Happy Birthday to all, and to all a happy birthday

Comments

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MONIKA TAWFIK her birthday is today and she is officially 12 and very close to being a teenager!
  • LOL, don't want 2 be rude or somethin, but if shes 12, she already is a teenager, right?? ;D

Happy birthday anyway ;D
  • nope she's a preteen
    the offical year for a teenager is 13
  • Haha, lol, okay, if u say so ;)
  • yea, 13 is the official year for teenagers. Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Monika, Happy birthday to you!!!!!

Happy birthday Monika. ;) :) :D
  • Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Laura, Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday Laura, and May God help you and guide you!
  • lol thanks nansy

yup i turned 13 today! heheh
    well anyways thank god for another year... :) :P

and this is my last post 4 today.. so goodnite all! lol

gbu

laura
  • happy bday laura soory its belated may the Lord guide, bless and protect u

wow ur 13 farout ur sooo mature i thot u were lyk 16 or sumfin good work keep it up ;)

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • You guys are soo funny... lol :)

no but really i'm not great at all guys.. :-\
    u r the nice ones..

well anyway..
    my aunt's bday is Aug. 18th ( i think!!)
    and my dad's birthday is Sep. 3rd. so i guess happy birthday to them!
    lol I was supposed to be born on my dad's birthday!

God bless everyone

laura
  • ok lol i'll try and do that..

oh yeah then i'd like to say happy early b-day... to YOU! lol

gb!

laura
  • [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=30#msg34954 date=1124123503]
    like I thought I was the baby of the site so I stop putting my age on my profile..lol...

lol where did u get that idea?! :o lol
    no u should be proud of ur age & be happy about who u are..
    because there comes a time in every person's life when u get older you will want no one to know how old you are.. so take being young a compliment... ;)

Gbu

laura
  • Marmar, believe me you are NOT the baby of this site. If anyone, its me. My birthday is around the same time of year as you, just a year later.

11/23/1992... im definitely the baby...

P.S. Happy Early Birthday.... :)
  • actually the youngest i have heard of so far is John (Johannes) he is the youngest i have heard of so far
  • lol... im still the baby of the site, believe me....
  • lol i never knew there were 23 months i only thot there were 12 :) lol u guys mean the 23/11/92 and 21/11/91 lol u guys r funni :) use rnt yung dw lol christ4life and marmar i thot use wer elky 20 sumfin lol funny funny

ok i gotta sleep now its lyk 1 am and i got skool
    Rabena ma3akom
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • yea FROG, we didnt get it wrong, its just in the US, we do it differently....
  • [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=0#msg28949 date=1119125876]
    happy birthday to all of you...actually my whole family is in september as you see the first example is MARY!!

so I am guessing yours is also then so happy Birthday
  • a late happy birthday to laurainCrist... sorry... but happy birthday
  • and in two days its basketball's birthday... happy birthday
  • thebrain is the 23rd... happy birthday man...
  • and oustaz bishoy is the 23rd... happy birthday mr. biboy... eventhough I like bishoy better... lol your name rocks dude
  • Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you... happy birthday to you....dear LaurinCrist... basketball... sandrahanna... thebrain.. biboy... happy birthday to you.... may God bless all of you...
  • thanks so cool bishoy...yes u got my birthday rit!!!
    4 more days!
  • i can't wait...happy birthday to all of u guys!!
  • happy b-day to every body
    my bday is feb. 6 1990
  • Happy birthday everybody! obali ya rab!lol...
  • lol...mashal lah! lol...I still have another 8 months besides this month! hehehehehehe
  • kolay sana nikbar, nikbar haba haba, habit el amhaya, we sanal gaya, han sawed shamaya, ala ras el tourtia, we ganaou maya HAPPY BIRSDAY TO YOU!

Translation: Every year we grow up, we grow up year by year, seed of (i don't know what plant) and the year after that, we're going to add a candle, on the birthday cake, and sing with me, Happy Birthday to You!
  • lol, that was funny. so when's ur b-day?
  • [quote author=basketball link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=0#msg28938 date=1119125352]
    mine is still in september 18th!!!!!! god bless all!!!!

happy early Birthday