Happy Birthday to all, and to all a happy birthday

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Well... this will be the Birthday thread... I know one was made for a few members, but some weren’t on their... so this thread is for all the members... post your birthday... and we will sing for ya... well you don’t want me singing... and probably you will not hear us... so we will type it for you... and you hear by the spirit...lol

june 6, was JoyisGod's Birthday... so...

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you... happy birthday to you....happy birthday to you...”

Okay I just noticed I typed it wrong... oops... I was supposed to mention the person's name somewhere in there, right? oh well... now it could be used as a generic song... lol

Comments

• lol... okay... maybe you guys didnt get my point... lol..

when is your birthday?
  • May 8th for me
  • Socoolbishoy,

:'( that’s soooooooooo sweet buddy, thank you so much. And your singing is just GREAT, WONDERFULY done, music to my ears and heart. :-*

And Happy belated Birthday to you Coptgirl and everyone else, May everyone have a blessed year with Christ and may you enjoy the fruits that God endows us with everyday of our lives. I pray that your years be “Merry” :P always.

In his name
    Mary
  • [quote author=socoolbishoy link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=0#msg28187 date=1118610757]
    lol... okay... maybe you guys didnt get my point... lol..

when is your birthday?

lol egyptian timing, take it easy lol :D

january 26 lol WOHOO thats australia day for us lol

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • happy birthday to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
  • mines june 28th lol
    Happy birthday to everyone who has a summer birthday may God bless you
    sis in Christ, makook
  • mine is still in september 18th!!!!!! god bless all!!!!
  • thank you JoyisGod
    I love your sn!
  • happy birthday to all of you...actually my whole family is in september as you see the first example is MARY!!
  • [quote author=sis in Christ, makook link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=0#msg28923 date=1119124828]
    mines june 28th lol

Thats my cousin's b-day too he will be two this year mine is july 28
  • great job everyone!!! ;D :D ;) :) ;) :D ;D
  • U kno that no birthday chain is perfect without my b-day!!
    DECEMBER 18
    WHOOO DECEMBER ROCKS AND YALL KNO IT!
    and yall kno i rock too
    [glow=red,2,300]Marina B.[/glow]
  • [quote author=sis in Christ, makook link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=0#msg28923 date=1119124828]
    mines june 28th lol
    Happy birthday to everyone who has a summer birthday may God bless you
    sis in Christ, makook

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear "sis in Christ, makook" happy birthday to you.....
  • hey everyone! happy birthday to all :)
    and my birthday is march 21st by the way ;D

**mariam**
  • You guys'll not believe this...

Happy birthday to aaaaaaall first of all....

I was born on 4/4/1984...."mooraba3" that is...and guess what...it was a Wednesday "Arba3" !!!

My bro is 4/4/1988....Please nobody asked how that happened ;D :D

Even my Uncle is 4/4 !!!

RFZ
  • hey happy birthday to all!

my birthday is December 1, 1987.

my friends is today, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO "SIS IN CHRIST, MAKOOK" A.K.A Monica

GOD bless
  • Yay! Happy Birthday Monica! 14 wow! You're so old lol...I LOVE YOU! :-*
  • SURE U DON THAVE TO SING ME A SONG!!!
  • hahahahaha oh my gosh monkeyk (rené) and Mansour89 (sandy) ! thanks a bunch.. u guys are going to make me cry! LOL
    I love you guys sooo much and ur guys are soo awesome... may God bless you!
    u guys are the best!!!! :-* :-*
    sis in Christ, Monica
  • im gunna make a seperate post for "socoolbishoy" cuz he remembered my birthday as well! thank you!!!
    God bless you!
    sis in Christ, Monica
  • hey, cool thread you got there... its good to know other people's birthdays, but I am sure no one wants to know mine.....kidding....no its september 23
  • hey mine is november 23,1992... so im almost 13... does that make me sound like a baby... probably...

oh you think september 23 is bad... my brother was born on september 11... 2001...
  • Happy Birthday monika!
  • Mine is sept.23...i'm stilll young cause untill then i'ms till 13....lol...

Peace

Bishoy
  • [quote author=CopticChica21 link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=15#msg31139 date=1120770084]
    july 9

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear "CopticChica21" happy birthday to you.....
  • [quote author=Christ4Life link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=15#msg29797 date=1120077096]
    hey mine is november 23,1992... so im almost 13... does that make me sound like a baby... probably...

oh you think september 23 is bad... my brother was born on september 11... 2001...

Lol.. my dad's birthday is september 11th.. My birthday is April 15Th (happy tax paying day!) and i don't know who it was whos birthday i 4/4.. but my friend Emily's is on 4/4... and so is her cousin!i find that HILARIOUS.
  • oh sorry.. i forgot to "sing" happy birthday.. happy birthday to u... happy birthday to u happy birthday to everyone who posted! happy birthday to u!... are u one.. are u 2... are u 3.. ok i'm not gona get in to that..lol
  • [quote author=confusedsoul link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=15#msg31345 date=1120833639]
    [quote author=Christ4Life link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=15#msg29797 date=1120077096]
    hey mine is november 23,1992... so im almost 13... does that make me sound like a baby... probably...

Lol.. my dad's birthday is september 11th.. My birthday is April 15Th (happy tax paying day!) and i don't know who it was whos birthday i 4/4.. but my friend Emily's is on 4/4... and so is her cousin!i find that HILARIOUS.

and thebrain is sep 23rd... too many b-days

• lol. You asked for it.