Ask a question_Answer for points

Comments

• Q11-Who is the las enemy to be destroyed?
    Q12-Who is the prophet who was ruddy and good looking with handsome features?
    Q13-What is the first commandment God gave with a promise?
    Q14-Where is the appearance of the Lord to Mary Magdalene mentioned?
    Q15-Where is the appearance of thr Lord to Peter mentioned?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Q11-death
    Q12- King David?
    Q 13- To honor our father and our mother, and the promise was that our days will be long on earth
  • Those are all correct PrincessMary!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • wasnt the first commandment to love the lord with all ur heart with all ur soul with all ur stregnth etc.......
  • Nope, it's to Honor your father and your mother!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Q8-What is the first promise God made to man?
    that was umm...the offspring from the mother will pierce the devil's head...something like that.
  • Agape all,

how many wives & concubines did king soliman have? ???
  • how many wives & concubines did king soliman have?
    700 wives and 300 concubines.
  • [quote author=Of All Nations link=board=11;threadid=2023;start=510#msg51372 date=1143649778]
    Q8-What is the first promise God made to man?
    that was umm...the offspring from the mother will pierce the devil's head...something like that.

You were so close, but I'll give it to you, your were SOOOOO close--it was the offspring of the woman would bruise the head of the serpent, GOOD JOB THOUGH!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • There is 2 parts for Question 16, you can answer either one you know!
    Q16-To whom was given the first revelation of God?
    -To whom was the second given?
    Q17-Who was the first angel mentioned in the Bible, and what was his mission?
    Q18-What is the first mention of revenge in the Bible?
    Q19-What is the first war between kings recorded in the Bible?
    Q20-Who was the first man to be cursed? Who was the second?
    Q21-Who was the first man to marry 2 women? What were the names of the 2 wives?
    Q22-Who is the first son to grieve his parents by his marriage?
    Q23-When was laughter first mentioned in the Bible?
    Q24-Which family knew music? What musical instruments did they use?
    Q25-Who was the first one to have dreams that came true?
    Q26-What is the first lie mentioned in the Bible?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • q 17- Gabriel, annunciation
    Q 18- samson and the philistines ...maybe
    Q 20-Noah's son Ham was 1 of them?
    Q 21- Abraham, Sarah and Hagar ??
    Q 22- I think Esau cause he didnt marry from the certain families he was supposed to
    Q 23- Sarah laughing at the words of the angel
    Q 25- Joseph?
    Q 26- the serpent lying to eve?
  • ohhh...question 16..

laughter was first mentioned when Sarah was pregnant with Isaac
  • Q16-To whom was given the first revelation of God?
    Isahia?
    -To whom was the second given?
    John the Beloved

David the King and Prophet... he used the harp.
    Q25-Who was the first one to have dreams that came true?
    Saint Joseph Son of Jacob
    already answered...
  • I'm sorry Christ4Life, but both answers for question 16 were wrong, question 24 was wrong, but you got 1 of the 2 instruments that they used, for question 25 you got Joseph but it wasn't the son of Jacob!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [glow=red,2,300]Hey, I was wondering where the questions were or if we were going to start new questions. I'm not really on track. It's ok if it's too much to explain. Sorry.

love lots,
    CopticChica21

SORRY[/glow]
  • No not at all, at page 34-35, it tells you all the questions and what we're doing, if you check maybe you'll understand, Hope I helped!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Q 27.. wht is the longest chapter in the bible?
    Q 28.. wht is the longest book in the bible?
    Q 29.. who is the first person to see jesus after his death and resruction(sp)?

;D
    egyptiankrkr
  • Q16.... wht do u mean about reveleation?
  • just a guess for Q28. i think it's genesis. i might be wrong.

and thanks copticservent for helping me out. i was wondering if I could ask a question or you have to get it right to ask.

love lots,
    CopticChica21
  • Can you please read pages 34-36 thank you, because it seems like you didn't understand what I wrote, thank you!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • I was just wondering if I could ask something. Never mind. I actually don't have to ask. Never mind.

love lots,
    CopticChica21
  • wow these r awesome questions copticservant where d u get em from?

can sum1 plz copy n paste the Questions which hv not been answered yet? cos i'm a bit confused!
  • Q 29.. who is the first person to see jesus after his death and resruction(sp)?

Mary Magdelene (sp?)

lol i know i took the easiest :-[
  • Q20-Who was the first man to be cursed? Who was the second?
    Not too sure, but was it Adam and Cain?

Q21-Who was the first man to marry 2 women? What were the names of the 2 wives?
    Lamech was the man, and the wives he took for himself were Adah and Zillah

The family of Lamech's son Jubal "the father of all those who play the harp and flute"

The serpent in Eden? "Then the serpent said to the woman 'You will not surely die'"
  • sorry CopticChica21 it's not that
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=11;threadid=2023;start=525#msg52469 date=1144841302]
    wow these r awesome questions copticservant where d u get em from?

can sum1 plz copy n paste the Questions which hv not been answered yet? cos i'm a bit confused!

I get them from the book by H. H. Pope Shenouda III called Quizzes on the Holy Bible, Sorry WMA actually it's Cain than Canaan, question 21 is correct, question 24 is correct, question 26 is correct! Good job, mnc_hnn, check the the last 2 pages!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Nope, it says specifically that it is Cain than Canaan, you can check for yourself in Genesis 9:25!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Since it's Resurrection and 50 days till Ascension, why don't we do Ressurection and Ascension questions, here are some, good luck!

27-Where is the appearance of the Lord to Mary Magdalene mentioned?
    28-Where is the appearance of the Lord to Peter mentioned?
    29-Where is the appearance of the Lord to Thomas mentioned?
    30-Where is the appearance of the Lord to Sail of Tarsus mentioned?
    31-Where is the appearance of the Lord to the disciples of Emmaus mentioned?
    32-Where is the appearance of the Lord to the disciples mentioned?
    33-Where is the appearance of the Lord to the 7 disciples mentioned?
    34-Where is the appearance of the Lord to more than 500 disciples mentioned?
    35-What are the places in which the Lord Jesus appeared to his disciples?
    36-Where and when did the Lord Jesus grant Hid disciples the sacrament of the priesthood?
    37-Did Mary Magdalene touch the Lord after His Resurrection? (Give the reference)

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • eh dah????? eh ya c.s...... kol deh as2elah :( danah awel mabaseit 3aleihom eftakart eny 2a3dah bamte7en imte7an goghrafyah fee gam3et 3ein shams!!! ;D ;D ;D

bahazar tab3an! ;D manty 3arfany ba2a, damy zay el 3asal... el 3asal el eswed ;D :P ma3aleinah, ana nawya agaweb awel talat as2elah... 3alalah yetla3o sa7 bas, badal mana 3amlah shamloolah kidah! ;D lol ;D

27) The appearance of the Lord to Mary Magdalene is mentioned in the Gospel of St. John, chapter 20, verse 14. "At this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not realize that it was Jesus." tab3an fee takmelah, laken this is the verse ely Rabina zahar l'Mariam el Magdalyah feeh.

28) ma3andeesh fekrah el 7a2ee2a. howa Rabina Yasou3, Laho el magd, zahar marah l'Botros wehowa lewa7doh? 3omry masme3t 3anha sada2eny ya c.s.

29) The appearance of the Lord to Thomas is mentioned bardoh fee Engeel Yoo7anah (John), es7a7 (chapter) 20 bardoh, laken el marrady fee 3adad (verse) 26. "A week later His disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, 'Peace be with you.'"

ana kan nefsy agaweb 3ala kol el as2elah, laken 3ayzah ekhwaty 7abayby fee tasbeha.org yekoun leehom forsah yestamta3oh b'7al el as2elah el ra2e3ah deh ya Coptic Servant. ;D

salam delwa2t.. :D