ROPE BROKE. SIX WINGS APPEARED AND I WAS ABLE TO FLY DOWN.
    I PREACHED TO THE VILLAGERS ABOUT GOD AND HIS GLORY.
    AT THE SIGN OF THE CROSS I MADE A TREE UPROOT AND FALL DOWN.
    I HEALED A PRINCE'S SICK SON AND BAPTIZED THE FAMILY.
    THE KING ORDERED ME HUNG FROM A TREE. THE TREE BOWED DOWN..
    THE KING THREW A SPEAR INTO ME AND THE SPEAR BOUNCD BACK.
    THE KING WAS BAPTIZED
    WHO AM I?
  • You got it!!!!  :) ;D :D :) :D ;D