Read it in Arabic

Comments

• Is it first of second language?

sleepy
  • i learned english and arabic in the same time so i don't know which to call first and which second :)
  • 11 years? Wow, so you're pretty good at it then?
  • i guess you can say that :) but don't worry guys 11 years from now we all will be good at it
    jk jk ;D
  • Lol. I'm going to try and write milk in Arabic, but it'll take a little bit.
  • i am going to be up for a while
    haha
    just a hint it should be only 3 letters so if you write more think about it
  • Remember to start small and work your way up...good luck

sleepy
  • Actually, I got five letters, lol. I think this is it:

áÇÈÇË
    Sorry, I don't know how to make it bigger.
  • ok LORDHAVEMERCY do you see the button to the left of the red A press on it and put the text you want in the middle and change the 2 into a 4

and as for milk you got the right 3 letters but you got 2 extra letters :D
  • Lol, oh ok.

áÈË
  • you pressed it 4 times my bad
    no change the 2 in size to 4
    sorry about the confusion
  • No, it's ok, it was actually my fault. Is it right?
  • think about that last letter the dots should be somewhere else
    (if you don't know the answer let me know but don't give up easy remember it is called labin) :)
  • I don't know the answer. :-\ Isn't it lamm, bih, and then noon? I don't know what I'm doing here, maybe it will be twelve years for me.

LordHaveMercy
  • you are perfectly correct noon right noon you didn't write noon you wrote saah ;)
  • Oh. By the way, sorry for bothering you, tell me at any time if you want to stop.

áÈÊ
  • no i am good but you put a baah instead of noon look at letters they might help ;)
    i have a long night in front of me anyway so might as well help out
  • i will try to be up as long as you girls need me :D
  • You missed nothing except for all my mistakes.

áÈä

• YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
    ;D
  • [tt] ::) i think its impossible to learn this way, at least with instant mgsing u get the response before 12mins have gone by

ASM[/tt]
  • Yes, I know a word in Arabic! So there's no vowels when you write? Yeah, I know, it does take a long time to get responses.
  • i guess we can try to create a big chat room and work all together on like msn, aim, or something like that
  • [tt]wooooooooooooo msn... whats aim, some american thing i bet :'(

ASM[/tt]
  • ya acutally very american it is american instant messenger where you from again ASM??
  • [tt]Canada :-\

up north eh
    i dont knwo anyone with 'AIM'?

ASM[/tt]
  • well you can go to http://www.aim.com and download it even if you are in canada and many ppl on the site has so no problem with that
  • ok whatever floats your boat ;D
  • [tt]Word up, so i take it... it can wait till another day, its getting late. im not sure i can retain anythign i learn cept...

ÇÊ aka Ann

ASM[/tt]
  • hey use a noon not a taah ann the one with only one dot on it ;)