Read it in Arabic

Comments

• im taking it as that u know arabic, Naeem. Well, wasnt there a coptic thread someplace. I will gladely help, but i dont know how to type coptic. :-[ :'(
  • there is a thread called read it in coptic started by matt
    and Naeem we are not forcing anyone to learn arabic (except ASM :D) they asked if they could learn so it is the people request it is not shamas and i forcing them
    just wanted to clear that up :)
  • Hi all
    1- Naeem, what is the problem with learning arabic? we use it in the church and in liturgies
    Just curious question: Do you live in England specially in South East?

2- Wasim and all I suggest we collect the lessons all under a new topic called arabic lessons, for example, and this topic will be just for questions and discution to make it easy for all to read the lesson. nobody should send reply in the new topic you can reply here. Do you agree?
  • i am up for everything just let me know
    :D
  • ++++++++++New Lesson++++++++++++++++++++++
    ÇáThe
    Çá
    +simply Çá means the

+It has another meaning when you speak about a family you may use Çá befor the family name. in this case case it means those who belong to the mentioned family

+ there is no a or an in arabic. write the word without adding letters

+Some wod:

ßÊÇÈ
    Book
    ãÞÏÓ
    holy

+The holy book = ÇáßÊÇÈ ÇáãÞÏÓ
    notes:1- the adj. in arabic flow the noun. not like the english
    2-If the noun starts with Çá then adj. should start with Çá

Excersise
    Some nouns

the weather ÇáÌæ
    the sacrament ÇáÓÑ

some adj.s

Warm ÏÇÝí
    holy ãÞÏÓ
    Combine the noun with the suitable adj. in arabic

• shamas keep up the good work
    ;D
  • [quote author=Wasim link=board=1;threadid=458;start=120#msg7540 date=1090337166]
    there is a thread called read it in coptic started by matt
    and Naeem we are not forcing anyone to learn arabic (except ASM :D) they asked if they could learn so it is the people request it is not shamas and i forcing them
    just wanted to clear that up :)

NO, arabic isn't my thing it's been decided, not by me, but by God

ASM
  • come on ASM don't give up on us already :)
    hey i might have found a way to solve the tashkeel thing
    i will write it in word then add it as an attachement (hopefully the file won't be too big) :)
  • ASM,

That is complete nonsense, God won't say NO you will NOT learn Arabic,

However God will bless you on how much effort you put in learning Arabic...

Mike
  • ummm, no i think God would rather i not butcher the language, leave it be. i have no use for arabic, and im sure that God wont mind. Reading and writting it, thats just pushing it.

ASM
  • the tashkeel lesson is up in arabic lessons and guys if you don't want those lessons anymore let us know so shamas, i and the rest won't waste time for nothing
    have fun learning ;D
  • :o Great job on the arabic guys, im proud to say i almost know how to say and write the whole arabic alphabet ;D Thanks to your great lessons and all! Its always been my dream to learn arabic :) Pray that i keep going with this. Thanks for all the hard work, God bless you.
  • i am glad we could help :D
  • lol help? forget about help, u guys are the whole basis of me learning! :P
  • That is good to hear too ;D
  • Thnx for the taskheel file guys, it's very helpfull :D
  • wat taskheel file? im lost. (again)
  • it is a file that i posted in the thread arabic lessons about tashkeel because i couldn't do it here as a post
    hopefully that helps ;)
  • U see it as a tiny little thingie at the bottom of the post, found it?
  • THANK U!!!!!!!!!! ;D
  • guys do you wants us to start cooking up more lessons or the ones at hand are enough so far??
  • Arabic lessons dying..............
  • No not dying, continue with the grammar Wasim ;)
  • well it seems like nobody is paying anymore attention man
  • I am :D

or, just give me private lessons on msn ;)
  • Hi guys
    I'm sorry for being late. I don't think the lessons will die Wasim. Just keep working befor the end of the summer vacation for those who vote for the lessons. There are many readers but few replayers. may be we don't have an instant responce but I'm sure in the future we can get it.
    Also,I want to give you special thanks because you do everything for arabic lessons and replying the comments on this topic. I'm very happy and greatful for your coopreating soul. I'm sorry I don't help a lot because I'm now preparing for my PG study whitch makes me busy

peace and love to all
  • well guys i am going to start posting things up again just give me a day or two BUT from now on i am going to type it ALL in arabic so that will force everyone to know new words
    DEAL?