Read it in Arabic

Comments

• :'( no, im a lost cause... Arabic is one mountain i gracefully decline to climb. as u can tell i have enough trouble with english ;D

ASM
  • You can do it. If you set your mind to it, you will. We all believe in you.

sleepy
  • hey i have trouble with english and arabic so no worries we all carry each other on here am i right??
  • alright lets see...

ÇÊ
    Whats that say?

it should be my name.. although the stick one usually has a thinggy on top of it, who knows what button that is.. i tried?

ASM
  • Ummmm...lol
    Yea, Wasim is right...for once...lol

sleepy

• is that a Ç then a Ê
    or is it Ç then a Ë
    2 points on the second letter is called taah and that is the first line
    3 point is saah and that on the second line

• It's with one dot

I dont know... Ann, see hopeless... plus it super small i can write it out by hand better

ASM
  • how do u write in arabic here?
  • I think it would be easier to learn the alphabet first rather than learning to write it because that's harder. That's why in America they teach you how to say the alphabet first, then they go to writing.

sleepy
  • You can do it though.

sleepy
  • for my computer theres a lil button beside the clock that says EN for english and AR for arabic. you just have to change it for which ever language ur using. but a word to the wise, dont forget to turn it off espeically when u type alot without looking up cuz ive had my share of fun writting out a nice paragraph with the arabic still on, actually its not so fun.

ASM
  • Ohmigosh...lol
    That must be awful....

sleepy
  • thanx

u name would be äÇ. it might be the other way around, im still tryin to figure out how to rigt with the computer.

heres the other way Çä
  • ok let me reply to those one at a time
    first to have arabic on your computer go to this site and it wll show you everything http://www.geocities.com/fontboard/arabic.html
    second: Ann i am sorry i didn't see the letters good that is was good
    i would say a good thing when trying to right arabic press on the A with an arrow up and down next to it on the toolbar here (the one before last first row next to red A)
    and se the size to 4 so it would be easy to read
    and ya lets take it one step at a time don't run before you walk
  • WOW its like a private lesson from 3 pple... and im still lost

guys dont waste ur time... remember the mountain ann said she wouldnt climb :'(

ASM
  • CLIMB IT CLIMB IT CLIMB IT.....lol

sleepy
  • if you won't climb it we will push you through it
    hopefully tht didn't sound too evil :D
  • lol, evil is as evil does...lolol

sleepy
  • :'( :'(
    this is my mount Everest

ASM
  • who said that everest is not climberable (i don't know if that is even a word)
  • Lol. It's ok ASM, this is really confusing for me too. :-\
  • [quote author=Wasim link=board=1;threadid=458;start=45#msg7407 date=1090206200]
    who said that everest is not climberable (i don't know if that is even a word)

climbable.. i think... see ENGLISH first then arabic

ASM
  • Sorry to jump into the conversation.
  • Dont worry me and u LordHaveMercy, we're in the same boat.

boats and mountains, that's what its all about

asm
  • k i understand where the mountain came from but where did the boat come from??
  • And, they're passable...hehehe

sleepy
  • Me and LordHaveMercy are in a boat together, the S.S we are confused by arabic.

;)
    ASM
  • Lol. I don't get how to combine the letters, because I know you're not supposed to just write them out, I think.
  • That's cute...lol
    But, the boat is floating meaning that there is hope ;)

sleepy
  • oh don't worry it is not like you can learn a language in one month and be all perfect in it
    girl it took me what 11 years and still there are stuff that i don't know so i won't sweat it
    :)